Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Twilight Fans and Haters Argue Here!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm
Rotality

Vampires don't suck blood..
They suck c**k now

{{ Bahaha, nicee!} }

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm
My friends harped til I read the books. And I've only read up to New Moon. I swear I lost brain cells. Honestly. Bella is a Mary Sue character with no actual personality. Edward.... oh god Edward. He is scary. Stalking her, watching her sleep. It's frightening. And that people find that attractive is even scarier. Another thing about Bella, Eddie-poo Sparklepants walks out and she sits in a damn chair for months? Talk about doormat. That's what Twilight teaches. It teachers girls to be doormats to their abusive boyfriends. Plus their daughter supposedly ages quickly so she looks 18 when she's about 7, and gets it on with Jacob who is much much older. It encourages *****, bestiality and necrophilia.

On the topic of the movies, Pattison can't act well. He said himself that he read Edward like a manic depressive and so that's how he played him. Stewart dead-pans almost all of her lines. The only good thing from the movies was in New Moon they had Aro the Orgasming Vampire.

To destroy such horror one would need to stake it, shoot it with a silver bullet, burn it, bury the ashes in the crossroads at midnight while sprinkling it with holy water and chanting backwards in Latin.  

airship-pimp-captain

6,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kitsune Lanhei

6,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 pm
cochon-capitaliste
My friends harped til I read the books. And I've only read up to New Moon. I swear I lost brain cells. Honestly. Bella is a Mary Sue character with no actual personality. Edward.... oh god Edward. He is scary. Stalking her, watching her sleep. It's frightening. And that people find that attractive is even scarier. Another thing about Bella, Eddie-poo Sparklepants walks out and she sits in a damn chair for months? Talk about doormat. That's what Twilight teaches. It teachers girls to be doormats to their abusive boyfriends. Plus their daughter supposedly ages quickly so she looks 18 when she's about 7, and gets it on with Jacob who is much much older. It encourages *****, bestiality and necrophilia.

On the topic of the movies, Pattison can't act well. He said himself that he read Edward like a manic depressive and so that's how he played him. Stewart dead-pans almost all of her lines. The only good thing from the movies was in New Moon they had Aro the Orgasming Vampire.

To destroy such horror one would need to stake it, shoot it with a silver bullet, burn it, bury the ashes in the crossroads at midnight while sprinkling it with holy water and chanting backwards in Latin.

Wow...good one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm
I found the Twilight series to be hilarious like when Bella calls Edward in Eclipse and says quote "You are in trouble, serious trouble, angry Grizzly bears are going to look tame compared to whats waiting for you at home" I love that part and when Bella gets furious with Jacob for calling her daughter Nesse and tries to attack him in Breaking Dawn that was hilarious!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Lufie56

Kitsune Lanhei

6,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm
The books are good......but the movies suck @$$.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:32 pm
um okay then.i do like twilight
i will be the first person who truly likes it to post
i would,for one,like to say i am NOT a twazi.i listen to other peoples opinions about it,and i see where they are coming from.i do NOT understand calling the people who like it gay,or saying bad things about the people who like it.i do agree its dumb that they sparkle,but if they burst into flames,the book would be 10 pages long.i know twilight haters would think of it as a miracle if there was no twilight series,but how could you hate something that doesn't exist?if you think i am bashing your opinion,i am not.i don't insult people who hate it,but i will if they do it first.also,calling it gay is homophobic.i think that is a major problem in this world.please tell me what you think of this statement if you hate twilight.
Thank you.  

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 pm
Hmm.
I haven't read the books but I'm somewhat interested in reading them because I would like to see why twi-hards love them so much.
I have seen two of the movies and I didn't think they were that bad. I actually saw the first one multiple times. But the second one I also found to be incredibly annoying. All they did was have overdramatic mood swings the whole time and those damn wolves are the most annoying peices of crap ever. New Moon is when I realized these movies were truely made for teenagers.
One thing I do find kinda cool about them is the whole team thing. I just like saying team before the side i've chosen. I think it sounds cool, lol.
So I am neutral on twilight. Don't hate it but don't love it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:36 pm
I don't like anyone in Twilight!
Well.......I do like Seth and Emmett. :3
I admit I love to watch the movies, the books were good to.
User Image
User Image
The last one used to be my signature(sp?)  

astrumical

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:40 pm
I forgot to say this but this was my reaction to the book ( my friend told me to alteast read it so...)
User Image

and my thoughts again...

User ImageUser Image Really she should call the ficken cops, how is stlking romantic?!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:47 pm
Moka Akashiiya
i would,for one,like to say i am NOT a twazi.i listen to other peoples opinions about it,and i see where they are coming from.i do NOT understand calling the people who like it gay,or saying bad things about the people who like it.i do agree its dumb that they sparkle,but if they burst into flames,the book would be 10 pages long.i know twilight haters would think of it as a miracle if there was no twilight series,but how could you hate something that doesn't exist?if you think i am bashing your opinion,i am not.i don't insult people who hate it,but i will if they do it first.also,calling it gay is homophobic.i think that is a major problem in this world.please tell me what you think of this statement if you hate twilight.
Thank you.

1: I don't think gays suck, or afraid of them, they're ok to me.
2: I hate it because it insults the real vampires like dracula and many other folk-lores, to me she's spitting on culture and folk-lore.
3: She IS making it for her perverse ideas, think of this: falling in love with a guy that stalks you? (thats idiotic) falling in love with a baby thats thousands of years younger then you? (perverse) Jumping off a cliff because a guy dumped you? (She's smart?) I can't even NAME all the perverse things in there!

thanks for listening.

-Darkstorm.

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm
cochon-capitaliste

Geezus I think you might be reading into things a little too much. I'm not sure if you can put these kinds of labels on something that is supposed to be like supernatrual. I doubt any little girls will go out and be trying to have sex with their dogs or trying to find old pale guys.
And about the abusive boyfriend thing, society does that already. Women don't need a book to tell them to let men walk all over them, thats the way women are raised to be by society because they have made men this all-mighty being over women (which sucks).
And Taylor Lautner needs to put a ******** shirt on, that whore. He's not hot, get him off the damn screen. Unless he's doin it with another dude, i'm not interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:58 pm
Moka Akashiiya
Thank you.

User Image
If life is but a dream,then let me sleep all eternity...

Who said i was disrespecting any gay person.
And i hate twlight cause i love vampires but twlight ruined my whole perspective on it.Vampires are suppose to be dead in sunlight so where the hell is that logic when the book was being made.Huh.Also i agree Darkstorm what kind of suicidal person jumps off a cliff for being dumped.(there are a million other guys out their)

If reality could sing im sure it would sing a sad tale...

User Image  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
Thank you.

User Image

And i hate twlight cause i love vampires but twlight ruined my whole perspective on it.Vampires are suppose to be dead in sunlight so where the hell is that logic when the book was being made.Huh.Also i agree Darkstorm what kind of suicidal person jumps off a cliff for being dumped.(there are a million other guys out their)

User Image

It doesn't matter how many other guys that are out there when you're in love though. Thats the point of love, you're committed to that person. When you've had your heart broken you don't just get up and say "oh ok guess thats over", it makes you depressed, you just lost someone important to you. Its not as simple as you should do this. We're humans, not robots.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm
IndieUndies00
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
Thank you.

User Image

User Image

It doesn't matter how many other guys that are out there when you're in love though. Thats the point of love, you're committed to that person. When you've had your heart broken you don't just get up and say "oh ok guess thats over", it makes you depressed, you just lost someone important to you. Its not as simple as you should do this. We're humans, not robots.

I'm just trying to say no one should jump off a cliff just cause they got dumped.Everyone has feelings and i have feelings too but when i get dumped i don't jump into the ocean wanting him back.Sure i'll be sad but i wouldn't do anything that rash.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 pm
Hollow Redemption
IndieUndies00
Hollow Redemption
Moka Akashiiya
Thank you.

User Image

User Image

I'm just trying to say no one should jump off a cliff just cause they got dumped.Everyone has feelings and i have feelings too but when i get dumped i don't jump into the ocean wanting him back.Sure i'll be sad but i wouldn't do anything that rash.

Yeah that was pretty stupid, lol.  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces