Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon's eyes flicked to the boy who sat down last at a hiss, then at Jackyll again. "My father. Yourself?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 am
Jackyll smirked, "ah..." he paused for a moment rubbing the back of his head, "I am the first one in my family." he heard the hissing sound from the direction that Dameon had looked a moment ago. he had heard about some people in the Sliterin house being able to speak parsel Tongue. He kinda wished that he knew how to speak it. He pet his cat on the head and than asked, "do you speak parsel tongue?"  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shrugged. "I get bits. My father had it. My mother didn't. She was a Gryffindor."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image

"Thhhhere talking about me arn't they?"
Maestro said twisting is neck around to look at the other students."Well of course they are, why wouldn't they. Now please lower yourself. We don't want you falling on the lady here now do we?" Dante hissed back. "Sssssorry" Maestro said bowing to Cosette then lowered his head next to Dantes. After he lowered his head Dante served himself some food but refused to touch it until Cosette had eaten. He may be a Slytherin but that doesn't mean he was devoid of manners.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm
[I forgot to eat! After a huge fuss on him being hungry. xD]
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon begun to load his plate swiftly, observing the male with the snake in a respectful manor. "Daemon." He nodded, eyes flicking to the snake. He repeated it again but it was a loosely translated way. He wasnt fluid with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image"I think its fascinating." He smirked as he looked at the boy said his name after Dameon did, "Jackyll." he looked down at his plate and started to eat. His brothers were right about one thing, the food was fantastic.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

"ssssssomeone thinkssss they can speak parssssssel tounge"
Maestro laughed as he turned to Daemon."Settle down now maestro, he is a Slytherin just as I am." he said chuckling a little himself. "If you wish to speak with maestro you have but simply to ask me Daemon" He said turning only his eyes to the other first year and spoke in english."Also am I that much of a center piece that you speak of me without addressing me in any manner?" he said taking a sip from his cup.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon nodded, suitably chastised. "My apologies. I said my name as an introduction." His eyes flicked up the the ceiling as a candle swooped overhead. That was going to take time getting used to. He reached across to the male. "My name is Daemon. What's yours?"  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm
"I was just doing the same." he waited and heard the boys reply. Dante. Interesting name. He than stuck out his hand, "I'm jackyll its very nice to meet you Dante." he couldn't tell if he was going to like this boy or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image

"My apologies, I did not realize you were addressing me. I am Dante Prince"
he said reaching over and shook Daemon's hand. "You seem very well bred. I believe I could get along with you" he said with a half smirk half smile. Maestro looked on as his master conversed with the other students. "Do you have any pets. I need to ask for I want to apologize in advance if Maestro decides to digest them. He has a will of his own and I have no intention of stopping him if he wants to" Dante said taking another sip.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Daemon shook his head slowly. "I'm from an older family. The SaDiablos. Sadi's a cover name to buy peace. As for pets?" He shrugged. "I share an owl with one of the Gryffindor second years.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

Dante twitched and Maestro hissed at the Slytherin first year. "You share an owl with a Gryffindor?! How do you call yourself a Slytherin when you converse with a lower worm like them" Dante said half hissing himself when he spoke. "you dont belong in sssssssssslitherin" Maestro hissed close to Daemon's face. Dante sighed and calmed Maestro down as he turned back to his food ignoring Daemon."Expect that owl to be eaten if it is in your hands" he said sneering at him as he took another sip.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm
Jackyll smirked. Never mind. He actually did like this guy. " I have a cat named Vincent." he said as he picked up the kitten from being in his lap and put him on the table, "what is your snake's name Dante?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"The friend was from before I attended." He smiled coldly. "One of us had to take a true path." His eyes closed a moment in thought. "I was chosen for this house because I hate everything. Everything but her." He smirked cockily. "You wanna risk following the Dark Lord and not associate?
[I'm presuming this is set after the books.]  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 pm
{It is. Plus, that owl is incredibly tall. Think Noctowl from Pokemon. He'd prolly eat your snake for a snack.}  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff