Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felitala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie smiled kindly at the little leprechaun. "It's good how they treat all the creatures here, but, if you don't mind me asking, how were you seperated from your kin?"
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

The leprechaun smiled kindly at the quieter of the two first year Ravenclaw girls and then she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly as she adjusted the hem of her shirt and aligned a few twigs back together. "Oh.. I'm not really sure.

"I fell asleep one day and when I woke up.. everyone was gone."
He up beat town dimmed down to that of a somber one for a moment, but then she picked herself back up and smiled again.

"But that's okay, because I met Oriann, a centaur, he took care of me until I was found by a squib. She offered me the deal to come here, and I couldn't refuse, every creature knows about Hogwarts, I was just as excited to be here my first day as you were."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari breathed a sigh of relief. At least here everyone was treated well here, that just left the rest of world to deal with. "I'll come up with a plan to make sure all creatures are treated fairly and with the respect they deserve." She said to herself. Then she realised that Killira was not with other Leprechauns. Hikari was glad that Maisie had asked and she didn't. She felt sorry for Killira, it must be lonely being the only one of your kind in a place like this, she thought sadly. "I wish there was something I could do to help you find your family."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:21 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie said to herself, "Well, not every creature knows about Hogwarts-I didn't, but all the same, I agreed to come immediatly. I love it here already and I love all the magical I always thought were in stories!" Maisie went into another one of her trances again. She snapped back out when Kari talked, "I'll help you with it, Kari!"
User Image

Felitala

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

Killi shook her head rather quickly as she laughed which caused strands of green to bounce back and forth around the frame of her face. "There has already been laws lied down in regards to every creatures safety, and every creature has agreed to it's laws and limits. The house elves are happy doing what they do, they believe it to be their birth right to protect and maintain the home and people they live with, or sometime just the home, depending on how mean the people are.

"And there isn't much that can be done, I came from Ireland, but it's been years since I've been there, or even seen them. For all I know, I could walk right past them and wouldn't know it...

"Oh! Excuse me, well almost every creature has heard about Hogwarts, and that's not to say I'm the only leprechaun. Few live in the forest, I'm just the one that visits the castle the most."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Maisie Wood

"I know that it's their choice, but there is always someone that does not agree with everyone else and we can still defend those ones, right? And, another thing, those laws would have been made a long time ago, what if they have changed their minds by now?" Maisie blushed again at her second outburst-when she had something to say, she would say it-whether she wanted to or not.
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded "I guess we still have a lot to learn about the world. But that is what 7 years of schooling is for I guess. I'm going to have to send an owl to my Uncle and find out what he knows about all these things." Hikari smiled to herself still feeling stupid for not having heard about house elves before today. She and Eriol did all the house hold chores together. "I wonder if house elves would feel insulted if you tried to pay them for there work, like a wage they could spend on things for them-self. hmmm..." Okami grunted "You'll have to excuse her, she has a heart of gold, but has no idea how to use it productively. But I have a question for you, do you come around the castle often? You see I need to stretch my legs and I would rather not wonder alone. I am afraid I might scare someone."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

"Well," she began with a laugh and tucked a lock of green behind her ear, "I do not know about any one not agreeing, I'm sure it is possible, but they do not talk about them much. I suppose anything is possible.." Killi replied as she pondered the question over in her mind several times before she placed her attention on the Ravenclaw students once more.

{Edit}

The thoughtful leprechaun's evergreen eyes shifted over to Kari and she smiled brightly. "It is quite alright, I have a bit of schooling myself to do, I like to listen in on the Care of Magical Creatures classes sometimes..

"Oh, you wouldn't want to give a house elf any thing as a reward, especially clothing, that's the wizards sign of saying 'I don't want you anymore.'"
She imitated her last statement to the highest degree of dramatics before placing that laid-back smile on her face again. "The house elves will get sad and think they've done wrong if you do that."

Her attention then shifted downwards to Okami, she had nearly forgotten about the wolfs presence until it growled several coherent words. Her bright eyes widened and then she zoomed closer to the wolf and then giggled at his response.

"Oh yes, I visit the castle very much, I do. Quite interesting, I love to prank those least expect it. If you ever feel like exploring, kind wolf, I don't mind accompanying you."  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Xenos was quiet through the whole exchange, having been half hypnotized by the interesting wolf. He didn't speak at all when the leprechaun appeared, letting the girls talk. Pulling his book out of his robe he opened it going over the spell.

((sorry things blew up with a member in the guild I own. Do you still want to do the spell practice or should the lot of them just being hanging out now?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:00 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari wasn't sure she fully understood but that was alright. "Okay, I guess. I just feel bad that them dong all this work and getting nothing in return. But it is not my job to do anything about it I guess..." Maybe she would keep her area cleaner or something so that she would feel less guilty about making the house elves clean up after her.
Then she saw Xenos pull out his text book. She had almost forgotten about the whole reason why they had come here. "Oh my, I almost forgot. we were going to practice spells up here. I hope you don't mind but we really should return to practicing." Hikari said quickly as a form of apology. Then she turned back to Xenos, "So what should we start with
Okami shrugged and sat down before speaking. "Well I have a feeling this may get a bit boring for me, Killira would you rather watch or pull some pranks right now. I do not think Hikari would mind if I wondered off. It might even be fun scaring some of the other students..." Despite Okami being connected to Hikari's light magic he had quite a mischievous streak, Crahi was the more resevered of the two elemental creatures.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Felitala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie realized she had completey forgotten. "Yes, we should, I don't want to get out of practice." Maisie pulled out her wand then eyed Okami carefully after he spoke, he may have been Kari's light creature, but he sure sounded mischievous. She made a little mental note to watch out for him. Maisie took out her book and found the right page.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled a little and looked up. "You know Miss Spronken, you could probably get away with leaving them food out if your that worried about the House elves. I do that with the one we have at home and he seems to like it." He suggested as he propped his book up on a small ledge on the wall. Pulling his own wand out he went over in his head again as to what the teacher had explained. "And maybe if, Killi was it? If you wish to, maybe we could all go to the Great Hall after this and get something to eat. I certainly wouldn't mind." Xenos continued lightly pushing his glasses farther up his nose.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:51 am
User Image

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ Қɩℒℒɩʁɐ
User Image

The leprechaun floated toward Okami, she found it a bit difficult to understand the wolfs gruff voice and growled words, but Killi managed. She ran her fingers through her mossy green hair and brushed it out of her face as she glanced between the first years and their wands. She had always truely wanted to be a wizard, but the leprechaun knew she had to play the hand of cards life had dealt her, and so far, she wasn't doing too bad.

"Er, I do not mind watching, however, if you wish to go find fun, I believe the best students to prank are the Slytherin's. They are simply so rotten, I find it hilarious." She exclaimed with a grin and then redirected her attention to Xenos and bowed apologetically. "Nya, that sounds wonderful, although, I believe Okami and myself will be down in the dungeons, perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari eyed Okami and shook her head with a smile. "I don't mind Okami just don't get into trouble. I would hate to call you back while your in the middle of something." She took Xenos's word to heart, that would be what she did. She started rummaging through her bag looking for her wand and spell book.
Okami nodded "Alright, I won't do anything that could get me into trouble." You ready to go Killira?

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100