Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Well speaking of the Light Novels, they are not really known outside of Japan...well let me just show you an example." He said as he dug into is pocket and pulled out a Light Novel he had been reading on the train, the title was in Japanese, and so were it's contents. He handed the book over to Xenos, "I doubt you will find any in English, maybe a certain few but others not, they are pretty much Japanese exclusive." He said with a light laugh about it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 am
User Image

Xenos took the offered book and looked it over. Oh it figured it'd be in a language he didn't know. One day though maybe. He had a love for learning languages. Flipping lightly through it, he glanced over the unfamiliar characters before closing it and handing it back. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to do without. Thank you though." He said with a smile. "I guess I'll stick to the school's library this year then." Xenos shrugged again. It would've been interesting and he enjoyed having novels around to read besides his school books. "You seem to understand alot about Japan. Did you live there for some time?"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"No, I started learning it for fun, but I got really good learning it. So I am very good at reading it and writing it, but still learning to speak it. Besides that, I know how to speak, read, and write in German as well as English. I had a lot a free time, that and I am originally from Germany." Danny explained, smiling brightly as he put the novel away into his pockets again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 am
Ariana walked into the common room after most of the other students. She wanted to get a good look at her new home. She felt her jaw drop the moment she entered. She let her eyes wonder around the room. She felt that she had entered into a sea of blue and bronze every where. The chairs and couches all looked super comfortable long with the multiple tables. She gazed at the bookshelves feeling like there would be more knowledge to be found. She looked at the statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. She said a little prayer in hopes to do well this year. Her eyes fluttered to the ceiling noticing the stars. She had a feeling that it would be nice to look at something while in thought. She let her feet carry her the rest of the way into the room. She noticed the two boys from the feast talking, and not sure where any one else was. She wanted to get to her truck to right her family letting them know she had made it and where the she got placed. She gave a small smile knowing that they were worried about her since she was the first child to run off to school.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:56 am
~Layla Wolfe~
Layla walked into the Ravenclaw Common room. She saw Danny and Xenos, along with another girl from the feast. "Hi everyone!" she said, "Phew, I thought I was going to get locked out. I nearly died when the door talked. The riddle wasn't that hard though".She finally stopped waffling and took a proper look at the room "Woah", she whispered. "It's beautiful".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:01 am
User Image

"German and Japenese huh? I bet they are fun. I'm currently learning Latin. My father speaks it fluently, and someday I will too." Xenos said confident that one day he would. "You could talk to Hikari she speaks a japanese I believe."

Glancing over when the portal when the others joined them. "Hello again Miss Wolfe." He said nodding at the girl.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:05 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"I guess I could, but learning it by myself is pretty fun too." He said smiling lightly, and nodded to Layla in greeting.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:07 am
Ariana gave a little laugh as another first year had the same reaction as she did. She took a deep breath before she spoke to the girl. "I had the same reaction when I came in. It is nice to know that I am not the only one."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 am
~Layla Wolfe~
"Hi Xenos", Layla said. "And you don't have to call me Miss Wolfe, you can call me Layla". Layla turned to the girl she didn't know and chuckled, "Yeah, I have a feeling this place is going to take a lot of getting used to".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:42 am
Ariana had a small smile on her face. It would be nice to sorta get to know another one first year. She knew that it was always hard for her to make friends in the muggle world. "I have a feeling in no time it will feel like home." She extended her hand out to the girl she really did not know. "I'm Ariana Knethell."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm
~Layla Wolfe~
Layla took the girls hand, "Layla Wolfe", Layla said smiling. "Nice to meet you, Ariana." She's really nice, Layla thought. "I have a feeling we're going to get along well."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

"I was just suggesting. I could be wrong on that tid bit of information." Xenos said smiling. Then again Hikari didn't seem to be in a good mood lately. Last Halloween must have really gotten to her. That reminded him, he needed to speak with her later. "Oh I totally forgot. Please don't hesistate to come to me if you need help with anything. I have a small study group with a Hufflepuff friend of mine. I believe the phrase is, the more the merrier." He continued with a little chuckle. Yuan would be estatic if more came. The boy may seem shy but Xenos knew just how much energy he really had.

"My appologies the Miss Layla. I'll remember that." He said turning back to Layla.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:34 pm
~Layla Wolfe~
"No worries, Xenos", Layla smiled at Xenos. She was happy to find some Ravenclaws she got along with. And this was only the first day. Although she missed her Muggle friends back home, she knew she was going to be happy here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image

"As I was just telling Danny. If you or Miss Knethell need help with any of your classes please don't hesitate to come find me. I have a bit of a study group. We'd love to have you." Xenos said smiling lightly at the two.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Sure, I'd like to join you, to meet your friend at the study group. A person I met earlier, Daemon, we became friends pretty quickly, but we were separated into different houses, he's in Slytherin and I'm, of course, here, but he's totally fine with us still being friends anyway." Danny said brightly as he stood up and took his 165 cm staff off his back, the staff was 20 cm taller than he was, and sat down in the chair again with the staff in his lap.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff