Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Contests and Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Sure thing !
  maybe
  No thanks.
View Results

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm
Hrm, I'm not sure if we'll have enough active players (they'll need to post every day). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:12 am
Does anyone play any Gaia games, like zOMG, fishing, card games, etc.? We should gather and play games together once in awhile to keep this guild aliive. crying  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:20 am
badtzmaru
Does anyone play any Gaia games, like zOMG, fishing, card games, etc.? We should gather and play games together once in awhile to keep this guild aliive. crying

;u; I used to play zOMG a lot. I tried doing a loot run at Shallow Seas, but it's hard when you're alone.
I used to love playing Jigsaw :0
If we gather a group of people, I'll join in!
(pssst, hey, have you heard of a website called Flight Rising?)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:44 am
Veiss Wynd
;u; I used to play zOMG a lot. I tried doing a loot run at Shallow Seas, but it's hard when you're alone.
I've been doing DMS lately. I haven't done SS in soo long, so I'd want to do it again!

And maybe we should set up a monthly or biweekly game night? Even if it's just us two at first, if we start the tradition now maybe people will be more willing to join in after it's been established. 3nodding

I haven't heard of FR; is it a pet clicking game? surprised  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
I've been doing DMS lately. I haven't done SS in soo long, so I'd want to do it again!

And maybe we should set up a monthly or biweekly game night? Even if it's just us two at first, if we start the tradition now maybe people will be more willing to join in after it's been established. 3nodding

I haven't heard of FR; is it a pet clicking game? surprised

Maybe a monthly one at the least. I've wanted to do SS, but I tend to try soloing things - which is a very bad idea for that kind of quest Dx
My CL level is still just 10. I've got a few of those special orbs, but I never collected enough to be able to do anything with them.

And yes, it is like a pet site - but no, no clicking is involved like how I think you're thinking.
You deal with dragons. You have a clan of them. Your individual dragons have 3 potential genes. Each have 3 set colors (skin, wings, accent). You breed them, and the babies can turn out randomly, depending on the parent's genes. It's a lot of fun breeding them to see the results. It's probably the most addicting part. But you can also battle with them. PVM or PVP. And you can dress them up too .3.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm
Veiss Wynd
Maybe a monthly one at the least. I've wanted to do SS, but I tend to try soloing things - which is a very bad idea for that kind of quest Dx
My CL level is still just 10. I've got a few of those special orbs, but I never collected enough to be able to do anything with them.

And yes, it is like a pet site - but no, no clicking is involved like how I think you're thinking.
You deal with dragons. You have a clan of them. Your individual dragons have 3 potential genes. Each have 3 set colors (skin, wings, accent). You breed them, and the babies can turn out randomly, depending on the parent's genes. It's a lot of fun breeding them to see the results. It's probably the most addicting part. But you can also battle with them. PVM or PVP. And you can dress them up too .3.
I'll do SS with you sometime!! whee Dunno if we can wing it by ourselves, but we can try if you want! And I'm still a DMS newbie too, but there are lots of nice crews willing to accept and teach us. 3nodding

BTW, we're having a dev meat in Anchor Bug at Rina's bakery right now!! If you have time, come by and bring pie! 4laugh

Ooh, that sounds more complicated than I expected. surprised I've never played those kinds of games before, but if you need a friend maybe I can mosey around and see what it's about!  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:50 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd

I'll do SS with you sometime!! whee Dunno if we can wing it by ourselves, but we can try if you want! And I'm still a DMS newbie too, but there are lots of nice crews willing to accept and teach us. 3nodding

BTW, we're having a dev meat in Anchor Bug at Rina's bakery right now!! If you have time, come by and bring pie! 4laugh

Ooh, that sounds more complicated than I expected. surprised I've never played those kinds of games before, but if you need a friend maybe I can mosey around and see what it's about!

Haha that sounds fun xD
I can't right now though, but when I have time, if it's still around, I'll stop by with some pie o3o
I wouldn't mind doing DMS either btw! So whichever :0
And the learning part sounds like a good deal!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 pm
Veiss Wynd
Haha that sounds fun xD
I can't right now though, but when I have time, if it's still around, I'll stop by with some pie o3o
We have the dev meats every Friday at 8pm EST where we dress up to a theme and just chat in zOMG. 3nodding I try to make it whenever I can, so lemme know if you ever do go! 4laugh And do you wanna set up a time to play SS/DMS next week? (Should we make a new zOMG thread or is it fine to chat in here? onoa)  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Haha that sounds fun xD
We have the dev meats every Friday at 8pm EST where we dress up to a theme and just chat in zOMG. 3nodding I try to make it whenever I can, so lemme know if you ever do go! 4laugh And do you wanna set up a time to play SS/DMS next week? (Should we make a new zOMG thread or is it fine to chat in here? onoa)

Maybe a zOMG thread would be a good idea. It might attract other people.
It's kind of hard for me to gauge what times I'll be available Dx
It's pretty spontaneous. Like right now, I just got back home from visiting parents and in-laws. And now I'm about to go watch a movie with the hubby =u=
How's it like on your end?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:46 pm
Veiss Wynd
It's pretty spontaneous. Like right now, I just got back home from visiting parents and in-laws. And now I'm about to go watch a movie with the hubby =u=
I'm usually available in the evening EST! If there's anyone else that is interested in playing zOMG together, I'll make a thread unless someone else beats me to it. blaugh  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
I'm usually available in the evening EST! If there's anyone else that is interested in playing zOMG together, I'll make a thread unless someone else beats me to it. blaugh

You can also send out an announcement to attract people :0
Haha, a tinierme zOMG guild/clan would be kinda cool.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 am
Veiss Wynd
Maybe once we set up all the official dates and times! 3nodding And I would totes join a TM clan if there were a bunch of us!  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:31 pm
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
Maybe once we set up all the official dates and times! 3nodding And I would totes join a TM clan if there were a bunch of us!

Dx late reply. Man I feel bad. I don't come here as often anymore. I've actually busied myself with doing commissions on spare time.
I still kinda wanna do this though. Even if I wont be on as often.

.3. Lets start with a thread. And lets add a poll on that thread and ask what hours and days people are home. I feel like sticky threads aren't as popular, so for now, just a normal thread.  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff