Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
RP in Zombie survival!! (Read first post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:13 am
Dustin could hear some commotion up on the roof "hmmm? I think I'll go check out whatever that is. feel free to come along but be silent" he took his M16 off his back and quietly made his way up the building until he was at the stair case that lead to the roof. he slowly made his way up to the stairs and stopped just a few steps below the door. he laid prone on the steps and slowly reached up and knocked on the door. he then ducked down and covered his head, survivors tended to have twitchy reactions to sudden noises and this way if they shot first and asked questions later he wouldn't get filled with holes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:41 pm
kuwa wasnt the oldest person but he was retty athletic he took ichigo's hand and help him self up ''thank you'' he said he looked up right into her boobs he had to put a step back to see her face since he was only 13 and under length for his age. he then looked at the door ''show your self monster'' he yelled while taking his scoped magnum 44. out he aimed for the door ''if you are a survivor open the door if you're not then dontmind what im saying'' he took a grenade and a flash grenade from a belt under his jacket and gave them to ichigo ''just incase''  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 pm
Dustin nodded, it was just about what he had expected "sorry for the scare, just a precaution.I'm opening the door now so lower your weapons" he reached up and turned the nob and cracked the door open a small bit. he then got back down and started slowly pushing the door open to be extra safe. when the door had fully opened he looked out and saw yet another girl along with a boy who looked younger then he was. "so how are you guys doing?" he said with a cheerful smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 pm
''i dont know i feel good this lady just saved me'' he looked u and wanted to point but touched her boob accidentally ''im sorry'' he said with a blush he put his magnum in his pistol pocket and the grenade back in his belt  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 pm
Dustin nooded "good good, well if you aren't in any sort of hurry would you like to join us? we're drawing up a battle plan so to speak" Dustin felt kinda akward with the situation but didn't let it show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:15 pm
''i prefer being on my own but i just saw that help would be nice if i hang onto a roof top again'' he took a grenade from his belt and pulled the pin and threw it behind him 10 seconds later a loud bang sounded and a zombie head and arm flew up in the sky, the arm still moved and kuwa steped on it before slicing it with his shortana  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

shanice_rocks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 pm
Fights, money, greed, why...

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo-chan glared at kuwa. The head that went flying was a inch from his neck. placing the hilt of her butterfly upon the back of his neck so that the piercing end could finish the life of those forsaken monsters. Pulling the knife back and dropping the head. "You alright kid? Sorry but I don't know your name or his name.. so." Smirking as she fixed her ponytail and took the flash grenade from Kuwa's hand. "My name is Ichigo naito. Orphan since birth... now high time fighter. Please to meet you all" winking at Kuwa teasingly.

Am I no longer ashamed of them... but afraid of love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:38 pm
~Victoria~"Ah I see as young and strong as you are, you still have a mind of a child. You alone can't defeat all the undead alone. You'll need help and you'll need resources if you want to survive." *she said looking at Kuwa*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:44 pm
still looking at ichigo's boobs he slowly backed off ''i guess youre right'' groaning was coming from down stairs he took his magnum walked down and came back with an eye ball after a few sots fell ''sorry grenades only tear them apart some times, anyway im hirakuwa i dont know my last name all i know is that had to kill my parents because of the virus and want revenge''
tears got in his eyes he walked over to the edge of the roof looking down at the zombies he dropped the eyeball  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:48 pm

b]
Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo was showing a sign of annoyence. Her foot so close to kicking him to hong kong. "Stop staring kay..." Cleaning her blade. Looking down at the crowds. pulling out her butterfly knife. tossing it down since she had many more. The knife took down two zombies perfectly. "There..."

shanice_rocks

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:56 pm
''sorry'' he replied as he sat down on the roof edge he didnt want to show him self crying
(gtg)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Ichigo Naito
User Image

Ichigo sighed "Kuwa-san... You, ok?" Asking something nice for once, she used to be casual.. bullheaded. something about kuwa made her open up from her shell. Ichigo still had a rough sense of humour but she just didn't feel the need to use it right then. "I'd ask if you'd wanna walk it off but I think you'd be zombie com-pow kuwa" giggling

shanice_rocks

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:03 pm
~Victoria~"Revenge against who? The person who created the virus is probably dead."

*Victoria lit another cig*

~Victoria~"I'm trying to find a way to reverse the outbreak or find some way to prevent it from spreading to others."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:08 pm
~Victoria~"As far as I'm concerned, if I am able to find a cure to reverse this and bring people back to normal then I don't want to destroy so many of them but I don't want to die either. Kill or be killed that's my motto until I find a way to stop this."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:23 pm
Dustin nodded and his face saddened, hurakuwa's story was one that was far to common these days "don't worry, we'll find a way to make things work" he walked over to him and sat on the edge next to him and noticed that he was crying. he patted kuwa on the shoulder "I'm not sure about taking revenge and all that but if you wanna survive out here its best not to go it alone.and although I'm not sure if I can speak for everyone but I have your back. being able to support eachother is one of the things that seperates us humans from them"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games