Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Your Username? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free
  Gold
View Results

Bomarang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 pm
Fuji_hobo_jacket
I had a huge plaid jacket that was really warm in junior high and all of my friends thought I looked like a hobo in it, and my last name is Fujimoto. They started calling it the fuji hobo jacket, and the name just stuck. xD
Lol in 4th grade i was remembered as the kid who wore a brown North Face in the summer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:40 pm
Uh, hmmm, pretty sure I've told this story before...
Anyway, my old username used to be bloody_dragon_claws (cuz I was 14 and a dork) so when I decided to change my name, I wanted to keep the theme of dragons or else I was sure people would get confused.
One of my friends told me that 'Ryu' meant dragon in Japanese and I added 'Redwings' since if you put it together my name was 'Dragon Redwings' in English, which basically boils down to red dragon.
I also liked the alliteration.
:3
[/endofsillystory]  

Ryu Redwings

Speedwise

OG Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 pm
Based on Newspeak from the book 1984 that I read in 10th grade. lovedd it  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm
My username was created in honor of the Goddess Nyx.  

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

lost_asiangirl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 pm
Oh this ones easy, people always forgot my name. I don't know how hard it is to remember Kim, but in the end I was always refered to as the Asian (my official nickname now >w> wink .
Lost is there since when I made this account...well I was in fact pretty lost. I didn't know what the hell I was doing anymore and just ended up straying away from everything.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm
mine was based off of a character my friend and I came up with during middle school. Her name means demon-bird and yes we were going through a Japan phase...
we got over it  

Oni-Tori

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 am
This account has been through so many name changes, it's not even funny.

Originally, when I started in '05, I was known as Sonic_Fighter. This was during a period of my life where I had low self-esteem combined with a pretty pathetic lifestyle in the real world, so I did whatever I could to make myself sound like a badass on the net. Which ended up being more dorky than anything else.

A year later, I changed to Red Dragon Rage. Back when I was still really into wrestling, I was in two different wrestling RP guilds, with one character known as Red Dragon, the other known as Rage. So I just combined them together.

A year after that, I changed my name to XxDJ-ReikoxX...yeah, don't ask, because I don't even know...

Once I realized how ridiculous that sounded, I earned the money to change my name to xxArterial Blackxx, a song by a semi-known band called Drist, that I was completely addicted to at the time.

Then my name became HavokZero. I really liked the words "Havoc" and "Zero" at the time for some reason, so I combined them together.

And now, my current username is Reverend Havok. I still wanted to keep the word Havok in my name, yet drop the zero. I remembered one of my favorite internet video series actors' (Anthony Birch from "Hey Ash, Whatcha' Playin?") online handle was ReverendAnthony, and then started thinking about how that worked with my name. I liked the irony of a religious position (Reverend) combined with a word that meant chaos, mayhem, etc. (Havoc)

And so far, this name has stuck with me the best. Pretty sure I'll end up keeping it for the rest of my online life.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ersatz disease >> elysium dollhouse >> elysia x >> elyzia

The first was just random, then I just kept making my user name more & more convenient.

elyzia

Herr Sinne

Beloved Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 am
Stream Line Ego is a term I coined with my friends to describe when a person is handing out compliments to people who are looking for 'em.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 am
My username came from a very random Gaia member, whom I can't remember at the moment. I had just opened the account because I'd gotten hacked for the second time, and I made a thread in the Chatterbox. Part of my avatar at the moment was this big red afro, and the person posted "IT'S THE AMAZING AFRO GIRL!" and that's where it came from.

The afro has been kinda nonexistent lately though. I can't come up with any good outfits involving an afro of any color. :/  

Amazing Afro Girl
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers