Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm
"uh...you're uh welcome I guess." he said as he put his hand on top of her head and ruffled her hair, "do you want to help me find this secret passage way. we could actually talk there without people thinking I'm teasing you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She felt suprized when he ruffled her hair. "I guess..if you dont turn me into a duck again."  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 pm
"I was just exited back there....." he said as he took her hand and he found the small dragon statue that he was looking for and tapped the dragon on the nose while saying "lomous." the dragon started to slide downwards to reveal a set of stairs he pulled Sakato into the enterance and muttered a few words and watched the dragon slowly move back to its normal postition.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She looked at the dragon move back to it's normal position and kept walking with Jackyll. "Where are we exactly going?"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

"My brothers have made an unlimited place to relax down here with no distractions. It was a place for them. My older brother found this place and every brother of mine have contributed to designing it. Leaving a piece of them behind." he said as he tugged her down the stairs. he grinned when he could see furniture all around him, "it is a haven."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

" I'm guessing there were in Slytherin too." she felt nervous "Will he do anything to me down here?"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm
"Ah no..." he said as he flicked his wands and one of the Ravenclaw banners changed into a Slytherin. There was one of each house hanging now in the room, "I am the only Slytherin in my family."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Ah kinda like me I'm the first Gryffindor in my family ever." she plumped herself down on a slytherins looking chair.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image"what has the rest of your family been?" he asked as he sat himself down on a gold and black chair, "I, personally, thought i was going to be in your house."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Mostly Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, my cousins were all Slytherin though. So you really thought you were going to become a Gryffindor? Kinda weird and all but it's what The Sorting Hat choses you to be in." Sakato sighed and fixed her ponytails  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 pm
"Yea I guess so...I really do think all my brothers were secretly Slytherins." he said jokingly as he went and got two flasks of hot cider and some every flavored beans. he sat them out in front of him and started to mix through them, "whats your favorite kind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:12 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Lemon kind please and thanks." she drunk some of the cider "This is ok.."  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image"you can leave if you want to." he said as he handed her a few lemon ones, "i'm not making you stay...even though I do like the company."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"I want to stay here, it's interesting with all the assortment with the houses. Kinda pretty in a way." She looked around some more while eating the beans.

(( OCC Maybe we can get a toilet seat here XD ))  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm
(sure)
Jackyll looked around and found a few interesting books. They were his brothers Journals. He smirked as he began to read through his oldest brothers journal. He smirked. he started it when he was 11.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff