Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm
Riley turned to look at him. "Do you have any idea how strong the urge is to puch you in the nose?" she said, staring at him ndignantly. "You are not understanding what I am saying! So let it drop! You can do the spell thing! I'll do what you ask! It's O-flippin'-kay!" she pulled the fridge door open harder than necessary, then picked up a page that fluttered to the floor. "Evidently she won't be home 'til tomorrow. Some business conference or something." she said as though the past few moments hadn't happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:33 pm
his eyes were wide at the sudden out bourst. jacob and riley had been friends for a long time now and this was the first... bi-polare thing that had ever happened. "geess, you pissed or what? want me to cook?" he said. he was afraid of riley for two reasons:: one, she was shorter than him, two, her fetish with guns had somewhere down the line taught her how to shoot a double barel pump gage. this, he found out when her first boyfriend dumped her. she had impecible aim and shot him... well, you know where. since themn, he had stopped seeing her as the innocent little riley and had started calling her shotgun on occasion.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm
"No, no, I got it..." she muttered. She pulled out a tomato and began slicing rapidly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 pm
he had pissed her off. was it just him? or did the 75' tempreture suddenly drop to -75'?  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 am
Riley sighed and dropped the tomatoes into a pan. "Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to tell me what we need so I can make sure I have it?" she said, not angrily.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am
"acctully, all we need you DO have. its all right here. " he handed her his bag. it had the stuff needed." all we need to do is burn this while we fall asleep. it said that was that was needed."  

dracko_10k

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm
The air was windy, unusually so for a summer day. Yuki found herself walking down the street that led to Riley's house. The girl had spent most of the day eating Pocky and watching old comedies, and after getting really bored in an empty house, she settled for heading over to Riley's.
Yuki climbed the deck of the house, knocking lightly, her waist-length brown hair swishing behind her as she did so.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm
The phone rang and someone knocked on the door at the same time. "Get in here!" Riley yelled, grabbing the phone. "Yo, Summers res', who ya' lookin' for?" Riley had terrible phone manners, she knew it, she just didn't care. "Hi sugar! It's Daddy! I just wanted to tell you I'm coming to see you and Skye tomorrow! I know you both miss Daddy, but I'll be there soon! Bye!" Riley stood shocked, then let out a stream of curses the whole block could probably hear, a second too late. She slammed the phone down, nearly breaking the fragile table that held it.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:17 pm
A scream echoed through the house, causing bright blue eyes to flicker to the bedroom door.
I bet just about anything that Dad just called. The b*****d.
Black leather boots fell off the bed, touching the floor in a silent exchange. The form they belonged to crossed the room, stopping when the sound of foot steps were heard headed toward his room. Skye opened the door softly, his blue eyes widening a fraction when Yuki smiled back at him.
"Hey, Skye." The words were soft, delivered by a voice he had grown used to.
"What are you doing here?"
Yuki clasped her hands in front of her, her chocolate hair spilling over her shoulders, "Is there anything wrong with visiting my friends? C'mon, Riley and Jake are in the other room!"
Without another word, Yuki grabbed Skye's hand, practically leading him down the hall.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Riley barely glanced up as Yuki entered the room, towing a rather reluctant Skye. "Where's the double barrel?" she asked, her voice so low and quiet it was menacing. "Maybe my .38 would be better." she continued, voice rising. "I'd just bet he planned it when Mom was gone!" she practically screeched, glaring over at the pan that held the tomatoes as it started to bubble.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm
The smell of cooking tomatoes wafted through the air, causing Yuki's stomach to grumble. She fought back a smile at Riley's irritated words. She had grown quite accustomed to the girl's discontent with her father, and even her awkward relationship with her brother. Riley had never been able to really understand others, or more times than not others didn't relate to her well due to the fact that she was so 'different'.
The girl's differences was what attracted Yuki, though. They were alike in many ways, even though in others they were completely opposite.
"Hey, Jake." Yuki beamed as Skye leaned against the far wall.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 pm
The air took on a comfortable tone as the group settled in the kitchen, the smells of cooking drifting through the space. Yuki glanced over at Skye, her hazel eyes saying all. Most people didn't notice when Skye retreated to a far corner, but that was probably what made the girl so different. Yuki noticed everything. He nodded his recognition in his sister's direction, letting her know that he acknowledged her at least. As of late they had been trying to become more like siblings instead of strangers.
Skye listened intently as everyone began speaking, his blue eyes catching sight of a darkly-binded book on the counter.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Riley grudgingly stirred the tomatoes and dumped in the pasta. "He is NOT coming in here while Mom is gone. You know how pissed she is that he's in her house when she is here. Think of the chaos that would insue when she found out he was here while she wasn't." Riley had gotten most of her temper from her mother, and her fettish for guns from her father. Luckily, that was nearly the only thing. "Though ya know, I would LOVE to see her go off on him. Might even be worth taking the grounding that will most definetely ensue."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:55 pm
Yuki smiled encouragingly at her best friend, walking over to the counter.
"Ah, don't worry. If you want, we can all go on a trip out of town. I bet Skye wouldn't mind missing a visit from your father."
Skye smirked slightly, his blue eyes flashing.
"Damn the b*****d."
Yuki flinched, though her smile didn't falter, "See? Hn, those tomatoes smell good."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:02 pm
"Yea, I'd like to send HIM on a trip. You can guess where." Riley held the spoon she had been using out to Yuki. "They taste better." she said, pointing toward the cabinet. "Grab some plates for me." she said, slicing some french bread up and toasting it with garlic.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff