Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Masturbation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamirose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:47 pm
Theodore Bell
I have had this conversation many a time. I don't know whether sexuality has to deal with it, but guys in general tend to masturbate more because its easier to get to as well as it being a relaxer. Women don't have such easy accessibility nor do they use it as a relaxant because their bodies don't have to make more eggs afterward. I'm not saying that girls don't like to masturbate though, because some of my friends tend to really go in depth about masturbating.

Girls above a certain age and below menopause release one egg a month regardless of whether they masturbate. And women never make eggs, they are born with all of them.

Edit; I reread your post and I think I understand what you're saying, but as was said before, it's the chemicals the brain releases that causes the feelings, and that happens during a woman's orgasm as well as a man's.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm
I think I masturbate less than most guys my age. I do it, maybe once a week, slightly less. Though about once a year, I'll get into a really odd state of mind, and do it like times a day for a few days :/  

Meeatu

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm
That actually sounds about right to me, once or twice a week.

As for me, it's hard for me to masturbate, mainly because I live in a house where every room opens into another one and I have a three year old.

We shove the dresser in front of the door just to have regular sex. xp

To me, it really depends on which age and how sheltered they are as well. When I was a teenager, I thought sex was gross and had no IDEA on how to touch myself. Then I got active and well... sex is good. wink

Personally, masturbation is a perfectly healthy way to relieve stress, and there's a stigma that people who do it are naughty nasty people, when really, it's like every other normal sexual act, so long as it's not being done ALL the freaking time, it's good for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 pm
Drixzy
KyrosDevil XIII

4.) Gaia has much worse. Have you never been in the GD or the Chatterbox? The topics there are very vulgar and personal. The CB has topics about tying people down, whipping them, flirting, and this is your concern?
Go somewhere else.

Um.... Where is this Chatterbox? Mind PMing me the link? Those sound like my kind of ppl.

Orion_s Charm

chibi22XD

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:22 pm
I actually will say yea i agree so far with the whole post: that i think guys masturbate more than gals.

I will to add to the pot lol...that yea i to masturbate just to have relaxation so who ever brought that up is right there lol

But i will say i do it probably more frequently than most of my friends i live near xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Lol, lesbians certainly are near the top when it comes to who masturbates the most. It's just more taboo for us girls to talk about it so if you ask us we'd be more likely to lie and say less than what we really do. Likewise guys would probably be more likely to lie and say they've done it more.  

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice Allusion

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:42 am
well..this topic is intersting..>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 pm
well.. yup ish guys masturbate more than girls... xD lol.. but girl's mastubration ish like kind of a taboo in our societies.. xD
and well.. i mean.. i have another question!

I mean.. how would u know that it is tooo much?? ... i mean.. which is the normal rate or the frequency to masturbate?? does it really exist a rate?? is it bad at all to not masturbate or over doin it???

does exist a limit in ages to masturbate?? (personally i think that no, btu is less frequently in mature ppl, i mean like 20's and 30's, bnut still it's just my point of view, ish not like they can not mastubate..) ..

i mean, when i do it..it's just for relaxing, maybe because im feel so stressed in the momment.. xD  

Cxxkie

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mistress Le Gasp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:43 pm
Madame Satine Le Diamant
Drixzy
KyrosDevil XIII
This is a totally inappropreit subject. Not only is it asking people extremely personal questions, but this is definately not keeping it PG13 which I believe is a Gaia TOS and it is not a subject protected by being an indepth discussion that is held at a purely observational veiw. Also, keep in mind that we are still on Gaia and as such there are teenagers and younger present.

1.) This site is PG13, and if people who are under are on here, that's their own fault.
2.) If you're 13 and you don't know what masturbation is, you shouldn't be on Gaia.
3.) If you don't like the topic, don't post in it.
4.) Gaia has much worse. Have you never been in the GD or the Chatterbox? The topics there are very vulgar and personal. The CB has topics about tying people down, whipping them, flirting, and this is your concern?
Go somewhere else.

I think there is a fine line between what is appropriate and what is inappropriate. Depending on the OP's intentions, it could get out of hand. A nice clean discussion on the topic would be appropriate, but a vulgar and less educational and more se.xual discussion is inappropriate. Let's all keep it safe and fun. mrgreen

LOL "out of *hand*"

I'm sorry. I had to.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Meeatu
I think I masturbate less than most guys my age. I do it, maybe once a week, slightly less. Though about once a year, I'll get into a really odd state of mind, and do it like times a day for a few days :/

It's called MANstruation.

Man, I cannot stop with the stupid jokes today.  

Mistress Le Gasp

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:23 pm
Mistress Le Gasp
Meeatu

It's called MANstruation.

Man, I cannot stop with the stupid jokes today.

XD Nice one!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 pm
I think guys masturbate the most, it's just easier xD
though I'm ramdom, sometimes I just go for it daily and sometimes I can just go days without masturbating  

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Reticence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am
This isn't a question of sexuality, it's a question of gender.

As noted;

"The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 am
Not everyone is scared neccesarily when they first start. Some people might just be cunfused. In fact, I'd say most peopleprobably get confused when they're trying it out for the first time. For example, when I first started masturbating, it took me about a week before I finally let myself have an orgasm. I had no idea what that was, or what it felt like. So, every time I would get to that point, it just felt all tingly like I suddenly had to pee really really bad. I would run into the bathroom and hold it there and nothing would come out. So, I kept getting more and more frustrated with each night I would do this. Finally, I was so fed up with it, that I just said "screw it!" and let it rip right on the bed! I haven't stopped since. But, I also don't "let it rip" right on the bed anymore, either.  

Hiru Harada

Seeker

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200

Super Sarah IT Girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 am
Drixzy
Alright everyone. Who do you think masturbates the most? Gay men, straight men, lesbians, or straight women?
I find this an interesting topic because people always say that gay men are the most sexual, premiscuous, etc., though they also say straight guys always want sex.
So, the test of true horniness; masturbation.
How often do you do it?

I won't say how often I do it, but I do believe it's safe to say that most men do it very very frequently. Testosterone has a nasty effect on one's sex drive, and there's sadly only two ways to get rid of it - sex or masturbation.

What I find really silly is that most men will claim that they don't masturbate if they're in a relationship, because they can get the "real thing".. but that's just stupid.

In any event, I can't wait to get rid of the testosterone in my system. I hate feeling like a slave to my hormones.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff