Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
History class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am
After about fifteen minutes of staring blankly at the class which was now about half full of students listening to music and doodling at their desks. With a sigh of confusion he stood up, grabbed the sheets and carried them out of the class.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 am
( Lune and star walked into my classroom twice and never walked out. I'm glad I got the hell out of there before a black hole opened.)  

Duhuna_Shy

Simmering Moonlight
Vice Captain

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 am
(Lol. I didn't think I walked in twice. You're lucky Sol decided to ditch.(; )
Luna

Luna watched as the teacher walked out. That was puzzling. Wasn't he supposed to start class soon? Well, she thought, more time to draw. She was almost finished drawing her sister's necklace and was thinking about what to draw next.

Star

Star almost fall asleep. She put her head down and burried her face in her arms. She breathed evenly. She wasn't actually going to sleep . . . Well, hopefully not. She listened to the songs change as they ended.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am
Duhuna walked in the class and produced a large ream of paper from the desk and wrote as large as he could fit, will be at festival grounds on the 13th. 14th and possibly 15th but I will get back to the 15th. He then taped the note to the front of the door and left the students in the class once again  

Duhuna_Shy

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 pm
Soon he was alone once again, and he pulled the door closed behind him. He pulled the string straight off his satchel and pulled a black towel from it's contents. He set the towel and threw it against the door, blocking off the window with a dense black mask. (gotta be smart to read the rest of this)
He then continued to place the satchel on his desk. He pulled a very long ream of paper from it and wrapped it around his arm tightly. He took a pen with a bladed tip from the side pouch of the satchel and carved several names through the paper into his arm. He then tore the paper from his arm showing that the blood was not connected to his arm. He carried the paper to the middle of the room. He then set it in the middle of the floor and walked back to the satchel.

He pulled two large sticks of wax which were already burning from his satchel and placed them parallel eachother on either side of the paper. He walked back to the satchel to produce a small cane with a small ball on the end of it. He walked to the paper and smashed the balled end of the staff into the paper, the effect of which collapsed the tip of the staff and fire formed completely around it in a sphere. When the fire faded everything was gone, candles, paper, residue, marks. It was completely blank.

He stuffed the rod back into his satchel along with the black towel. The pin was put separately in the side pocket once again. He pulled another two drinks from the satchel and folded the satchel together wrapping it with the string tightly.

He took form but, although unnoticed by him, instead of a cat he formed into what appeared to be a fox with 4 eyes and wings like those of an eagle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am
Danielle walked in saying nothing & sat at a desk quietly.

User Image  

X0x_Silver_Moonlight_x0X

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 pm
He looked up noticing that only one student had walked in for today. "Got a lot skipping don't you think?" He said to her. "Anyway I am still waiting for words back from the headmistress so we are probably going to be doing the booth either tomorrow or later in the week." He leaned back against his chair and began bouncing a ball off the wall and back to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:29 pm
(Are you talking to me?)  

X0x_Silver_Moonlight_x0X

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 pm
(oh yes, sorry razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm
"Exactly..how am i skipping when this is my first class? Also I'm a new student here." Danielle said.  

X0x_Silver_Moonlight_x0X

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Duhuna_Shy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 pm
He looked at her in a confused manner. He was thinking back to what he said before and noticing how she was taking it the exact opposite way that he had intended it to be taken. "I'm sorry that is how you communicated my idea." he said trying to clear up the misunderstanding. "What I meant by it was that you were the only one not skipping. I'm sorry that I confused you about that." he threw the ball against the wall. On it's way back it hit the desk on the side and bounced a few inches over a trunk filled by randomly shaped objects. The trunk had boats, small Parasols, and a large amount of foam blocks in all different geometric shapes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:55 pm
"Oh, okay."  

X0x_Silver_Moonlight_x0X

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sadpoet1317

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am
William flew in through the window, back from helping the community for a month, he looked everywhere and saw how much it had changed... he wondered if he was in the correct room. "Oi! is this history class?" he asked begining to freeze the entire room, not noticing it.
(OOC: sorry, was in Atlanta, GA, USA helping homeless and working on churches.)  
Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff