Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
A Dark New World (Now Open/ Still Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new to this story?
  Yup, and I'm happy to be here!
  Yes, but I don't care.
  No, I joined during the second RP
  No, I've been here from the beginning
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm
Troy searched through the gun store and found the ammunition for his rifle and also some more magazines for it. Plus some more ammo for the pistols then a sharpening kit for his machete then he searched around for any more useful items. He looked and saw the radio on the counter and started flipping through the channels just to see if there were others out there. He finally heard music on one of the channels then it said that the DJ was out in Rome and that survivors could come if they want. Troy pondering for a while he figured that his family was already dead and this survivor might not be around long enough for him to go to Rockmart and to Rome. So going with that he went outside, got on the bike, and headed towards Rome.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 pm
After making his way back with his new treasures, Sven was excited to get to address his loyal fans on the radio. If they were out there anyways. But he didn't care if they were out there. It passed the time when he wasn't annihilating zombies or inventing new recipes involving snack cakes and breakfast cereal. As he closed the squeaky gate behind him, something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. As he turned around, the something he saw was a small dog dashing in the gate just before he closed it. Positioning the cart and generators in between him and the dog, he drew his XD40 and aimed for the puppy. Before he pulled the trigger though, he noticed it had taken position sitting and panting rather than attempting to gnaw his legs off. The puppy seemed to have the color and shape of a German Shepherd, but Sven wasn't a dog person. The dog was wearing a collar, so it was possible it had it's rabies vaccinations. "No clue if that'll stop you from being a zombie though...", though Sven.

Just out of curiosity, he gave a few whistles to see what the little dog would do. The dog sniffed it's way over to him but didn't seem to be zombified. "I guess you followed me back from somewhere around the Home Depot huh? Do you have a name?" Carefully reaching down to the dog's pink collar, there a tag adorned with the name 'Pippi'. "Cute... but I have work to do." Turning back to his generators, he unloaded one and filled it with some of the gasoline he was stockpiling. A few good tugs of the starting cord and it was running like a top. "Nice! A lot quieter than the last one too." With that, he plugged in the power strip containing his lights and radio transmitter. Clearing his throat and taking a swig of bottled water, he grabbed the microphone from the radio transmitter and flipped the switch ON to talk to his listeners.

"Goood Mooorning Listeners! Sorry I'm a little late but wouldn't you know it, my generator decided to die overnight. Do not fear however, for I am back! Better prepared this time too! Now, today's weather. I'm calling for an isolated chance of blood showers with a possible chance of raining lead. Be sure to keep your heads down, your guns loaded, and your radios here! As always, thanks for listening chiiillldren!"  

Pastellfiskar
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 pm
Wally knelt for accuracy's sake, and began employing what little he remembered from his days in the shooting range with friends. He dropped the first few undead to come his way, and began silently planning a route to carry him to the truck stop. Hopefully he'd find a truck with keys inside. He glanced over to Rei, checking to see how she was doing. I hope we make it through today...tomorrow's another story. He wondered silently if their friend the DJ had a CB radio.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm
It wasn't too long until the zombies took notice of the ruse, but it was long enough for Therese to pick ground of her own choosing. Even with the hefty bag on her back, she was able to turn around quickly at the first groan near her. For a moment, she thought her Olympia had jammed, for when she pulled the trigger, nothing happened. But then the recoil forced her to step back as the blast hit the zombie stumbling towards her. "Ha!" She laughed with relief. "Take that!"

As he reached for the microphone, Church paused. He shook his head. No, not that one. Glancing back at the screens, he thought deeply for a while. That wouldn't be half as fun. He adjusted the glasses perched on his nose, blinking as he drummed his clawed fingers on the wooden desk. He came to a conclusion just as quickly, though, and took the microphone off it's stand, pressing a button on it's side. A green light blinked on below one of the tv's, one that showed the barest glimpse of somebody riding past the camera. Church was sure that the person would still hear him, even though he didn't know if they'd passed out of range or not.

"Well, hello there, sir." Church said friendily. "A nice day out for a ride, I see."

((Directed at Blue, lulz.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm
((i thought you were going for Pastellfiskar's character but thats okay. but i wiil post something tomorrow right now i will retire))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 pm
((Whew, you guys are quick! XD))

