Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
SunnySide Orphange (Accepting anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you sign up...cause you love me oh so dearly xD
  Surly sure ^^
  no cause i hate you
View Results

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image
"Oww." Jerome rubbed his forehead where she hit him. "That was very unnecessary, but coming from you, I shouldn't be so surprised, should I?" he asked, looking up at her with a grin. He lightly nudged her to get off of him as he stood up "I still don't like pineapple or coconut, just so you know."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm
"wahh you pushed me," she smiled at him. She sighed "Bleh, now will you help me up?" she glanced up with pleading eyes, that one glance turning into a long pleading stare.  

ninja_yuffie101

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
"I know you're not that helpless!" Jerome laughed, leaning over to help her up anyway. He gently took her by the wrist and pulled her up to her feet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm
"I know I'm not helplesss, just really really lazy." she smiled, "Thank you anyway, and what do you have against pinapples and coconuts?"  

ninja_yuffie101

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
"Obviously lazier than me on a good day," Jerome joked. "I can't stand the taste of either. Same goes for texture, and I've always felt sick eating them. Even the scent gets to me."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
Alayza sighed and went up to her room.She grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down:Okay,so actually anything with chocolate I'm fine with.Just don't go overboard.She put it in the kitchen and went back into her room.She took out her phone and started playing with the applications.She smiled a bit.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 pm
"okay i see, I wont make anything with coconut or pinapple." Raine walked into the kitchen, and read Alayza's note. and began making a list in her head "Okay so then i need some chocolate, flour, egg, butter, frosting....." "Jerome! take me to the store!!" she screamed forgetting where he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 am
User Image
"And how am I supposed to do that?!" Jerome yelled back from the doorway of his room. His only means of transportation were walking, public transit, or his bike,which he doubted there would be any extra room for her on. He didn't even have a permit yet.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:54 am
"Oh I didnt know!" she yelled back to him from the kitchen. She hesitated momentarily, "Then will you come to the store with me!?!?" she screamed up the stairs. "Wait I think i need to change before i go." she said to herself. "And if you say yes, wait for me to change!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 am
User Image
"That depends," the boy called back from his room. Jerome felt like he wasn't going to get a break from the day just about yet, so he didn't sit down on his bed immediately after getting in like he usually did. Ugh. "Am I just tagging along, or carrying your groceries as expected to, being the guy here?" At least his laziness from the night before allowed him to just pick some clean laundry up and change into it without having to open his cabinets. A clean medium-sized royal blue t-shirt and loose-fitting black jeans with a belt was certainly more comfortable than his stiffer school uniform now. He tossed his uniform into a laundry basket in the corner of his room before walking back into the door frame.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 am
"Both one and two!" she screamed back to him from her room. She quickly dressed in white basketball shorts, and a black tank top. Doing her hair in low pig tails. "Are you ready to go!" she was quickly running down the stairs tighting one side of her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm
User Image
Jerome had expected that answer, as always. He let out a sigh as he made his way out into the hallway and down the stairs. "Coming, coming," he said from right behind her on the steps above. He jumped the last few flights down and sat down on the last step to get his shoes back on.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 am
Raine sighed, "Took you long enough to get down here." she had been sitting in a kitchen chair with her shoes on for a couple minutes. "So bike, bus, or walking. But wait if we walk will you let me ride on your back?" she looked at him with pleading eyes."Pwwease."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image
Alayza sat on her bed with her laptop.She listened to music and squirmed around.She ended up with her legs on the bed and her head hanging off the bed."Ah,this uncomfortable,"she mumbled getting up.She stretched and sat back down on her bed.  

HONEYSENPAl

Liberal Cub

9,050 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ninja_yuffie101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:56 pm
".....ALAYZA!!come down and go to the store with us!, PWEASE!!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items