Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Girls' Dormitories Gryffindor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 am
══════════════════════════════════════════

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn stirred in her sleep, feeling uneasy. She groggily opened her eyes hoping to see her bedroom window. Instead she looked at a four-poster bed frame that was empty. She yawned and looked at what had awakened her. It was a woodpecker on near her window, what was frantically tapping the window. We'll it's not going to do anything here, Taryn thought so she waved her hand at the window and then checked the clock. 5 AM. It was still dark, so Taryn settled back in bed after changing into her pajamas. She closed her eyes and curled back up to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:43 pm

aryn aiohansen

User Image

♦ If you never try ...
...you'll never fail ...
... you'll never succeed ...
... so it's always worth a shot. ♦

Taryn woke up got dressed. It was six. She stretched and yawned and then headed down to the Great Hall with some of her books with her. She left through the portrait hole and climbed out the other side, mumbling "Good Morning" To the fat lady and heading on down.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Music of the Heart

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:57 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara packed her stuff up to leave. Gorgon crawled on her as she put away her robes and books. Her unfinished map was stashed somewhere where it would remain hidden until she could figure out how to mark it with the locations of the teachers and other students. Everything she piled into her trunk and forced it closed. She was looking forward to summer, and her birthday.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:25 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image

She walked up the her bed and flopped down on a pillow and cried. "I hate the guy who did this to Daddy. I WANT HIM TO BURN IN THE BLOODY DEPTHS OF HELL." Sakato felt the anger rising up in her. She got off her bed and picked up a vase and threw it against the wall. The vase shattered into many pieces. Sakato then breathed heavily and looked at the vase. "I have to get out of here.." She ran out of the room to downstairs to the commonroom and went out of the potrait.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor
User Image She looked at the vase that she had broken earlier and brushed the pieces underneath her bed. Sakato looked under her bed to find and old flower pot and grabbed it. She carefully put the seeds on a table beside her bed and went downstairs to get dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves looked around as he gotinto the female Dorms. There, on one of the beds, was his target. Pan. Swooping forwards with a loud laugh, he grabbed the animal, leapt out the window and floated in mid air, holding Pan and dancing as he went lower.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 am
cry ((YOU DOOFUS!!!!!!!! ))
User Image
"Whoa, put me down, you dingus!!!!!!" shouted Pan angrily. He was always Mister Cranky Pants once woken up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 am
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves smiled sweetly at the animal, showing him the atleast 150 foot drop (I estimate that on basis that the floors are probably only slightly less than 20 feet high as Hagrid could walk around. Plus it's in mountains) "Sure, are we?" Peeves asked in a oily tone, grip loosening.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am
User Image
"I feel so bad for you, now that I think about it. You must be such a loner for wanting to kill me, an innocent pet." he sighed "No wonder everyone hates you. Poor Filch, what must he have travelled while he was here. Poor Stayne." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:04 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy arrived just in time, panting.
"You! Leave-my-ferret-alone!" she shouted through clenched teeth. She never felt that angry before. She breathed deeply as she realized that Peeves was now floating around the castle with her ferret. She slipped on the floor against the wall and waited. He might come back, after all.

((Gee, poor James Bond! All that stress for arriving in time to save someone's life! ))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves was floating OUTSIDE THE CASTLE IN MID AIR still holding Pan. "Why would I kill you?" The potergeist cackled, "I'd get expelled! Wheeeee!" With a flip, the long dead male begun to plumit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:13 am
(( Nah you're not fun! Where at least? What forum? ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 am
[I'll put him back as I'm not having Daemon blamed for this.]

User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves put the animal back and vanished. It wasn't fun anymore somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 am
(( THANK YOU!!!!!! Stupid poltergeist... ))
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy stayed in the Common Room in case Peeves has decided that fooling around with innocent persons was wrong.
"Thank you!" she grunted, frowning at Peeves before he vanished. She picked up Pan and walked back to Herbology class.
"Thanks." muttered Pan as he curled up round her neck. Lucy nodded and stumbled back into the classroom.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers