Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoe Cakes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:35 pm
Denkou Soshiatae
Okay lets face it girls:
Noone is exactly the same.

-snip-

But that is just me. There are people who will wait for marriage, and that is their choice. There are also people who will do it the first chance they get. i have had the chance to do it a few times in the past, but I refused- it didn't feel right.

Just wait until YOU feel ready. Wait until you know you want it, and can handle it.

This, pretty much.

I don't like it when one person tries to convince another when is the right time, though I should say that I don't quite understand people when they want to wait for marriage. I guess I just don't attach as much significance on sex or marriage as they do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Mehh. I think any age younger than 15 is a too young, basically because your body is still physically maturing (for most girls). Other than that, as long as you're mature and perfectly aware of the risks of pregnancy and whatnot, I feel like it's fine. However, I'm not completely sure I agree with what I've typed up here, so don't bash me?  

They Call Me Homewrecker

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 pm
My decision is to wait when I get married. It just feels right for me. I could trust that person and he can trust me. I love him, he loves me. I'm searching for love, for the most part, and trust. That is just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm
I have to admit I'm an old-fashion kind of girl. So I decided that the first time I'll be doing it would be the night of my wedding, I have seen some really bad results around me from doing it too early or without the maturity. I think doing it with your husband, who you love and respect is the best.

But that's just my opinion.  

Dreamy_Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm
I'd prefer to wait until marriage. ;;
(for several reasons.)
Easier said than done, however.
Especially with an incredibly sexy boyfriend...errgh.

I already posted this somewhere but;
Virgin women were prized back in thee day because they were highly fertile, carried no sexual diseases (yes, STDs have always existed) and so were valuable trading property between a woman's father and her fiance.
So yeah, it's only been in recent times that waiting until marriage has been a woman's choice. Which is, you know, nice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm
All the responses Ive seen are all "Oh only have sex if your not going to get pregnant" and things like that.
I disagree. I am fifteen years old and I think the only reason someone should is if they want a child. The right time? When your married and you want a child is what I've been told since I really dont know.
I guess Im just one of those people who thinks its wrong and teenagers doing it?
Doggone it now Ive gotta write a rant about this  

Jao Feng

Azusanga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 pm
I'm personally waiting until I'm out of highschool or at least am far enough into my senior year that IF I would possibly get pregnant, I would not be in my 9th month during school. Cause honestly? School is a lot more important to focus on then that damned fetus.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 pm
i dont care as long as your over the age of 16 and are having SAFE SEX  

Bagel_BITES_Back

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 pm
I think you should fully trust your partner before engaging in any sexual activity. You and your partner should be on the same page when deciding on whether or not you will use birth control, and what you will do if it fails.
Also, not only should you be physically ready, but also mentally and emotionally ready. You should realize that you could be rejected. You should also realize that your first time will not be perfect, especially if you are both virgins.
Never pressure anyone to have sex with you are ready but the aren't. Honestly, pulling out the "If you loved me you would sleep with me" excuse is the bitchiest thing that you can do. Having sex with someone requires maturity, being petty and demanding probably never got anybody anywhere.
This is just my opinion, I may not be correct on everything since I am a virgin. (And I'm pretty damn proud of that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm
i was talking with one of my guy friends, and his health teacher told the guys that once your able to maturely go up to the counter and buy a condom, that means your ready. Oh, and also be abke to ask a girl to have sex with you. lol  

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

JEWDAZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 pm
I'm still a virgin, and happily so. I'm a firm believer in having a stronger connection with the person you're sleeping with. Even if you're not dating or in love, I believe that a connection makes it so much better and so much more worth it than random sex with strangers.

Age is but a number. I don't judge when it comes to age. Who's to say when is the right time? That's a personal decision. As long as you're ready and willing, emotionally and mentally.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 pm
I planned to remain a virgin until marriage, but something happened. I'm not going to go into details, but when I decided to give my gift to someone, it was what I felt like I needed to do. I don't regret what I did, why, or how.

Age doesn't matter, unless of course you're completely not ready. For me? 18+ if you're talking age, at least. But, personally, all I hope is for readiness and hope that there are plans to consequences that could happen.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

tobejulietssecret

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 am
NightAngels
My decision is to wait when I get married. It just feels right for me. I could trust that person and he can trust me. I love him, he loves me. I'm searching for love, for the most part, and trust. That is just me.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :3
I'm not saying everyone else should wait 'till marriage,
they can do it whenever they want - but waiting seems right to me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 am
I believe that marriage is the perfect time to have sex. When you're married, there's that security there.  

Kunoichi Aiko

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 am
In my opinion I would agree with most people.16. But as always most girls don't wanna do it with someone until they know theyv really love them so I'd say some girls have their first around 16 whether its love or a party.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff