Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm
~*~*~Miki Yotsura~*~*~*~
User Image

Miki glared at some girl that were quietly whispering about her, he tail flicking forward in anger. A smirk stretched across her face as she peered into a garbage can, "Ah, another Neko." she purred, looking down at Mimi. Miki's ears twitched as she poked Mimi's head. "Yo, get out of there." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Akeela looked up hearing voices. She rubbed her eyes careful of the bruise on her face. They were girls voices to be more specific. She peered around to find a girl talking into a dumpster.
...a neko girl.
"So there were others!" she whispered.
Since she was locked out of the school and nobody was aware she was there. Akeela pressed herself against the wall making sure she was all but invisible. She kept watching, her bruises and scraps forgotten.

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image

*Looks up and sees Miki staring at me.* Mew? eek *Without thinking she dives deeper into the can.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Hi~ My name is: Rei Fujibayashi
I am exactly: 15 years old.
If you don't know, I am a: boy
Bio: Akeela's older brother (adoptive) goes to another school-the one Akeela went to previously. He sometime skips class to meet up with his sister. Jumping the fence and walking to his sister's school. Rei loves his sister and hates that half the time neither side will accept him because he doesn't pick a side. Unlike his sister he knows about other nekos but doesn't like to tell her because most of the nekos he's met hate humans (he's even gotten beaten up by one on occasion) and Rei is afraid that if she starts hanging out with nekos his sister will hate him as well and leave him behind.
Oh, I love: his imotou (little sister), Skateboarding, video games, writing in his journal.
My god, I seriously hate: Prejudice, people who pick on Nekos, when nekos hate him because he is human or expect him to hate them, -needless to say he HATES ppl who assume thinks.
Pic:
User Image  

BlaisexHarman

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
Rei made his way around the unfamiliar neighborhood. Keeping his eyes open for anything or anyone that may jump out at him.
"Just a couple more blocks. So far so good"
Almost as if having heard him a shadow jumped at him tackling him to the ground.
"Lil bit outta your place aren't you"
The boy was both bigger and taller than him. Rei made himself focus on that first. Then when he couldn't put it off any longer looked up. first at the feral eyes that were fixed on him, then on the ears and the long tail that swished furiously around.
"gettof me ya stupid cat!"
All further dialog was momentarily stopped as both boys started fist fighting. The Neko punched him Rei turned and dodged then aimed a punch at the gut.
"You know you picked the wrong guy to jump? I was already in a foul mood"
The nekos tail tripped him catching him by surprise. and knocking him back on his back.
He aimed a couple more punches and then a well placed kicked to make sure he stayed down.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:03 pm
Hi~ My name is: Nikita
I am exactly: 16
If you don't know, I am a: girl
Bio: Feral child. Was abandoned by her parents at birth for unknown reasons and raised by a female cat who had just had kittens. shies away from both humans and nekos alike. Her mother died when she was 10 and she went out to explore and find food. she's lived on the street since and learned to talk eventually. Still talks and pretty much thinks like a child. But is very knowledgeable in certain areas-cats start mating sooner than humans after all. o///o
Oh, I love:cats, milk, naps, quiet places,
My god, I seriously hate:people,cold, loud noises.
Pic:
User Image  

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm
Hi~ My name is: Lexi (Nikita's youngest twin. But neither know abou it)
I am exactly: 16
If you don't know, I am a: girl
Bio: Lives in an orphanage with both human and neko orphans. Grew up there and has learned to call it her home. Doesn't know who her parents were.
Oh, I love: cats, pink soda, parkour , reading, singing.
My god, I seriously hate: mean ppl, scary movies, sleeping too much, lonely quiet places.
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Still laying in the garbage can after what it seems like 3 hours, Mimi-chan lets out a sharp loud...* MEW~~!!! *Mimi-chan starts to rock the garbage can back and forth before it ultimately falls over, having now the trash covered Mimi-chan, able to breathe fresh air. Shortly after, Mimi-chan starts to crawl up the front stairs to the school, only to pass out on the 3rd step from the top.*  

SakuriLovesYou

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm
~*~*~Miki Yotsura~*~*~*~
User Image

Miki's ears twitched, "You can come out, you know." she sighed quietly-refering to Akeela- and yawned, showing small cat-like fangs.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

Akeela jumped startled. Then figured she might as well come out. Her ears flattened-covering her eyes slightly and tail tucked tightly to her body.
Getting her ears away from her face Akeela took a step forward never being one to back out-as her scrap with the boys that jumped her early clearly indicated.
"Hi" she said softly then to make conversation said the first thing she could think of. "um...how did you know where I was?"

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 pm
Nikita was sleeping on some boxes and newspapers when she woke up to the sound of fighting. Annoyed she went over to check it out.
Tow boys were rolling around like, fighting it out like Tomcats.
Making up her mind Nikita ran with agility that was astounding even for a neko. In one graceful leap she knocked the neko boy away from the runtier one and sent him reeling backwards.
Nikita's ears went back, her tail puffed out.
She hissed at the boy.
The message was clear; leave!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm
Lexi was coming off the schook for her free period when she found a girl passed out on the steps.
"Woah. hey, you ok?" she asked checking the girl over to see if she had any injuries.

JezebelxRedfern

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Mimi-chan would wake up from her daze,* eek *see Lexi, and run off into the school looking for a hiding spot in the science lab*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:50 pm
~*~*~*~Miki Yotsura~*~*~*~

User Image

Miki laughed quietly and pointed to her nose, "I can smell your scent. Nekos give off a scent sweeter and more feline-like than humans." she explained with a small smirk. She patted Akeela's head lightly and rubbed her ears, tilting her head to study the younger girl.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

SakuriLovesYou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 pm
Mimi-chan
User Image
*Finding no hiding spots in the science lab, Mimi-chan would soon run out of the school and finally climb up Miki's back and stay on her head...Mimi-chan not knowing she actually climbed on another neko.* hehehehe no one will find me here......I'm finally safe...  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff