Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sk8rmal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 am
Dyani Rogers
Dyani looked at the two girls. She was a little surprised that she wasn't the only one from far away
"Well, my father, a wizard, moved to Canada from London, and he met my mother, and she's the Native I get my history from.
Then when I was four they decided we'd go to live in London.
I still go back to Canada to visit my friends and family, but I love it here, too, and I've known I was a witch almost all my life so it was even better!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:02 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled widely. "That is so cool. I have never met anyone who is both of Native and magic heritage. Tell me can you also do healing things like some medicine men?" She had read somewhere that some medicine men did use a form of magic when healing, she wondered if that was really true. She would have loved to learn more about it.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

sk8rmal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am
Dyani Rogers
"Well, no, I didn't learn any magic from any people on the reserve, seeing as I left when I was four, and I never stayed long enough at a time to learn anything." She looked down at her plate. "And I couldn't tell anyone, too, right?"
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 pm
Maisie Wood

"I guess that does make sense." Maisie picked at her food and thought, "So, are you surprised about being in Ravenclaw, even a little?"
User Image

Felitala

sk8rmal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm
Dyani Rogers
"Well, no, I guess not, I've always been smarter than others I know." Dyani thought a bit, "So, what are you two planning on becoming when we are older?" She smiled.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari thought a moment about it. "I really haven't put too much thought to it honestly. There are so many things I could be. I would love to be able to help people solve there problems, like a wish granter, but it so hard figuring out what a fair price for the wish is. I don't know. What about you?"

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am
Maisie Wood

"I've wanted to be a writer since I could read and write. So now, I want to work for the daily prophet. Or maybe write realistic fiction for muggles. A story about a school like this, even!" She thought about her wish few a minute. "Uh, Dyani what about you?"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm
((With the start of classes I think it time for a day-skip, but I will not be the one to start it since Hikari is now in class, maybe after the last class))  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Sitting quietly at the table, Xenos listened calmly to the Headmistress's speech. A smile crossed his face when he learned he managed to earn a couple of last minute points. It surprised him when he heard Hikari too had earned extra but it was a small token for something that had probably terrified his friend. He was a little disappointed when Ravenclaw didn't win and laughed when he heard Yuan across the hall. Clapping for his friends victory he silently promised to win next time.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari sat down at the table. She had tried to keep a low profile since Halloween and ended up doing a good with that. She had spent a lot of time studying and reading in the hopes of finding something that would help her get rid of this thing inside her forever. She also was hoping that she might something about her mom in one of the books, but nothing had turned up. She was sad that year was coming to an end. When she heard her name get called and getting 10 points for Ravenclaw Hikari clapped her hands over her mouth. She was speechless. True even with these points Ravenclaw hadn't gotten the house cup she had helped. And there was always next year.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

Waving goodbye to Tamara and Yuan, Xenos made his way to the table. The feeling of the familiar room was a comfort and untill the moment he sat down, he hadn't full relieazed how much he had missed this place. Streaching a little he leaned forward, resting his head in his chin. "Time to see what it's like to be on the other end of the sorting cerimony." Xenos said softly mostly to himself but not minding if others heard him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm
Araina jumped off the stool and headed to table. She felt excitement that she would be carrying on the tradition of her family. She took her seat nervously and watched the rest of sorting ceremony. She was glad that it was all over with. She glanced at the rest of the table randomly.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari sat next to Xenos. "It's nice not be the youngest anymore, isn't it?" She asked, happy to away from the thestrals. She wondered how many students would be Ravenclaw this time around.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled as Hikari joined him. He had to admit he was glad he made friends with someone in his house. "Oh yes. I never liked being the youngest." He answered looking over at her. His gaze redirected to the front when he heard a student called to Ravenclaw. "Well it looks like we get atleast one. Alot of Slytherin this year it seems like."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded there certainly where quite a few Slytherins this year. Maybe it was because Professor Skylar was placing the hat on everyone's head. She blushed a little thinking about that. She still had a crush on her flying teacher. Hikari had noticed that a first year had sat down. She hadn't said anything and really wasn't sure if she said anything. Instead she turn her attention back to the sorting. "You know, I can understand why we sort practically but when you think about it logically all we are really doing is segregating." It was just a thought anyway.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers