Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm
Professer Alexander Higgins
Metermorphic, Historian, Teacher

User Image
Professor Higgins walked into the great hall. "Hello" he said to his fellow Teachers. Taking a seat at the end of the table. He let out an tired sigh.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm
~*Professor Duskina Necaz*~

User Image

User Image User Image

Professor Necaz sighed looking at Icarus. She soon set her goblet down and ran a hand through her hair. "I was just thinking about my own Summer. Seeing as all I did was think about.....my dearly departed lover." She said softly looking down at the table. She sighed and closed her eyes. All of the Teachers would know about her and her little problem. Severus Snape had been one of the best teachers at Hogwarts. She was still devestated that he had died such a horrible death. She didn't even get to say goodbye to him at all when he died. She then looked at Icarus and frowned a bit.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fangirl of many things

Torishu

Battle-ready Shapeshifter

15,700 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
I wake up every evening with a big smile on my face, ------And it never feels out of place.
And you're still probably working at a 9 to 5 pace,------ I wonder how bad that tastes.
When you see my face, Hope
it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way,---------Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.
Now
where's your picket fence, love?
And where's that shiny car? And did it ever get you far? || You never seemed so tense, love.
I've never seen you fall so hard. Do You Know Where You Are?

User Image

The Hufflepuff Arithmancy professor rushed in, with quite a bit of black dirt on her face rushed in, her silky black robes flying behind her as she took a seat next to the Slytherin professor, Icarus Skylar. She looked somewhat disheveled, but on the other hand, this wasn't exactly a rare occurance. Cordessa Lee, or Dess as she liked to be called, spent a lot of time playing with potions and numbers. She prided herself greatly on her mind's ability to handle numbers. Although she really desired the potion's master position, she knew that most people don't consider themselves confident enough in Arithmancy to take the position. So it was, indeed, quite an honor. She waved to the other teachers before her brown eyes darted to the food in front of her, as she started eating rather quickly. She thought of all the things that had to be done. She had to prepare her classes for the older students, the very few older students that she had in her class, and at the same time, there was so much data out there to be discovered. With her cheeks filling up with some bread, she smiled at Icarus and gave him a nod hello and continued to eat.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

It was true, her father, Nathaniel Mills, lived and breathed for the game of quidditch. Her mother had at one point in her life, but after an injury during a game with Puddlemere United she decided it was best to hang up her robes. Many arguments had ensued between Gemini's parents after that, but her father soon came to terms with his wife's retirement and life went back to normal soon after for the Mills' family. "Hello Professor de Grey. I would have to agree with you on that one. He's absolutely amazing to watch, but this isn't the first time he's thought about retirement. After mum retired he almost did as well, but mum and I convinced him that it would be best if he continued to play." Taking another sip she turned to both Icarus and Ronnie. She'd seen Ronnie's brother-in-law play before, but like Icarus had said, he could never hold a candle to Gemini's father. Him being the best seeker and captain the Falmouth Falcons had ever seen.

Continuing to eat she listened to what Duskina had replied to Icarus' question. Of course, her attention was drawn away from the two Slytherins when Cordessa Lee, the arithmacy professor, she was a bit of a mess as usual. Gemini respected her in the sense that nobody else had been willing to take the position as the arithmacy professor. She could remember back when she'd attended Hogwarts as a student. That had been one of the few classes that she'd never felt the need to take. It wasn't a pointless class, but a class much too hard for her. Smiling back at the other woman Gemini continued to eat in silence as she watched the Great Hall slowly fill up with students. She was definitely excited to begin the new year.

wordswithoutmercy

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 pm
{Everyone else is on the next morning already =P}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

"I'm sorry for your loss," Icarus leaned back in the chair, hoping that the sarcasm wasn't to noticable. He used to enjoy Professor Snape's classes, until it was later revealed that the man was a traitor to the now fallen Dark Lord. He decided to change the subject before things got too unmanagable,

"Well, I do feel like quite the lucky man," Icarus chuckled setting down his goblet,"Surrounded by intelligent and - might I add - beautfiul women," Icarus smiled sweetly, "It's not everyday you see a few witches fitting those two categories," Of course, Icarus knew that they would only laugh at his cockiness and shake their head, even as he continued, "It gives me chills just thinking about it. I thought it would only happen in my dreams," Icarus casually manipulated his pumpkin juice from his seat, making it splish in his goblet.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image☆═━┈Clarissa Cordon ☁
Nurse Clarissa at your service!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarissa, after sorting things out at the Hospital Wing, walked down the Great Hall to join the group of teachers. She sat down beside them, grabbed a bagel, and started spreading it with butter. "Hello." she greeted, then she continued eating the food that layed before her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
The place was nearly empty and the staff, mainly icarus, had bored the old man. The students had left for their morning classes and Proffessor deGrey was almost late for his. "Oh i must be off youngsters, but I'll see you all shortly. 'till then, pip pip, cherio, and what not!" He said as he got up from the table and left. deGrey had been born and raised in America, so he tried to sound like the british everyonce in a while for a laugh or two.

He spotted Madame Cordon while walking out of the Great hall and waved with delight; having to go to the hospital wing nurerous times in his lifetime. -And i'm sure there is still many more to come...- He thought to himself lowering his hand and proceeding to his first class of the day.

(( OOC: srry it's so short, and i didn't know we were on the night before D: ))

Kikara_sensei

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Professor Sasha Russos

Sasha walked in to th great hall later then usual. She often ran late in the first few days before the begin of the semester. She had been working on a few last minute changes to her lesson plans for the past few days. "hey what did i miss eating in my office the pass few days?" She took her empty seat at the table.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Icarus' talk of being surrounded by beautiful and intelligent witches only made Gemini laugh softly to herself. With a smile she turned to him, "Still quite the ladies' man, aren't you Icarus?" Shaking her head with a small smile she pushed her now empty plate away from her before standing just as Professor deGrey was leaving. "Well, it was nice while it lasted, but I must be off as well. Still need to finish getting things together to begin the term." With that said Gemini walked out of the Great Hall passing a few students every now and then on her way to her office in the astronomy tower. There really wasn't much left that she had to do to get ready for the term, but she'd finished breakfast and wanted to spend some time reading her newly purchased muggle book before class.

wordswithoutmercy

herazade

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mary Alice waltzed toward the Great Hall, after putting the finishing touches on her lesson plans. She passed Professor Mills, "Hello, Gemini.", she smiled, and continued into the Great Hall, " Hello all!" She grinned an took her seat near Russos. "How are you today, Sasha?" And you Icarus?" She grabbed a piece of toast and some jam to spread on it. "Anything new?" She glanced around at the students, 'You guys are lucky, you have two years before you get me.' She grinned, excited to have new students.

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:20 pm
~Maɗaɱ WЄαϮhЄrωαҲ~
The Tunes for Today
Out of Cheese { }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image:.¤Σsɱereʅɗa.:User ImageUser Image

Madam Weatherwax walked into the hall her nose stuck deeply in a book.
Esme had her best black dress robes on by chance and her long inky hair was up a messy fastly done bun.
A red writing quill was stuck in it.
She took a seat giving an off hand wave, not looking from her book.

"Hello collogues."
She said in her dusky voice, not use to being used in more then a whisper.
She grabbed a dinner roll and eat it all, with out lifting her shocking blue eyes

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
Erik Casey Moore
000000CARETAKER
0000 don't underestimate the one legged jerk

Erik limped stiffly and quietly up to the table, offering a dry smile to the teachers sitting.
"G'day." He muttered, dropping into a chair thankfully. He wasn't using his prosthetic, now; instead, he was hoping his spell would hold up. He'd cracked the false leg in his fall, and hadn't had time to patch it up. So, for now, he was stuck with the untrustworthy and irritating spell.
It made his leg, what was left of it, itch.

He really didn't have much to say, or much that he could say, to the other staff. So, he made himself a plate and observed everyone quietly. The librarian had a quill stuck in her hair...he wondered if she knew. It added a bit of colour to her appearance, though. He, personally, had no patience for drab black all the time. Or robes. They got in the way and gave him one more thing to trip over.

"What're you reading today, Esmerelda?" He asked, peering at the cover. He was sure she had read the whole library by now...perhaps she was doing it a second time.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 am
~Maɗaɱ WЄαϮhЄrωαҲ~
The Tunes for TodayHarry Potter fanvid: Tonight Tonight
Out of Cheese { }

User ImageUser Image:.¤Σsɱereʅɗa.:User ImageUser Image

Esme said ever so un-charming like
"Hum?"
She pulled her face out of the book. Squinting her eyes to refocus, looking much older, then she really was. She gave him, an how rude for you to pull me from something so important, look.
Esme pondered, Hmm who is this person again... Tim.. John... Ohh why don't I recall peoples names.. Oh yes of course its.

"Well Erik, it a studies of magic induced illness by Selene Blander.
It’s quite fascinating to say the least. "

She give him long studying glace, likes of which she'd been giving the book just now..
It had just hit her that he was oddly good looking for a caretaker?

RavenRoseQueen

Romantic Lunatic

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
Erik Casey Moore
000000CARETAKER
0000 don't underestimate the one legged jerk

While the first reproachful glance had done nothing to phaze him, he shifted uneasily under her studious glance, slouching down in the high-backed chair he sat on.
"Right...sounds fascinating." He wasn't lying in the slightest. Magically induced illnesses sounded intriguing, but he didn't dare ask to borrow the book now. He recalled the glance she'd tossed him when he'd interrupted her reading, and didn't much want to experience what would happen if he asked to take what she'd been absorbed in away from her. Well...part of him did. It was the same part of him that took immeasurable and childish glee in zipping around the hidden tunnels and passageways to capture students or drop a stinkbomb on one that had particularily displeased him.
But he'd long learned the art of maturity; which wasn't really being mature, and was more supressing the childhood urges to pull people's pigtails. So, he didn't ask, and made a mental note to check it out from the library later this week.

"Learn anything particularily...er...fascinating?" He was about to say useful, but he was sure that she would snap at him that the entire book was useful. She was probably going to tell him that the entire book was fascinating, too...but he could live with that.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items