Aiming the pistols she scavenged at the nearest zombie, Rei breathed deeply and swallowed hard as she tried to bring herself to pull the trigger. She didn't have much experience with guns and she certainly hadn't used them against moving, (not so) living targets before.
She took one last breath and began firing on the advancing undead. At first she missed, but after readjusting her aim, her bullets ripped through the zombies, eventually dropping both of them.
She tucked both her pistols into her belt, intending to save her ammo, and pulled out the crowbar she picked up in the pawn shop. She hesitated a moment before running forward and slamming a zombie full-force upside the head with it. Rei backed quickly away as blood gushed from the wound. "If it really is spread through the blood, I don't want any of it on me!" she said in disgust.
She peered around, searching for more undead when she heard a strange noise. It sounded like a hacking cough...  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm
A wet, slurping sound was the next thing Wally heard after Rei's cry of shock. A fleshy rope-like object shot out like a bullet and instantly coiled itself around his chest and shoulders. Before he knew what was happening, he felt himself being hoisted up but the thing. A tall, abnormally strong zombie was hauling him up to its slavering jaws and clutching, filthy hands. His arms were too constricted for him to fire on it, so he yelled for help instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:28 pm
Rei had been trying to seek out the source of the noise when she heard Wally's cry for help. She jerked her head around and gaped at the sight before her. Wally was suspended about a foot off the ground by what appeared to be the tongue of a zombie. On top of the pawn shop was the zombie in question.
"No!"
Recovering quickly from the shock, Rei ran forward, crowbar in hand, and swung at the unusually long tongue, severing it right above Wally's head.
As he dropped to the ground, she ran forward and, wrapping an arm around him for support, she pulled off the remaining line of tongue.
"Are you alright?!" she asked in a panicked tone. "What the hell was that?!"
She glanced back at the roof, but though she could still hear the cough, the creature was no longer there.  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:45 am
((I was going to, but then I figured you were lonely. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:20 am
After placing the microphone back on it's hanger, Sven turned around and placed the little dog up on the trailer so he could climb in and be a bit less exposed. After climbing up himself, he shut the doors behind him just in time to hear what could only be described as a gasping baby's cries. The dog was growling and barking towards the doors as if something was outside so he decided to take a peak. Pulling his XD40, he cracked the door of the trailer to see if he could make any visual confirmation on what it was. There were several zombie lingering around his electrified fences, but mostly they had given up on climbing it. But that noise was something he hadn't heard before. He pushed the door open a bit more just in time to hear what sounded like rain hitting the other side of it. That sound of liquid hitting it. The smell was terrible though. What's when he noticed the smoke. The liquid on the other side of the door was eating through the door! Some kind of acid!

Shoving the door away from him, he slid back in his trailer trying to make a game plan before whatever had projected the acid at him went for another shot. Climbing to his feet, he lunged out the open door and ran around the trailer trying to observe the zombies for anything different. After he made it to the side the acid seemed to come from, the smell got stronger, and one of the zombies was drooling this glowing green mess from it's mouth. Without and moment to waste, he doubled back running the other way and fired several shots towards the creature's head. He made perfect shots on the crowd of zombies around the one he was aiming for, but missed his target. He would have to stop and expose himself for this shot.

After making another lap to the other side of the semi trailer, he kneeled next to the tires hoping to make a shot from underneath. As he lined up the pistol's sights, the creature still making it's terrible gasps, leaned forward and seemed to spit the green liquid towards him. Jumping back from the truck, several tiny drops made their way through the undercarriage and to the back of his left hand. Instantly the burning started, only getting worse. Panicking, he started to wipe his hand on his pants but realized that would make things a LOT worse. Wiping his hand the best he could on the old parking lot surface only scratched the skin and filled his wounds with dirt, but man did it feel better to get some of the acid off.

Climbing back up to the other side of the tires, he lined up his shot again to the creature's face and fired twice. That stopped the creature and nicely coated the zombies around it in the acid. He didn't know if it could affect them but it was still a nice touch either way. Now he needed to climb back into his house and treat his wounds and fix the damage to his door before things got any worse.  

Pastellfiskar
Crew

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:25 am
((thats real sweet, iam thinking of doing a malice soldier that can be like your second in command or something))

Troy stopped the bike when he started hear a rather evil voice that seem to come from everywhere. Troy now having his fill for craziness he shouted out, "Alright whoever you are come out!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 pm
((That'd be cool if you made one, it would keep my guy company.))

Dispatching of the incoming zombies was no problem for her. She avoided any guts and blood that happened to fly in her way, dodging to the side so she'd have a clear shot at any undead with her shotgun. Eventually, they began to thin out bit by bit, and Therese continued to back away from the slobbering mouths to one of the many vehicles in the convenience store parking lot.

It had been a hazy plan at first, in case she ever felt like leaving her new home or if she had to for some reason. But the more she had thought about it, the more it became solid. "Hey! Fetch!" Reaching back quickly with only one hand on the shotgun, Therese dug into the slightly open bag to pull out more 'zombie bait'. She lobbed it far away, watching it bounce a couple times before daring to turn and dash to the pick up truck she'd slightly prepared.

The door had been thankfully unlocked when she'd tried it before, so she slid in quickly into the driver's seat, closing the door. Therese took the bag off her back and glanced out a window, checking on the zombie situation. So far, they hadn't noticed her. Good.

Church laughed, and spoke in his Southern, gentlemanly manner. "I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, I'm nowhere near you." He didn't see the man on the screen, but he heard his voice perfectly through the speakers of the tv. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. I never introduced myself properly. I am Church St. Clair, and before I answer your obvious questions, I would like to inquire your name as well."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 am
Troy steadied the bike shoot a few too close for comfort zombies then said, "Well my name is Troy. Now what are your intentions?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:44 pm
"I dunno!" he sputtered, tearing off the tongue of the creature clumsily. Not wasting another moment, he waved for Rei to make a break for the nearest truck. While she ran, Wally provided covering fire. The hacking, coughing creature had brought friends. A horde of the squealing monsters came running at the two, and Wally felt the beginnings of unmitigated panic sting the pit of his stomach. He struggled to concentrate anyway, and began to fire, one bullet for each infected sprinting at himself and at Rei. He felt the panic nearly overwhelm him as the gun stopped firing. He had emptied the magazine. He threw it down in frustration and ran at a full sprint, as there was one zombie remaining, and it was nearing Rei.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:23 pm
"My intentions are well meant, Troy. I want to help you." Church said, sincerity in his tone. "These creatures you see are awfully mindless. But even so, you won't be safe. Now, I happen to know of a safe place you can go to. If you want my help."  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff