Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
puppeteers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 am
food and water, maybe something to reapair soem scuffs on Apathy. i dont carry any guns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am
theres a grinder in there if you want to sharpen your blades

-a black dot appears, and grows wider as the door opens, and disease steps inside, inside the dropship is a hanger when several disused and damaged JRA puppets stand motionless-
ive installed a less developed version of A.L.P. into them, so there autonomous, like disease, they can operate without a pilot  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am
mk. *looks over the JRA puppets* u mind if i salvage off those, i dont have any other way for parts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 am
the two on the far left, sure, id appreciate if you left the others alone  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am
i'll try. i'm just looking for stronger metals of similar weight really, not much to worry about. any lifts to get a human view of those things?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:47 am
over here-he set disease in one of the hanger's for each puppet, and opening the cockpit, the climbed out, revealing a man with a 5'o clock shadow, and dingy grey hair, he wore the standard combat pilot's jumper of a ATF pilot- set your puppet in that hanger there, you can climb out, theres a command center there-points at a large metal room built into the side of the hanger- and this cat walk is good for viewing the puppets  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am
*nods and moves Apathy over to the catwalk and ejecting out onto it showing the Neko pilot at about 5'6 in height* i really must thank you. *looks over the puppets* that one farther from me of the two has nice armor. i'll leave it for u. the other one looks like its a rogue operator, tho it could've been negligence. well thx for letting me look. *walks down the catwalk towards the command center*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am
no problem, it's been about 4 months since ive seen a friendly face, not since the ambush in kyoto, when i was separated from the main force......have you heard anything about the war  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am
yup. being a mercenary has its advantages. my puppet's just a stolen modified ATF. last i heard Kyoto got razed and Osaka has a huge garrison tho of which side i dont kno. oh and theres actually a mercenary base in hiroshima,while Nagasaki is under japanese control. any of that helpful?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 pm
yeah, it.......was......-he thought back, and remembered he had a good buddy in kyoto-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:05 pm
hey let me make a deal with u. i'd like to take those parts but not for free. those automatons, any of them have an electro scanner equipped to pick out possible intruders?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm
yeah, two of them, the one on the far right has one in excellant condition, and the one that is two from the middle, it has one that.....well, its seen better days, it works, but has a habit of malfunctioning and placing the blips in the wrong spot, you can take either one.........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm
no no i dont need one. i've got something better, sorta. thermal scanner. u see for some reason puppets although high powered machines put out low heat signitures, but for some reason keep pilot signitures visible. plus u can detect ppl on foot. i could hook u up with one if i could get to Nagasaki. or u could just take mine, im more of a sight based fighter any how, plus it turns your screen in2 a giant thermal thing so the coloration is annoyin. no off swithc on any i've found.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm
tell you what, stay here, in two days time, i can probably have this drop ships thrusters operational, and i can get you anywhere in japan you need to be, sound, in the mean time, go ahead and take out that thermal scanner, your welcome to salvage anything you need from those JRA puppets ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm
alrite *gets to removing the scanner and checking the armor and weapons* this may take a few hours. *checks the hidden blades and discovers one is jammed* and that will require replacement. thank god for scrap metal *continues working and mumbling amongst Apathy and the other two puppets*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff