Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Boys' Dormitories Slytherin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

Charon looked up form his book when the door opened again. An eyebrow rose at the young Prince heir quietly moved over to his bed. Marking his place in the textbook, he placed it to the side. Etheris moved up around his neck as Charon stood. Walking quietly, so as not to disturb anyone, he moved over to his bed. "Hey, you ok?" Charon asked softly as he wrapped his arms around once of Dante's bed posts.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:41 am
User Image

Dante took a moment to look up at Charon. Even then it took him a moment to respond,"Yes, I am fine why?" he asked, his voice still a little distant. He just could not figure it out. Of all the people here the last person he expected to be so kind to him was a Ravenclaw. Of course the very last would be Gryffindor but he knew that would never happen. As he thought about this he decided to pay Xenos back in some way. He needed to find out what he liked so as not to insult him with a gift he absolutely despised. Perhaps he could find a way to speak to him. Or one of his friends. Maestro slithered around Dante and looked up at him then at Charon and Etheris. He was worried. Never had he seen him this way, ever.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:07 am
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

Daemon sighed. That tea hadn't worked. He drew back his curtains and got out of bed, snatching his book. Flicking a glance at his still awake room mates, he drew off his pyjama's, then drew on fresh robes slowly, his mind working on somewhere he could think.

[There you go girls. Fan service.]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 am
(( oh my redface lol))  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:38 am
[ wink ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

"You just don't seem yourself. Something happen on your walk?" Charon asked a slight worry tone in his voice. From what he had seen of Dante, this was severally different. Etheris hissed softly rubbing Charon's cheek when she sensed his concern.

((-totally oogles for a moment-))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 am
User Image

"Yes I am fine" he said sighing as he pulled is mind away. "Why? Are you concerned for me?" he smirked looking up at Charon, hands over his chest in a mock awwwww look. "Don't I feel special" he said laughing a little. "I am alright, don't worry about it" he said getting up and pulling out his sleepwear. Maestro looked up at Etheris and shook his head. He knew his master was still thinking about that Ravenclaw boy. It wasn't like him to want to...repay anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

"So sue me. I don't have alot of friends and I worry about the ones I do. So don't get smart with me." Charon said with a light frown. It was more like he didn't make friends easily so he tended to worry alot over the ones he did. But that wasn't he current worry. Sighing lightly at the other boy's flippy attitude he go up moving back to his bed. "Look if you want to talk don't heistate, alright?" He asked looking back at Dante as he too got changed.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

"Alright" he said turning and climbing into bed. He looked asleep but his mind was still racing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 am
User Image

Dante was still shaking when he got to the dorm. He sat down on his bed and stared at the floor, fighting back the tears that wanted desperately to escape. His pride was too great for him to cry in front of anyone.

((oh that line in the song I told you made me think of Charon goes
"He cries in the corner where nobody sees, he's the kid with the story no one would believe"))

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image

"Hey it's gunna be ok." Charon said crouching down in front of him. He was now really worried about Dante. That looked like it hurt. And it was definetly going bruse and bruse badly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Dante covered up his neck when Charon crouched in front of him and looked away,"I know it's going to be ok...stop talking to me like I am five" he said quietly. Maestro looked up at him worriedly.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

"Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I'm a little freaked out myself and I'm not the one who got attacked. I've never seen anyone react that badly." Charon appologized. Reaching out he placed a hand on the other's knee. Honestly he liked both Dante and Daemon, he just wished the two would get along. It's bad enough having enemies in other houses without it being in their dorm.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

A smile lightly came to his face. He looked up, still covering his neck but pushed his hand off his knee. "Im alright, really" he said making himself smile. "It'll go away Im us.."he froze for a second," It isn't that bad" he said correcting himself.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

"Alright, fine. If you say so." Charon said in a tone that clearly stated he didn't believe that. He caught the hesitation one does when they almost said something they shouldn't. The pale Slytherin had been almost caught several times that way. 'Is there anything I can get you?" He asked trying to smile at him.

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas