Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Seeking advice for good gold. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 am
Xx-Craziee Kat-xX
x-Azusa Nakano-x
Xx-Craziee Kat-xX
x-Azusa Nakano-x
Xx-Craziee Kat-xX

Okay well, not to be mean, but who cares if someone flames you? It's your dream, not theirs. Whoever would be nasty enough to flame on someone's dream is a b***h. talk2hand

And anyways, if you made it like a real real quest thread that show that your working for it also, many people will donate. I mean, I know people who's dream has come true because their thread was so pretty. sweatdrop Visit this thread and you'll see. Here

So don't worry about flames or not getting any donations. I promise you, if you work, you'll get it. heart

Thanks for the advice and link. The thing is, I am too lazy to make layouts. I used to enjoy making them before though. x3

Yes I know, it would be rude of people to flame my thread, but hey, how if they start a fight? I really don't want to get involved. And I am not looking for donations. I don't mind not getting any at all.

Possibilities of donations are that certain person is going to donate you bot gold, which would hack you. And why you? Because the gold was given to you.

Okay yeah, that's true. But most people are genuinely sincere people who will actually go out and buy something or donate. heart

I guess so. I'll start one when I have time. =)

Good for you!! Maybe if I make 10k today I can donate to you razz

Naww, it's alright. You don't have to donate. ^^;;
You should get clothes for yourself. I can whip myself up doing stuff for a few hours and I can get around 200k. ;3  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:43 am
ByankaChan
x-Azusa Nakano-x
ByankaChan
Yup
And you should post it on the gaia main charity/quests forum because there are a lot of ppl there (you have to bump a lot though)

Yes I know, but I do not like to be called a beggar.

why would anyone call you a beggar??
and ok, you have to bump much but you have more possibilities to get donations
i did at least :S

and nobody yelled at me or anything like that :S on the contrary..
sweatdrop

You don't know all the people here on gaia, you know. A lot has called me a beggar with my old account (which I forgot user and pass already).  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ByankaChan

Shameless Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:57 pm
x-Azusa Nakano-x

You don't know all the people here on gaia, you know. A lot has called me a beggar with my old account (which I forgot user and pass already).

oh ..i know, ppl have been rude to me too, especially at the very beginning, but that is not a general rule :S  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm
ByankaChan
x-Azusa Nakano-x

oh ..i know, ppl have been rude to me too, especially at the very beginning, but that is not a general rule :S

Yup I know. But hey, at least we tried. xD

So um... good news, I'm able to booty grab again! 8'D  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Craziee Kat-xX

3,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:42 pm
x-Hatsya-x
ByankaChan
x-Azusa Nakano-x

Ohh good!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 am
Xx-Craziee Kat-xX
x-Hatsya-x
ByankaChan
x-Azusa Nakano-x

Ohh good!

But I can't all the time.
My current quest is dappy dandy. First or second gen.
I'm still quite far, but also quite near to it now.  

x-Hatsya-x

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ByankaChan

Shameless Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:08 pm
x-Hatsya-x
ByankaChan
x-Azusa Nakano-x

yayz biggrin
well at least it works sometimes ^_^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items