Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:52 pm
((I'm not sure...I've never watched a play anyway, just an analogy.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm
((okay then))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:13 pm
((I meant what was that statement in reference to?)) Using the Chimera Blade as a focal point, and Strider as a lens, Reis began to peer across the space between worlds. He witnessed many things that people might consider shocking...but he had seen it all before. He spoke aloud when he began to find his and Strider's kindred spirits. He was intrigued to find that he and Strider had met not once, but several times.
"I see a man...he's tall, with silver hair. Had an accident, and lost an eye. He's got a scar across his face. I see him in a gigantic machine. I think he's controlling it. There's also a second man...taller, with brown hair. He wears glasses. He's also in one of those machines. He has a wife...and I see the three of them fighting alongside others like them." Reis allowed this vision to pass, and concentrated on another. In this second world, their kindred spirits had also met and fought together.
"Now I see two more men...both young, both carrying firearms. Fighting against hordes of demons. One of them has a very strange aura...he isn't human. Wait a sec...neither of them are. One is a vampire, and is married to another vampire. The other is...something else. I can sense the demons in him." Reis blinked several times, and this second vision passed away. He searched out again.
"Ok, one more. You're much as you are, now...and I'm much the same as I am. We never actually met...but we came close. We befriended the same people, but our paths didn't cross in the end." He squinted very hard, and pulled up the sword from the ground, breaking the connection. Strider's theory was true, it seemed. They were fated to some higher purpose. A disaster was to be prevented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm
((Not really a reference, just that you guys were posting and I was reading it. Like a play, kinda. Think I'ma post as my bad guy charrie now.))

It was a nice day, fairly warm and breezy. In a wide clearing, a small procession had stopped. Some were towering demons, while others looked like normal people of any race. Leading them was a dark haired girl, appearing bored. "Scout parties are so quiet. Don't any of you guys talk?" They didn't reply. The girl yawned, covering her mouth with a hand. "Okay, don't reply. Nobody wants to start conversations with me, anyway."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Strider unfocused and the aura faded. "Well, I suppose we find what made these disasterous accurances happen and reverse the effects." Strider stood up. "Though I suspect it shouldn't be to hard to find it, the true problem is getting to it." Strider looked at the large group of people looking at him and Ries. "I believe that there is a sort of spacial barrier enveloping the entire planet. It appears that the barrier is cutting us off from the rest of time and space via teleportation. We can do what you just did and look at other times and spaces but other then that I believe we'd be either destroyed or redirected back." Strider summoned his staff and planted it in the ground. It shot a beam into the sky like a beacon. When it hit a certain point a ripple was sent through the sky. "Hmmm, that doesn't bode well."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Alterion strolled into town, the only one he had been able to find so far. It was under the rule of the kingdom, but he didn't serve anyone, he just wandered around, gazing at the stalls and the items they displayed. One particular stall caught his eye, one with an unusual item for sale, an amulet. "Hey, how much is that thing?" He asked the man behind the table. "50 gold coins, no less." "50 huh... Too much, I'll pass on it for now." He walked away smirking, planning on coming back when the area was more crowded. "50 coins is a rip old timer. You'll never sell it at that price." He said to himself.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 pm
They still didn't speak. Resa sighed and went on walking, the group following after her quietly. Scout work was never her forte, but she was fairly good at it. The grass bent under her bare feet as they disappeared back under the trees. "So, where exactly are we supposed to scout out?" One of the group muttered something that she heard easily. "Such an out-of-the-way place? Well, I guess that's logical."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:22 pm
Chron found a great spot to meditate so he opened his mind to the Force, and many visions started appearing. There was one vision of a legion of demons with many other creatures attacking soldiers, and innocent people. Then he picked up a disturbance in the Force so he decided to pinpoint it using Force insight. Chron followed his insight, and before long he found a guy with a unique looking sword with another guy that had red coat. He started walking towards them hoping that they were not evildoers.

((iam going to re edit my evil character's skeleton later but for now my character is the Urel leader just to let you guys know.))

Picking up something from his insight Nydo teleported from his castle to where Resa, and the other scout members where. "Did I detect a bit of sarcasm in that last comment? Listen I am sending you to remote places so as to find all the pockets of Kingdom territory. Also to look for anything that might help us out in this war. So get to it!" He said to Resa then teleported back to his castle.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 am
Strider took his staff out of the ground and dismissed it back to his pocket in a miniature form. "Now I guess we just wait until people com to check out that little stunt and we'll try to figure out what's going on." Strider already sensed someone making their way to their location and a troop winding their way near them. "So tell me..." Strider intruded Reis' mind and found his name. "Reis, how many times have you torn a hole in the universe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 am
Reis shrugged.
"Just once. It was a side effect that occurred when I left my home world. But I was able to fix it. This isn't my doing, however. But I aim to put a stop to it. Space-time rifts of any size can destroy a world...I shudder to think about what hundreds of them might do. Shall we seek out the authority in this place?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 pm
"There's no need to go and find anyone. I believe someone with knowladge of what's going on is heading our way. Now we just have to wait." Strider loked at Ries. "So tell me a bit about yourself before we are interupted."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 pm
"Well, I was born human, on a tiny backwater world with very little magic. I spent most of my natural life trying to escape it. It's funny...I can't remember most of my old life...not even my name. I call myself Der Reisende. It's a foreign language's version of "The Traveler." That's what I do. After I repaired the damage I did to my home world, I found that I was unable to return to it...so now I just travel. I live a full life at least once on every world I find....then I allow people to think I've died, and I leave to find a new home. I'm not really looking for anything in particular...just waiting to get bored. Which hasn't happened yet," Reis said with a smile. Immortality could certainly drive someone mad under normal circumstances...but Reis forced himself to enjoy it. With so much to do and explore, he never got bored.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 pm
"My name is Azeois Rendease. I am the God of Magic. I was born before the universe even existed and helpped create the universe. I have been bound to a mortal form and have been living my eternal life on a planet that me and the other six gods created, protecting it. I am the last of my kind. So far I have averted 17 apocalypse events and 20 world domonation attempts. This shall be the 7th time I help repair the universe. Nice to meet you 'Traveler'. As you know I go by Strider." Strider outstretched his hand. "I go by that because I wander across the planet in strides. So naturally Strider seemed appropriate."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 pm
"My king." "Hm?" King Bariel glanced over by the door again, this time a page standing there, holding a few scrolls. "News, from the edges of our forces." "Which ones?" He asked, gesturing for the page to come over. "The northern, northeastern, and western fronts. Just brief glimpses of the Urel every so often near camps and villages, but more frequent now." King Bariel took a long look at all of the reports. He frowned as he read them. "I see. Then I'll be going to the northeastern camp." "Uh--But, your--" "No arguments. We both know it's pointless for that." He said, chuckling. "Reign, I'd like you to come with me. Since you're new to Estra, it'd be a fine time for you to get used to our...armed forces."

"I'd be honored to, your, uh, majesty." Reign was still a bit unfamiliar with all of these titles. Royalty hadn't been very common, or known of, before. He gave a sharp whistle and Eli swooped back, landing on his glove, and he followed after Bariel.

"Do you have horses, in your world?"

"Yes, many."

"Good. It'll make getting there easier." They continued down some stairs and through a corridor before reaching some stables. King Bariel shrugged off any help as he hopped on his own horse, a gray mare, shifting so the sword on his belt wasn't in the way. "There are a few friendlier ones here, they should be willing to let you ride."

Reign nodded and let Eli take off again, to fly with them instead. then he went to find a horse that was cooperative.

Resa rolled her eyes and shrugged. " Always the same. Orders, orders, orders. Not chit-chat." She ducked around a tree, poking her head out to look at the wide area outside of the forest. Not too far away was a farm. "Not much of a start, but they can direct us to the right place. Hopefully a fort." She commented, letting the other scouts check for any enemies nearby and check the route they'd planned.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:34 pm
Orcus stepped out of his cabin and breathed in the cold air. "Refreshing, in'it guys?" Orcus looked back at his small group of three demons and four men. They were frost bitten and they couldn't stand at all. "I guess we went a little further north than instructed, huh?" Orcus shrugged and threw them a piece of meat and a bag of tea. "Get you're lazy butts up and get to work, we're heading further south to warmer woods and the castle!" He heated his tea with great ease and began sipping it. It was heaven to have such a warm liquid in the cold of the northern woods, his search party might never know that feeling and that gave Orcus a little tickle in his stomach.

After Orcus got on all his armour he walked back out to see his troops, or at least the live ones, standing in line waiting for commands. "Head for the castle." He paused. Orcus got out his compass and a map which he made a man hold and got his barrings. "That way." Orcus pointed while still looking down at the map and slowly shifting with the arrow. The troop began heading south and Orcus walked on behind them. His mission was a faliure but that mattered very little to him. He was just happy to get in the cold for a while.

Orcus trudged in the snow slowly because of his heavy, armour plated right arm. The rest of his armour was rather light so he just lightened up the weight of his plate mail by using mana to reduce gravity. It's a trick he taught himself only recently and it was a useful one.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff