Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 pm
I'm sorry I was kinnda in the mood?
I kindda um...
*Pulls out a bottle of beer*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:39 pm
i was wondering what kind of a chance do I have of my WereGarurumon digivolving into Ancient Garurumon, or is it was just a sure thing that it would digivolve into Metal Garurumon  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:51 pm
levelnight20
I kindda um...

Well next time you're in the mood... unless you have permission to do so... don't.
*takes away the bottle*

DUDE!!! You're a minor stare

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 pm
lief_7
i was wondering what kind of a chance do I have of my WereGarurumon digivolving into Ancient Garurumon, or is it was just a sure thing that it would digivolve into Metal Garurumon

Your chances of Getting Ancient Garurumon are so slim that it's not even funny... You'd probably just be better off trying to get something else or sticking with MetalGarurumon since he is a sure thing...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:55 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7

Your chances of Getting Ancient Garurumon are so slim that it's not even funny... You'd probably just be better off trying to get something else or sticking with MetalGarurumon since he is a sure thing...

Cool thanks man just had do know what kinda shot i had i like them both about the same but it's never bad to have a restricted digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20
I kindda um...

Well next time you're in the mood... unless you have permission to do so... don't.
*takes away the bottle*

Dude i'm joking sweatdrop . The reason I did it was for fun. I already knew it was gonna be rejected, but I thought I have that satisfaction for one more time. Plus I knew Windy would say no so that is why I did all of this.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 pm
levelnight20
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
levelnight20
I kindda um...

*takes away the bottle*

Dude i'm joking sweatdrop . The reason I did it was for fun. I already knew it was gonna be rejected, but I thought I have that satisfaction for one more time. Plus I knew Windy would say no so that is why I did all of this.

Regardless of always thinking that i'll reject you, I told you that you still had the opportunity to continue the job. All you had to do was send me an update of how your art currently looks. If it was meeting the standards, yes, but if you're results haven't changed, then no.

You have to be careful since it's not only me that is watching over the shop. GW himself even told you.

You arn't being held down or restricted, but you just need practice before actually making art for users.
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 pm
Oh...
Does Gimpi have viruses?  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 pm
I won't fully say yes since Gimp does warn users themselves that it is not 100% safe, but I've used it for over...what, 3 years now? I always run my security ware and have yet to get a complaint.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm
I've not encountered any viruses with Gimp. I've run Norton, Spybot, and Malwarebytes and haven't had a single issue from it.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm
While we're on the subject of photo editing programs, has anyone used paint.net 's software?

I use gimp for my default editing, downloaded a trial of photoshop cs5, and was kinda hooked, love the editing, hardcore. Anyways, I hear paint.net 's stuff is a close copy to photoshop.

Just wanted to post here, seeing if anyone has actually ever tried it, paint.net 's software.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am
kickin_sweet
While we're on the subject of photo editing programs, has anyone used paint.net 's software?

I use gimp for my default editing, downloaded a trial of photoshop cs5, and was kinda hooked, love the editing, hardcore. Anyways, I hear paint.net 's stuff is a close copy to photoshop.

Just wanted to post here, seeing if anyone has actually ever tried it, paint.net 's software.

I cannot say that I do... I am a photobucket junky and I use MS paint for all my stuff. It works just fine for what I need to do sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am
I'm still trying to learn Gimp, it's frustrating me to no end in trying to figure out how I am supposed to color layers. Do I open the same image up again to color in the new layer so I can compress it down onto the first layer?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 am
@kickin_sweet: I use Paint and Gimp
Paint for sprites and Gimp for editing and other stuff~
They're both useful. But I do use Photobucket too.
Here's an example for Paint; See my siggy down there? Do you see the sprite at the top of the siggy? I made it using Paint. :3
Gimp..I use for a few stuff.though I could use it to draw digital art when I have a tablet <.<;;
For Photobucket..well you see it for yourself if you have an account.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 am
Yeah, I think I'm talking about something totally different then all of you guys, I think? I own a photobucket, have had one since like 04 or something, and paint.net, right here: http://www.getpaint.net/, is the other program I'm speaking of, which is supposed to be like photoshop. I do still use regular microsoft paint, though only for quick graphic layering, and low-quality images.

I just figured out how to do recolors in gimp, in photoshop coloring is amazing, I don't recommend gimp for it, since you have to redraw all of your lines, unless you're working on an ink that's straight black on white, with no inbetween.

@Sera: Are you taking an original image and recoloring it, or are you just doing the "one color per layer" scheme?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games