Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fourth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: What does it look like?
What I want to be doing: Nothing else.

Jayden mistakenly looked down at an angle at her, meeting her gaze. He almost caught himself staring into the sparkling pools of blue once again, but he had used a passerby decoration to divert his attention. As he looked up at the painting he had chosen, he had grown slightly embarassed, a look of pure love in his eyes. He knew that he still liked her, but he couldn't just try again...just like that...with no time in between. It would not work like that. He would have to wait for awhile for another one of those chances. He really hoped it wasn't too long, for he honestly couldn't wait.

The only good thing that came from the kiss is that he now knew what the feeling that he couldn't explain was. It was everything, attraction and emotional connectivity at its finest. It was a tad surprising to him at first. He knew that he thought she was beautiful, and that she was definitely the best girl he would ever meet, but the thing he found surprising was the magitude of the feelings. It was huge, not some small attraction that would stop after a few months. It would last, and he honestly hoped it did, but honestly, he had nothing to worry about, because what he hoped will stay true.

"Ehh...just checking. I mean, it is me and all. Jayden, the kid who trips and falls...all the time. I swear, when I'm on a broom, I have very good balance, but when I'm off my broom, I'm about as balanced as a flamingo," he said, referencing his fall last year going up to the Astronomy tower. That was their first serious connection. Well, the train really was, but the stairs were the most enjoyable.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain couldn't help but giggle at Jayden's comment, mostly for the fact that she knew it to be true. She had seen him on a broom—after all, it was he that had truly taught her how to fly herself, or fly good anyway—and he really did carry himself with a level of grace that she hadn't thought possible before being introduced to the game of quidditch.
Dropping her eyes to the floor, her arms till supporting him, she replied with a lingering bit of laughter.
"You don't look like a flamingo to me." Before her lips had even shaped themself into that delicate little smile, she realized how her words may have sounded, and if it were not for the fact that she had meant them that way, perhaps she would have cursed at herself for making them seem so complimentary.
"So are you excited for quidditch this year?" She asked him, rushing into a diversion from her last comment. "I really hope that you're right about what you said. Ya know, about me having a good chance at making the team. I can't imagine not making it after having made you go through all the trouble of tutoring me, but I apologize ahead of time if that is the case," she told him eagerly, a bit of premature worry sinking into her breakable voice.

User Image
"Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined.
Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind."

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Walking with Tristain
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

I think Quiddotch is going to be fun this year. I have gotten a lot better over the summer," he said, smiling at her, somewhat of a twinkle of happiness gleaming within his eyes. He walked with with her, not knowing what to say; that is, until she spoke up. Her words made Jayden laugh. She was so nervous and she honestly shouldn't be.

"You know Tristain, you think entirely too much. You are very good and any team would be luck to have you. You are agile, and quick, a characteristic that is hard to teach. You are fine," he said, sincerity marked in his facial features. She knew he was telling the truth, because he has told her that same fact many times before. It was just a matter of time before she actually believed him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain pretended to be looking out the window along the corridor to hide her burning cheeks. She had never been very good at compliments, and she rarely believed them. Yet something told her that Jayden would not lie to her. He wasn't really the type to throw compliments out that didn't have truth in them. She whispered a quiet, "Thank you," in response to his encouragement, and continued on down the hall.

As they neared the end of the corridor, a stray thought crossed the Ravenclaw's mind.
"Have you heard about that, um, dance. You know, the masquerade ball that's coming up? Do you think that'll be any fun?" She kept her gaze focused on the school grounds outside the window, just in case Jayden's response inspired another rush of heat.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy, Bashful
What I am doing: Talking to Tristain
What I want to be doing: Hardly anything else

Jayden smiled at her, but he had met nothing but the back of her head, for she was looking out the window. There was still that feel of awkwardness between them, but it came nowhere near the magnitude that it had about 2 hours ago actually. It was, as a matter of fact, hardly even there, but nonetheless, it was. And it showed itself again whe she asked the second question. Jayden thought about doing something rash, but he wasn't too sure, for the last time, he messed everything up between them. He convinced himself he should give it a shot, but he was a tad indecisive about the subject.

"Uhm...yeah...about that, maybe you...nevermind," he said, convincing himself not to ask the question mid-sentence. He didn't want to ruin the relationship they just restored again. He didn't want to suffer another grueling three weeks without the girl he has really started to like. She was honestly one of the best things about this school. Seeing her sweet, inquisitive face morning, day, and night made the days at Hogwarts so much more...exceptional, enjoyable, and ethereal.

"Oh yes, it should be a lot of fun. We'll get to hang out with all of our friends, outside the class setting of course," he told her, putting his hands in his robe's side pockets.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tristain bit her lip and dropped her eyes to the ground as Jayden spoke. She couldn't tell if he saw her point in bringing up the ball, but his train of thought didn't appear to be heading that direction.

Laughing nervously, she nodded her head in agreement.
"Yeah, that would be fun," she told him, trying to figure out how to word her next sentence. "And, ya know...since all of them probably already have dates...maybe we could go together—as friends of course. Just so we don't stand out, ya know..." Tristain cringed and bit down harder on her pale lip, knowing how childish she must have sounded. She wouldn't blame Jayden for running away, let alone saying no to her.

User Image

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood:
What I am doing:
What I want to be doing:

Jayden looked at her, surprised that she asked him. He alway knew she was the bashful one of the two, but she definitely had confidence right about now. He respected that, and also loved that. He also loved that the question was the same that he was about to ask. He was most definitely going to say yes. He really liked her and was not going to ever say no.

"Of course...we wouldn't want to stick out like a sore thumb," he told her, concealing his real reason for saying yes. He felt like she was doing the same, but that was beyond hi. All he knew was that he wanted to go with her, and that was going to be fulfilled. He had a very Venetian like mask that as sent to him by his brother Josh. Josh had obtained it during his travels and one best believe that Jayden was going to use it.

"Besides, I believe it'll be a lot of fun," he admitted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:55 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

The days and weeks passed by, quite uneventful compared to last year. Though he wasn't complaining. He trekked around the school aimlessly, since he didn't have anything better to do; Chase already finished the school work. For some reason, reading books didn't offer the same excitement as it did before. He was growing more distant and felt more like a bystander, like a spectator rather than an actor on stage. He sighed. He still hadn't named his fox. On second thought, where was his fox?

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Fourth Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Looking for Chase.
What am I thinking? Up to the Fifth... oh...

Katrina dragged Steele up to the fourth floor and stopped for a break on her way up to the fifth floor. She was breath a little heavily, but her excitement had not dimmed. It was just one more flight up to the Ravenclaw Common Room. That was when she heard walking and Chase came into view. "Chase!" Kat shouted and dragged Steele over to him. "Chase! You've got to come with us! Me and Ariana found something and came up with great idea! Come on!" She grabbed Chase's arm and dragged him towards the Grand Staircase.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Uh? Chase had little time to register what was happening before Kat started to drag him elsewhere. He was about to protest the idea of going wherever she wanted him to go, but he saw the excitement scribbled all over her face. Like he could go and destroy that happiness. He sighed. It wouldn't hurt to find out what made Kat this joyous.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Fourth Floor Corridor
What am I doing? Heading to get Sam
What am I thinking? Two down, one to go!

Now dragging both Steele and Chase, Kat reached the Grand Staircase and headed up towards the Seventh Floor.

Out of Character {Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor.}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

The day had been long, but such was the way things went when one had a mystery on their mind. Jamesina had received a mysterious letter during breakfast asking her to be on the fourth floor at the end of the day. She still had the letter in her pocket, just in case nobody came. The Ravenclaw felt honored by the letter, but she was confused. For one, the girl had no idea who sent it, why they sent it, or even why they thought she was a good candidate to protect the school. 'And now I wait...'  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather followed the mysterious note's instructions and went to the fourth floor. Once there, she saw a girl. "James? Long time, no see. What are you doing here?" she asked. Maybe James had received a note just as she did. Was this girl chosen to represent Ravenclaw? If the choice was hers, Heather would definitely choose James. The second year girl was kind and loyal, like a Hufflepuff, but had the strong and clear mind of a Ravenclaw, where she was placed by the sorting hat. Now, she wondered who else would join her in this mysterious quest to protect the school.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

James was contemplating turning back when she heard footsteps approaching. She wondered if it was a protector, or a potential one anyways. The Ravenclaw turned around to see Heather, a Hufflepuff a year older than she. "Heather!" she smiled. "I got this letter wanting me to come up here. I was curious. Curiosity can be dangerous though," she replied.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather blinked a few times before putting the pieces together. A tiny lightbulb flicked on in her mind. "Wait. You got a letter telling you to come up here? I got one too! Something about representing Hufflepuff, and whatnot. I burned mine though." she replied, smiling at the younger girl. She hadn't had time to keep up with her after the sorting feast last term. If they were both in this strange quest together, however, she would have to change that.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas