Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Ravenclaw Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? panicked
Who/What's on my mind?...........

Zamir felt the wave of panic sweep over him as his friend began to leave. He was feeling far too many emotions at once for him to keep himself in check. This sort of thing always made him wonder how others could handle thousands of feelings and thoughts all at once. He bent over and covered his head with his hands as his body was shaking uncontrollably. To describe what is going on in his mind, imagine watching television and the remote is stuck on the channel up button. Each channel speeds by without much pause. That was what his thoughts were doing and for him it physically hurt. Not only was his thoughts mixed up but a few signals from his brain caused slight muscle contractions that hurt. Moments like these made Zamir feel like a complete and total freak and were the reason he avoided making many friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin turned to look at his friend one more time before he exited the dorms, when he noticed that the older male was having one of his panic attacks. He instantly felt guilty because he knew that he was the one that had caused it. He rushed back to this friend's side trying to comfort him like he had over the summer. "You have to calm down, Zam..."

Annyeong tto annyeong

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? panic

Normally if caught early these attacks were relatively easy to quell. But not this one. He had descended into it quickly and he barely heard his friend when he came next to him. He looked up at him for a moment, pain etched on his face then turned it back down quickly as another wave of muscles spasms ripped through him. "I am such a freak" he spoke through clenched teeth. His hands gripped at his short grey hair almost pulling them to a point of pulling it out. He had gotten to the point that he had to simply ride out the attack. Not much at this point could calm him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

These songs in my head: What happened? Who caused this?

Oh what turbulent emotions: Worried, was in a study mood now I'm not

The spirits that stand with me: My friends

Xenos walked quietly into the room a book inches from his face. The albino was hell bent to do better this year then he had in previous ones. O.W.L.s where this year and he was going to be more then ready. He had planed on stuying quietly on his bed for a little while. Little did he know that that plan wasn't going to be happening. Glancing up as he entered the room he was met with a sight he hadn't expected to find all.

All thoughts of stuying were gone in an instant when he saw Zamir half huddled on his bed. Xenos knew in an instant what was wrong with the boy. Dropping the book, a rare thing for Xenos, the Prefect darted across the room to his friends side. Sliding onto the bed in front of the paniced boy, pale hands slid up inbetween the others hands, preventing him from pulling his hair out. "Zamir? What happened?" He asked softly. Xenos said panting a little as he tried to catch his breath.

In you and I, there's a new land...

My sanctuary, my sanctuary....

Where fears and lies melt away....

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin and Xenos
What's my mood? panic

Zamir heard his friend join Kangin in the room. But didn't respond immediately. His hands gripped onto Xenos' hands as he felt more muscle spasms move through him. The seemed to never cease. In a short lull in the pain he looked at his friend and forced out a sentence,
"thinking too much....thats all" he said as he dumbed down the true reason. Seconds after speaking his body shook again and each muscle contracted. "nnggh.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil gave a large sigh as he got into one of the open Ravenclaw rooms that he shared with his other classmates. Five beds, one heater, and his trunk waiting right in front of one of them. He gave a slight laugh and ran over to it, where he opened it up, he pulled out a medium sized black box with a large crystal eye on the top. He smiled as he opened it, two decks of cards sat on the right and left, in the middle was a stack of strange square tiles, two green, two blue, two red, two yellow, and one gray. "Remember these?" He asked himself as he pulled out the contents and looking trough them, they were different colored cards and had pictures on them of various 'mythological' creatures on them. Under the picture was a 3x3 grid with different icons. Next to the grid were three numbers, one on top of the other. He stared at them for a couple minutes before putting them back in their case.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

Athena
Owner: Chase Henrick

┏━━━━━━━━━ ✽ ━━━━━━━━┓

Too long. Athena had been alone for too long. She wanted attention. She needed attention. Her fur itched with the wish to go where her owner was, or perhaps it just itched to go wherever she wanted. Yes, she wanted to roam freely around the Hogwart grounds. She took it too far last year, and did her best to obey Chase whenever he yelled for her to come back. But he was just too darn slow.

Athena clawed at her cage, with each struggle she neared her way to freedom. Chase could've trusted her outside the cage. Pfft. This prison wouldn't hold the adventurous and restless Athena, who sought freedom like a hungry lion looking for his defenseless prey.

When finally the cage door buldged, a little sense of relief and victory went through Athena's head. She happily hopped out of her cage, snickering back at Night as he flapped his wings to show contempt. He wanted to get out too, but Athena wouldn't help him. She turned around, abandoning her companion in his cage and went off to search for fun all alone.

{Exit to wherever Athena decides to go.}

┗━━━━━━━━━ ✽ ━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick sat on the end of his bed, copying down notes from his classes. Well, Transfiguration, to be exact. He was a bit behind, and so he was definitely studying the things he missed in class. He hummed a bit, jotting down some of the more important facts in the book he'd found. He actually liked the class, even the professor. Fino was strict, but fair, and actually reminded him of his own father a bit. Though actually that comparison was a bit off. Fino actually paid attention, while his father ignored him. He sighed, putting his quill down before delving back into his transfiguration text.

----------------------------------
State: Studying
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
12- Halfblood
~~~~~~~~~~

Drae crept up to his bed, exhausted. He quickly got undressed and put on sweatpants and a t shirt. He collapsed onto his bed, covering his eyes with his arm. He let out a sigh, and looked over at a red headed boy not far from him.
"Hello." It seemed strange that they were in the same year and house and yet had never really spoken before.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick looked up from his book, blinking a bit. No one really ever talked to him in the dorms, so to have someone actually acknowledge him was something of a novelty. He placed the book aside, carefully marking the page, before he rose an eyebrow at the other boy. "Um, hi." He tried to think if the two of them had spoken before, but failed to come up with an answer. He also tried to remember a name to go along with the face, and it came to him slowly. "Drae, right? What's up?"

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae nodded. "Yeah, Drae Blackstone. Nice to meet you...?" He held out his hand, ending on a question so as to get the boy's name. He was almost positive it started with an R, but didn't want to risk it.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick took the hand and shook it, though it felt strange to be shaking the hand of a guy he'd spent the last year with in the same dorm. "Rick Drage. Um, what's up? Bored or something?" He let go and lifted up his transfiguration notes. "So, how's classes going?"

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:28 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Second Year Ravenclaw
Halfblood
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Drae smiled. "Yeah bored, I guess. And tired," he added. He considered the classes part. " Good, I guess. I'm a little behind though. Do you like the professor's this year?" He leaned back and propped his pillow up.

Artemis

User Image
((OOC... ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Richard Drage
Second Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick though for a moment. He wasn't sure about what classes he liked so far, though two came to mind easily enough. "Well, Transfiguration and Potions aren't that bad. The professors aren't that bad either. Heck, I think my favorite so far is Fino. He seems to be pretty level-headed." He thought about some of the rumors that he'd heard about the professor, but didn't care. If they couldn't get over the fact that Fino was their teacher, it was kinda their loss. "What about you? Do you have a favorite class or professor?"

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 pm
Drae Blackstone
2nd Year Ravenclaw

~~~~~

Drae thought.
"I actually like Transfiguration too. Fino said I had a talent for it too. I hadn't thought that was true until this year. Not to bee cocky, I just-- never mind."
He looked down.
"Uh, so what are you doing over the summer?"  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas