Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 pm
"I think there's something my allies in Soul Society aren't telling me. What do we know of the Quincy's history? What part do they play in this?" Daisuke asked quietly, trying not to draw attention to his apartments.
"The Quincy, like the Soul Reapers, are a race of powerful, spiritually aware humans. Like the Soul Reapers of Sereitei, they have no connection with the Force. Instead, they rely on their natural ability to draw in and compress reishi for various purposes. Unfortunately, we don't know much more than that, since we have never had the need or even the opportunity to study them closely. Let the Force be your guide, young Daisuke," said the master. Daisuke nodded, and made a mental note to keep an eye out for the Quincy, or more like him.
"I also encountered several Hollows...the likes of which I have never seen. Their masks were broken," he said. Before he could continue, he caught sight of an exchange of worried looks. "What is it...?"
"The Sith have truly returned...those were no mere Hollows you encountered today...they were the makings of Arrancar."

Akihime pulled down her cloth mask after escaping the Sereitei perimeter using hirenkyaku, revealing her face.
"Take it easy. He's not like the Gotei 13. I've been watching him for a while, now. I don't yet know for sure if we can call him an ally or not, so I'm keeping an eye on him. The clumsy fighting style he was using would suggest he's just a novice, so I finished the Hollow for him...he probably doesn't even know what happened. But there's something...off...about him, and I'm not going to let him die until I know what that might be."

Drekovec casually strode over to his throne of defeated Hollows' skulls, and melodramatically threw himself into it.
"I'm not concerned with exterminating them just yet...but I haven't perfected the method for safe mask removal, and I needed to be rid of the failed experiments. So I thought I'd give the Soul Reapers something fun to do," he droned lazily, rolling his eyes and kicking up his legs. The Quincy was an interesting figure, to be sure, but not a threat. What could one lone warrior do against the Hollow that single-handedly wiped out most of the race? Nothing, that's what, he assured himself silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm
Chron now realizing that the Sith have returned by confirmation of the other Council members he decided its time to go into more intense, and invigorating lightsaber and force training. He got up from his seat, and excused himself from the Council chambers and went to the training portion of the temple.

Kenzo rolled his eyes, and said to Akihime "Well just to remind you the Soul Reapers might be so kind to us if they see our faces, so lets keep it down until we get to Hueco Mundo. OK?"

Higlark sneered then brightened up at his sudden idea. "Sir you wouldn't mind if I be the one to take care of the Quincy? I want to see how my power is against the Quincy's power."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 pm
Daisuke laid down on his mat, and began to meditate. He knew well of the Arrancar. Stories of such creatures were told in order to frighten younglings in the hidden city of Coruscant, his home. When a Hollow had obtained enough power, they could remove their masks to unleash a subverted form of their former humanity; they would take human form, and would gain powers very much like those of the Soul Reapers. The Sith were a sect who perfected the method of creating Arrancar from powerful Hollows, and had sought dominion over the twin worlds for millennia before their defeat and extermination by the combined efforts of the Soul Reapers and Quincy of the day, under the subtle guidance of the Jedi. All records of their existence were stricken from Soul Society tomes. Or, so the Jedi horokuron library dictated.

"Do what you want, but don't kill the Quincy just yet," Drekovec replied offhandedly, gesturing towards the empty air before the throne.
"My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis!" he chanted as the black teeth of the Garganta tore the very air apart to reveal the way to Soul Society, not far from where the Quincy had been.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 pm
Higlark smiled then said. "Alright then Master Vel'Moc I will just soften the Quincy. But what reason do you want the Quincy alive?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm
"I dunno, really. I suppose I'm just bored. Something about this one has kept him alive all these years. Maybe it'll be interesting to find out what, exactly."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 pm
"Well then I will beat the answer out of the Quincy. See how come he has survived all this time." Higlark said as he went through the warp. He arrived at the Soul Society, and started to scan for the Quincy's reitsu. He picked it up then used sonido to get there in quick pace.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:32 pm
Daisuke awoke with a start when he felt the spike in foreign spiritual pressure...it was quite powerful, but was just another Hollow. He wandered out into the darkened porch of his chambers, sensing another source of power flaring up as well. This one was quite foreign to him. He unsheathed Yamato, and used his flash step technique to get closer.

"Brother, it seems we have an unwelcome guest. Go on ahead. I'll handle this trash," Akihime said confidently, allowing the platform of reishi under her feet to dissolve. She landed lightly in the lush vegetation outside of the outermost district of the city, her bow at the ready. It was an elegant piece of condensed spirit particles; it lacked the incorporeal blue glow of her fellow Quincy, and instead took the form of a steel longbow. She summoned and notched an arrow, whirling to meet her pursuer, who had yet to show his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 pm
Seeing blue energy speeding towards him Higlark moved out of the way then came to stop as to address himself to the Quincy. "Well you almost hit me there, hey there are two Quincy's. Well tell me something, how did you two survive all this time?"  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:52 pm
"Hado 33, Sōkatsui!" Akihime replied after breaking a Ginta, releasing her dormant Kido energy channels. She moved quickly behind the Hollow, trying not to become discouraged by its massive spiritual pressure, and prepared to fire a volley of arrows.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:06 pm
'Hmm, this Quincy is decent at fighting'. Higlark thought as the Quincy casted a spell. He used sonido to appear behind the Quincy then tail whipped him back to the ground. Higlark charged his cero, and aimed at the other Quincy then fired.

"Whatever knock yourself out." Kenzo said to Akihime as he backed away to give her room to fight. He then watched as she shot a spell at the hollow but was surprised when it got behind her, and sent her to the ground hard. Kenzo then looked up, and saw that the hollow was going to fire cero at him. He dodged the shot then used his senrai glove to generate a bow, and shot several spirit arows at the hollow.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Akihime righted herself, landed hard on the ground below, and fired upward with another volley of arrows. The Hollow was fast, but she was quite skilled. She allowed her bow to vanish, and drew a pair of Seele Schneider, instead. She held one forward, and the other backward, performing a ballet-like kata before leaping forward to attack with both blades slicing through the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:41 pm
((Agh, it might be a bit before I can send in a skele, or two later. I don't really have a lot of info on the Bleach world, but the wiki'll help meh. =D))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:45 pm
((No rush. Bleach is pretty straightforward...we can fill you in on teh stuff that the wiki misses.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Higlark dodged the Quincy's arrows then made a Force lightning energy ball, and shot it at the Quincy. Higlark was shocked as after he shot the energy ball the other Quincy came up, and slashed him with energy swords. He withdrawn back, and shouted at the Quincy "You are going to regret that!" He then generated Force lighting energy balls in both hands, and fired them at Akihime.

The hollow was fast and his spirit pressure is incredible Kenzo thought as he generated another spirit arrow. But a energy ball he caught at the last minute in his eyes hit him in the chest, and sent him falling into a tree. He laying amongst the tree debris unconscious.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:55 pm
((Teh soonest might be Tuesday, letting you guys know. D=))  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff