Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Fel's August Customs ~ Results Pg. 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Katarina Everard ~ Mod Edited Rare

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You, of course <3

Name of horse: Tirathia

Owner: Katarina Everard

Temper: (Will choose upon seeing her)

Breed: Snow Cat Flutter

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body Color & Pattern: I'd like for her to be modeled after a snow leopard for her design, the base color being an ice blue, the spots being a blue-gray color with the white belly and chest like in the image. I'd like for the spots to start fading out around the knees and in it's place to start fading in is a swirling, shimmer snow pattern going down to her hooves.

Wings:Something like this, maybe a few more swirls on them...? http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/icefairy7.jpg

Mane/Tail Color: White with blue highlights through it. Possibly either the ice blue from her pelt, or one of the blues on her wings, I'll leave that up to the colorist.

Mane/Tail Style: This is going to be CC for the most part, though the one request I do have is for it to be curly and of a medium length for the tail, and the mane some kind of up-do.

Eye Color: Lavender

Hoof Color: White

Reference image(s):
Snow leopard: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/24901fe8-1.jpg
Bells (see below for description): http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/bellfairy.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Default accessory color(s)?:

Premade Tag Number: 036 Crystal Forest

Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A

Tag feather color (for custom tag):N/A

Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

Mane/Tail: See above for style and colors, though I would like snowflakes scattered through her mane and tail please, possibly with a bit of shimmer to them.

Accessories: I would like a set of two crystal bells on each side of her head, and a pair at the base of her tail as well please. (see image for style and relative size of the bells).

Total: 1.7mil. (if I totaled the edits wrong, I have the extra money to cover it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Reiterei ~ Uncommon

.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Fel
Name of horse: Lorei
Owner: Reiterei
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Palomino
Description:
-Golden/Tan fur mottled with white areas.
-White on legs, varying lengths on each, no higher than knee.
-Muzzle is slightly lighter than the rest of her, white blaze from horn to nose.
-Vivid green eyes
-Curly 2 light golden/blonde hair
-Curly 2 light golden/blonde tail
-Darker gold Uni horn
-Darker gold Uni cloven hooves
-Wings same color as hair with white tips of feathers. Wing type 2.

Edits:
-Fetlocks on legs
-Ears facing behind her

Reference Image(s): [X] [X]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No defaults, please
Premade Tag Number: 008 A New Day  

Reiterei

Interstellar Galaxy

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
DarkHikari ~ Common

Name of horse: Niar
Owner: DarkHikari
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Liquid
Breed: Regular

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Eye Color: Teal [#37FDFC]
Hair Color: Light Blue [#C6E2FF]
Hair Style: Wild
Body Color: Blue [#6183A6]
Patterns: Dapple
Pattern Colors: CC shades of blue and white

Reference image(s): [Pattern Ref][Pattern Ref][Pattern Ref][Pattern Ref]

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Yaesumuji ~ Common

Quote:
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: YOU!
Name of horse: Cupcake
Owner: Yaesumuji
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Colorful
Breed: spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A combination of the colors from the reference picture. Artistic freedom!
- Draft
- Optional leg feathers

Trading post items (made to match):
- 3 hoop earrings
- beaded bracelets

Reference image(s): Pic :3, i also have other pictures in different lighting if needed.

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Pink
Premade Tag Number: cc
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): cc
Tag BG (for custom tag): cc
- I'd love for her mane and tail to have a sort of cotton candy feel to it, or even icing-like. whimsical and fun. :]
- if you want to add anything extra, go for it.

Yaesumuji

Friendly Browser

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 pm
*Note: This is a surprise gift for Gnat

Unedited Slot Please!
Lt. Gnatty-bug ~ Uncommon (Cerynei/wind cross)

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Fel!
Name of horse: She can name him ^-^~
Owner: Lt. Gnatty-bug
Temper: Tenacious
Breed: Military
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Cerynei with draft body (and optional leg fluff), heron style wings with the short 'cropped' hairstyle.
Mostly CC. I'd like him to have an Air Force theme, so definitely blue and white with gold accents...
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color: Blues and silvers
Tag feather color: To match his wings
Tag BG: Clouds

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Zee Oddwyn ~ Super Rare

.:New Cursed Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Fel!
Name of horse: Hasti
Owner: Zee Oddwyn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Relentless
Breed: Green Manalishi
Description (base species/pelt type/pelt colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Kalona base with no wings, custom horns, and tail tip. Wolf pelt, with a few edits. Pelt is based on a rottweiler in dark green with lighter green tan points on the face, shoulders, and chest; and darker green along the spine and tail. Eyes are completely black, like a void. Darker coloring under the eyes giving her a haunted look. Body color is like a German Shepherd, but in green. Tail is tipped with dark green. Hooves should be the same light green as the leg.
Reference image(s): User Image
Default accessory color(s)?: Black
Premade Tag Number:-
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):X
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edits to the pelt, if possible: Adding cheeks to the 'mask', like the catwalkers. No front legs on the pelt, instead black cord wrapped haphazardly around the front, and more cord securing the tail part of the pelt to the Kalona tail. Other edits: Gold horns that protrude through the pelt. They're supposed to look like a two-pronged crown. Tail has a different barb at the end; see ref.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Uxmal Jungle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Rabid-white-Mongoose ~ Edited Common

Name of horse: Dr. Gregory House
Owner: Rabid-white-Mongoose
Temper (one word for horse's personality): addicted
Breed: not sure what would go here :3
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like him to be based off of the character Dr. House. As far as appreance I'm kinda going to let it be up to you, I do know what I'd like for his edits however. I'd also like on his rear leg(visible to us) an open wound that resembles a bear attack, to account for his limp.
Reference image(s): one two three four five six seven house webpage Evening Primrose
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): foal
Default accessory color(s)?: your choice
Premade Tag Number: your choice :3
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) For his edits, I'd like him to have his clothes, his cane (just a piece of smooth stick xD ), a bushel of Evening Primrose secured around one of his front legs, near the knee. I'd also like a few petals to be on the ground near him. (they repersent his medacine ).  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
darknightcavalier ~ Edited Hybrid (Uncommon)

Uni/Wind Soquili
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Igniz
Owner: darknightcavalier
Temper (one word for horse's personality) razz roud
Breed: Hybrid - Wind/Uni
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Wing Type 1
I would want to give you some creative freedom. Thus an interpretation of one of two songs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbakyrlQJA0 (Nightmare Fiction from the Blazblue: Continuum shift OST)
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUuQUyrZdbA (Save the Universe from the King of Fighters 2002 UM OST)
Both are instrumentals. So surprise me more or less.
Which stage you want them to start as? adult
Default accessory color(s)?:CC
Premade Tag Number: 000
Tag frame color (for custom tag):match pet
Tag feather color (for custom tag):same
Tag BG (for custom tag): http://www.guiltygear.ru/images/gallery/back_ggi_hellsprision.png or http://www.guiltygear.ru/images/gallery/back_ggxxr_meetagain.png (Whichever fits the soq)
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC  

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Beejoux ~ Edited Regular(With draft lines)

Colorist wanted: Felmino!
Name of horse: Okechuku
Owner: Beejoux
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Proud
Breed: Maasia Warrior
I would like draft lines, without the roman nose, With the fancy foot feathering. Both legs down, please.

Mane:
Black and either partially or entirely in tiny braids. It should be partially pulled up at the back of his head and decorated with bones and beads. Bead color up to colorist.
Tail: a
Also black, partially braided, the braided parts drawn up and again decorated and held in place by bones and beads.
Body:
An all over earth brown, possibly darkening into brown/gray near the feet and up the neck. He can have a few scars in the colorist so desires to add them.
War paint:
African tribal war paint in blacks and whites. I'd like it all over his body, not covering more then 40%, coverage wise, but over his legs, back, neck, face. The design is up to the colorist, but I'll include some examples.
Accessories:
Beads, drapes of fabric around his neck, lengths of leather cord tied with bones. Beaded bands for ankles. I'm not picky here, but I'd like him to have some nice accessories. I'd also like his nose pierced with a spike(made of bone, possibly painted with stripes) See refs.
Headdress:
No specific design here. I'd like it to have antelope horns coming off the back, as if he himself had horns(accurate placement.) I'd rather it not cover his face or much of his hair, but it can extend down his nose a bit, and behind the ears.
Reference image(s):
Paint: Face1 Face2 Face3 Face4 Body1 Body2
Nose Piercing:
One Two
Horn style:
Horns
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: Custom
Tag BG (for custom tag): African plain
Hair edits listed above.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Kaisanti ~ Edited Common

Lesi's Mom

Kind of Soquili: Regular
Name of Soquili: (To be added when I re-find the translation ^^; )
User Image
Owner(s): Kaisanti
Temper: Understanding
Breed: Palamino
Edition: Native American
Eye color: Hazel
Body color/Patterns/etc: Pale palamino colouring, far front leg has white sock and pale hoof. White star/stripe on forehead and small white snip on muzzle, like this but with a thin white mark coming down a little from the star on her forehead, and smaller mark on muzzle. Other three hooves all dark.
Mane/Tail: Pale cream/off-white (as in previous palomino ref) Mane is styled up and behind, so the bulk is hidden with a long 'ponytail' falling down behind her to coil over the floor by her front feet, forelock left long and falling over one side gracefully. -as in Ref- Tail is loose at the top, then falling loosely into a braid that drop to coil over the ground behind her.
Edits: Long smooth silky fur over hooves.
Items: Eagle feathers: two at her ear, trailing down. Maybe two at her tail end? If it looks good. This bracelet (the bue one) on the closest back ankle. And a necklace like this made of glass and wood beads loosely around her neck, colours up to colourist, blues loved. I'd also like this stone included somewhere.. Lesi (her daughter) has it caved into a feather shape and hug on the end of her braid, and again as the center stone in her necklace.
Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult
Default Accessory color(s): none
Tag frame color: complimentary
Tag feather color(s): complimentary
Tag bg:
Reference pictures (if needed): Concept (but missing mane 'ponytail')/ palomino / colour again / Bracelet / necklac / Opalite stone / Lesi (daughter) / star & snipe face marking  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Unedited Slot Please!
mouselet ~ Mini

.:Seathi (no hair edits available at this time):.
Name of horse: Bob
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spacey
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Headfins instead of a mane, please - I know it's not on the preview image, but I've seen 'em before and am pretty sure they're templated? Coloring wise, I'd like her to be based on the Eagle Nebula (see image) but otherwise up to the colorist how she looks. =3
Reference image(s): Eagle Nebula
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accesory please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's judgement.
Tag feather color: Colorist's judgement.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Mahogany Sunset ~ Edited Wind

Kitkun
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kitkun
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: To be determined when she reaches foalhood.
Breed: Tribal
Description: Base color: Black. Eyes: Dark aqua-blue. Mane style & color: CC minor edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Tail style & color: CC minor edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Designs: Celtic knot designs decorate her chest, legs (all of them), and rump. The designs are a bright, glowing aqua-blue. Just use your imagination with them, but I've provided a few references. Have as much fun as you want with them ^_^ Also, you can add a bit of silver eye "make-up" if you want to. Wings: Heron style. Fade black to silver-gray to white from joint to tip. Maybe add a light blue Celtic knot (like the ones on her body) on the edges if you want to. Fetlocks: Fluffy, please, like the draft lines. ^_^ | Trading Post items: Silver beaded bracelets with blue beads. 3-Hoop silver earrings. Maybe some trading post hair sticks if they go with whatever hair style you come up with ^^ Jewelry: Minor edit CC jewelry, please. See edits section for more details. I'm willing to go up to moderate edits.

Reference image(s) : Reference: Kitkun <- very basic color reference, doesn't really have knots... The hair color is for the pre-changed Kitkun. | Knots: [Knot 1] [Knot 2 - On Chest] [Knot 3] [a lot of knots] [Celtic Knot Google Search Page] | Colors: Silver-gray color | Bracelet Beads' and Knot Color
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number: No thanks
Tag frame color (for custom tag) : Whatever works <3
Tag feather color (for custom tag) : Short one - dark blue, maybe with a Celtic knot. Long one - the bright blue color [x] fading into black.
Tag BG (for custom tag) : 014 Violet Moon - is it possible for it to have more of a blue wash than a purple one?
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Minor CC hair edits (mane and tail), and 3 small CC jewelry pieces (well, anything up to minor edits).
Her mane, tail, and small jewelry edits are mostly CC, but as she will get them as an adult, I'd like to see them be goth/punk/emo themed. I'm not looking for skulls or anything like that for her jewelry - more on the elegant Lolita side than the ragged side. Her hair, on the other hand, you can do nearly anything you want to with - I'd just like the base color to be black and to keep it on the the longer side of minor edits. And please, please, please keep with the goth/punk/emo theme for her hair. Darker and ragged or Lolita doesn't matter as much - just whatever matches. I need a rather hostile-looking girl ^^ I'm willing to go up to moderate edits if you want to.

Also, if it's possible to get a version of her (as an adult) with stock hairstyles (braided) and without any accessories/jewelry, I'd like that. In her story, she goes under sort of a change in mind set, and will change her good-girl appearance to accommodate that change.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Edited Slot Please!
Mewsings of An Angel ~ Edited Common  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 pm
Edited Slot Please! 
Pippi18848 ~ Edited Super Rare

Quote:
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Ruarc
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Devious
Breed: Spirited
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Heritage
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Black, with an orange red dragon design winding up the top front leg.
A couple of green/yellow celtic knotwork pieces placed where they
would look good

Wings: Big fluffy style two wings. Left all white but the tips are
tinged with a gradient yellow/green coloring. If need be they can be
semi-transparent if there is any design work done underneath them.

Mane: black

Tail: Black with no coloring

Eyes: Beautiful Sapphire Blue
Reference image(s):
Celtic
Knotwork
[feel free to use any of these shown in this image]
Green/Yellow
colors

Dragon
[More for color then anything else]
Bracelet
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Jewelry: A silver celtic braclet similar
as shown in Refs with emerald gems on his back leg

Tail: Long, braided with yellow and green ribbon, dragging the ground,
a cluster of silver bells at the top of the tail.

Mane: Long, wavy, perhaps a couple of small braids with some yellow
and green ribbon, maybe a couple of silver celtic like hair
accessories. Whatever looks good. Mane will be for the most part CC.
Just make it long and smexeh and look good.

Total Cost: 4.2mil can go up to heavy edits depending on how
hair/accessories are done

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:21 pm
Edited Slot Please!
[X]Natty-Chan[X] ~ Edited Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces