Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He nodded and then smirked. "I'll help you be less shy. I'll introduce you to a girl I met on the train. She's in Gryffindor."

{I thought this took place after the SWW. That's what I was told}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:25 pm
((It's not. Here's one of the rules: This is a roleplay guild for the school invented by J.K. Rowling. We are set in Post Second Wizarding War times, continuing the traditions of Hogwarts in a Semi-Literate to Literate roleplaying fashion. Everything has been reconstructed and fixed at Hogwarts ))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 pm
mynightmarestays
((It's not. Here's one of the rules: This is a roleplay guild for the school invented by J.K. Rowling. We are set in Post Second Wizarding War times, continuing the traditions of Hogwarts in a Semi-Literate to Literate roleplaying fashion. Everything has been reconstructed and fixed at Hogwarts ))

{Meaning it is after the Second Wizarding War.}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:29 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

"Er..I..I.." she stammered, resisting all urges to run off and hide at the thought of meeting someone she didn't know. Infact now that she stopped to think about it, just being here freaked her out. Her grip on her robes tightened "N..no.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm
Azrael Herzagoth
mynightmarestays

[Post means after, pre means before..Think of it like.."Pre-view" Preview..you get to see hints of a movie before its out. smile ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm
Azrael Herzagoth
mynightmarestays

((...and I'm going ot college and I forget the defint of Post. Ok. nevermind then))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike put his hand on her arm and gave her a reassuring smile. "Hey, it'll be alright. You're an amazing girl and they'll be as captivated by you as I am. Don't be shy. You're among people like you now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She practically jumped sky high when he touched her and pulled her from her thoughts. She latched herself onto the nearest object- which just happened to be a person- and that person was Spike. She took in slow yet deep breaths. "I just now realized..I'm surrounded by people I don't know...and that scares me.."  

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Ronnie Powell: Ex-Auroa, Hufflepuff Head, Potions Teacher
User Image

Ronnie got up and left the two hufflepuff 1st years alone. He then started to wonder off.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He actually blushed when she latched onto him. He'd had a girlfriend before, but they never touched each other. This was a new feeling, and he liked the warmth coming off of her. He started to say something, but actually had trouble finding the words. Then he squeaked, blushed a little deeper, then tried again. "Uhm, it...it's okay Celeste. You're...you're with me. There are gonna be a lot of people around. We will get you through this together."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She practically burried her face against his chest. She'd never had a boyfriend before- she was either too shy to admit to liking the person - or she was too busy with contests her mother was trying to get her to win. "Okay but I'm not letting go" her voice was muffled from being burried in his shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

He blushed again and smiled to himself. "Uhm, you don't have to let go. Do...do you wanna go up to the common room or stay down here?"  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She didn't answer him, though upon closer inspection one would see that Celeste had fallen asleep against his chest, most likely from the warmth. Her grip on him loosened but only slightly, and her blonde hair fell into her face, covering it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

"Ce...Celeste?" He asked, looking closer at her. She's asleep? Oh man, she's pretty. Should I wake her up?, he thought to himself. He put his arms around her to make sure she didn't fall. He spoke softly. "H...hey Celeste. W..wake up."  

The Gentlemon

Lady Niji

Profitable Tycoon

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 pm
Celeste Winterfire
User Image

She let out a very soft and low whine. Her eyes opened and she blinked a few times to focus them. She looked up to him slowly and the light from a nearby floating candle lit up her blue eyes even more, making them look like they were almost glowing. She took in a light breath, only half way realizing she was still cling to him. "Mm..what? W-What is it?"  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff