Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 am
She frowned at him, confused. "Why wouldn't I listen to you sing? That's why I came." She squeezed his hand again - sure, his voice had sounded rough on that first song, but she could still hear his talent. It didn't matter what he was singing, she still liked to listen.

She continued holding his hand until they were inside, then let him go when the pianist grabbed him. She ordered a drink (non-alcoholic, of course) and found a small table off to the side, where she waited for him to finish. A few guys came over and tried to talk with her during the time she was waiting by herself, and she flirted back half-heartedly. She hadn't really tried to find someone since she'd met Len, since some part of her had hoped something could happen between her and the foxboy up on the stage, but that was clearly not an option anymore, right? But before long she politely turned down each of the other guys away, her attention always returning to the yellow fox up on the stage.

She caught him looking at her a few times, and she smiled back at him. He did a decent job, even if it wasn't amazing. As the night drew on, she became a bit less comfortable with the club's atmosphere, as more ebil and rowdy faes joined the crowd. She was just as glad when Len finished singing, as she was really ready to go home. So it surprised her when, instead of coming over to her table, he headed to the bar. She knew he'd seen her, that he was aware of where she was sitting waiting for him, so why would he go to the bar instead? When it was obvious he wasn't coming to her table, though, she stood up to make her way to the bar as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 am
"Longest I seen you go without a drink all night. Either you got into a grove, or were avoiding taking any brakes for some other reason." the bartender says filling a shot glass for Len. Len stops for a moment, he was defiantly not in any groove up there. Was he really avoiding .. Amanda! He quickly turns to where he last saw her, turning to the right, where she was coming from the left so she was temporarily out of his line of sight. But then when he turns to look for her, he is pretty much face to face with the reg, his blue eyes lost in her's for a second.

"I.." he couldn't think of what to say, so he just sits back down and takes his drink. After downing the shot he talks, but so quietly that the low bass of the music almost drowns it out. "Sorry, I didn't forget you... I just was thirsty. th.. thank you for not leaving."  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:41 pm
She frowned a bit at the way he downed the drink - she remembered him being at the bar earlier, when she'd come up to him, drinking in a similar fashion, and it worried her. She quickly covered it up, though, a soft smile coming back to her face. "It's fine. I'd said I wait, and I do like listening to you sing." She really was becoming uncomfortable with the club, though, and was ready to leave. "Do you need to take care of anything else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 pm
"I need.. oh, to get paid. And my bag, he locked it in his office for me. I will be right back." He goes to the owners office, it was unlocked as he was in it, so Len just walks in. After a moment the owner steps out and whistles a little to get the bartender's attention, who looks over at him then holds up 5 fingers. The owner nods then goes back in. Then a few more seconds pass before Len comes back out, putting his money then the hat he had on in a bag. When he looks up and sees Amanda still there he smiles.

"Okay. We should probably take the east road, there is a fork in it not too far along that will turn up to the northwest. It normally is a safer way then just going out the west road." After he says this he looks at the bar. He wanted another drink before leaving, but that wasn't a good idea. He needed to sober up in case any trouble did happen. He takes in a long breath then heads out the main door.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 pm
He'd had five drinks? Amanda frowned again, with the foxboy not there to see. When had he started drinking so much? He really wasn't the boy she remembered. I can't be who I was, it hurts too much. What had happened to change the cheerful fox into this? When he came back out and smiled at her, it shocked her out of her reverie, and she quickly gave him a smile in return, hoping he hadn't seen her pensive expression.

"Sure, the east road sounds fine. You probably know your way around here better than I do. Although you don't really think we'll run into trouble, do you?" Mevarron may not be Saradonia, but even in this bad part of town there should at least not be as many ebil faes as you might find in a bad part of the main island... right?

And then she caught his longing look at the bar, and her smile faded once again. He was already heading out the door, though, so she chased after him. She slipped her hand into his, squeezing, before she remembered - I have a lover - and she let it go again. She finally broke the silence with, "Thanks for walking me home, Len," not sure what else to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 pm
"It's the least I could do. You took the time to come out here to see me sing, and I didn't even do that well. I was probably rather disappointing." He had looked at her hand when she took his, and almost smiled but then she let go before he had could.

"It isn't as bad as hemlock or anything, but a lot of the faekats that live there like to creep in here sometimes to "catch their prey" when it gets to boring elsewhere. So long as we keep moving though, we should be okay. The ones that are not moving are the easy prey." He wanted to hold her hand again, but she removed it for a reason, so instead he just made sure he kept the same pass she was walking, just a beat ahead of her since he was leading the way.

"You know, doing this is a nice change up on things, it gives me a reason to go somewhere other then home." He says home, but it wasn't really his home. It was just where he slept, or rather where he passed out most nights. Nothing in it belonged to him, absolutely nothing. He didn't want to think about it though, all that would bring him was the question "why didn't she show up?", or the urge for a drink.

"How have you been? How is your singing going?" He pauses for a moment. "I can see you been keeping good care of yourself, I mean you look healthy. Probably have a nice boyfriend now too." He wasn't sure why he added that last bit in. Why not? It was just something that would be brought up in time anyway. Why wouldn't she have one? He had someone and he wasn't even much of anything right now, but she was ... was beautiful. He looks over at her, the moon light was the only thing lighting them now. But even then he could see those eyes of hers, so blue like gems, and warm. He always got lost in them if he wasn't paying attention.  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm
"You did fine! I always like hearing you sing. I mean... I guess you were a little rusty? But if you start practicing again, it'll come back in no time." Then, as he talked about the nastier faes coming here to "catch their prey", she found herself walking a little closer to him. She really did think she could take care of herself, it was just... she also felt safer closer to the faefox.

"If you ever need to get out for a while, you can always come visit me. Maybe we can even sing together, just for fun. I've been getting more gigs lately, finally." She sighed. "It certainly took long enough, but I think I'm finally getting my name out there." She was a little startled when he asked about a boyfriend, and paused a moment before she continued. "No... I'm not seeing anyone. I thought there was someone but... I found out he doesn't see me that way." She was a little surprised as the words came out of her mouth, almost admitting her feelings... but not quite. It wasn't right to try to get between him and his... she didn't even like thinking the word. But she was better than that, so she managed a half-smile so that he wouldn't think he was the one she was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:25 pm
Click. Click. Click. Click. The tap of boot heels against the path almost seemed to echo. Terra had been shadowing the couple for quite some time in silence, but had purposely stepped loudly to get the attention of the two Faes as she came up behind them. Especially that cute little Goodie tagging along with Len.

"My, my, Len, you look different from how I remember." Her voice was teasing, light, surprisingly almost amused. All strange things coming from one of her kind. "And take a look at your new outfit. Grow a pair recently? Had one forcibly attached by that drunken tramp of yours?" He reeked of alcohol and undead thing. All the better. Terra had always hated vampires. They thought they were so impressive. She was already planning on calling in the debt Len owed her for saving his life from that Kirin demoness, but if she could pull him away from a vampire at the same time? Oh, delicious. She had a little one now, after all, and someone had to watch the kid when she was out.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:02 am
He was smiling a little, thinking that seeing her again would be something he would like a lot. And a bit of hope was in him, that maybe his singing could get back to normal. Enjoying the idea of being able to sing with someone he lo... liked again. But then his own odd question being answered made the smile fade away. 'their was someone' and their would be others too. He was... jealous? He remembered the emotion from when he was younger, any time Rin paid more attention to anything other then him or their music. Or from when he found out Kaito liked Miku. But this time, it felt different, worse. 'Why?' he thought. He had no right to be jealous. He was with someone, and... and Amanda was just a friend. Like Miku ended up just a friend. He should be happy if Amanda was able to find someone, not wishing it wouldn't happen. Maybe, maybe it was just he was jealous that whoever she ended up with would be so much better then who he had ended up with.

Before he could put anymore thought to it, he hears the clicking. Steps? The faefox quickly turns, then stepped forward a little putting himself between the noise and Amanda. He sees the demon come closer, it was Terra. A small sigh a relief leaves him, but he was not letting his guard down. No matter their past she was still a demon.

"I..." He tries to think of how to respond, but she continues talking before he can. "No!.. I mean. This is just a stupid outfit for the stage. She did not forse it on me, I wanted to do it for her. I thought she might like it, and it fit the club's atmosphere. But she never even showed so it doesn't mater. And stop calling her a tramp." The force in his voice was fading a bit, like he knew it was better to stop talking yet he still continued. He did not like this women, but he did owe her and he could not forget that. "She never has done anything to you, and I love her. So stop putting her down around me." the word love just came out, and even as he said it, it sounded so empty. Like there was no real emotion behind it.

"Look, Torra," he just guessed, having trouble remembering her name. "Whatever you want, it can wait. You can talk to me about it later when I'm alone. I am in the middle of helping a friend get home right now." He really shouldn't have been so snappy at her with Amanda here. But he was a little too drunk right now to really be able to hold himself back that well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm
When Len stopped smiling in response to her explanation, she assumed it was because he was disappointed for her, thinking she was talking about someone else. She reached over and briefly squeezed his hand. "It's all right. I... I'm sure I'll find someone eventually. You're lucky to have someone, yourself."

Even as she spoke he turned, and quickly put himself between her and the new arrival. She stiffened, until she noticed him sigh in relief. She peeked out from behind him, sticking close to the faefox, one hand on his arm. She would have stepped forward and told the other woman to leave them alone, but it was obvious she knew Len, and whatever was happening between them was none of her business. So she stayed on guard, wary but self-assured, and kept an eye on the rest of their surroundings, in case someone else tried to sneak up on them while he was busy.

When he stated that he loved her, the other fae, Amanda's hand tightened slightly on his arm, before letting him go. She turned slightly further away, to better watch the other direction, and distance herself from him - just a bit.

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 pm
Terra crossed her arms. "Alright, for one, I'll call her whatever I want. Especially when it's true." ...Because a belly shirt and tight miniskirt were very non-trampy. Pot, meet kettle... Not that Terra really spent time on introspection. Her outfit served her needs. "SAnd for another...really? You used to be so cute. What happened-oh wait, I know, you turned into a drunken washup who's in lust with a girl that doesn't feel the same way." She chuckled, emphasizing her choice of the word "lust" over "love." What he had with his undead tramp was no more than what she had with Naraku, but at least they were honest about it being nothing more than an arrangement of mutual convenience.

"But enough potshots. Those were too easy, really. And it's Terra, by the way, sweet thing." Her tail twitched and she examined her nails, affecting boredom. "Also, FYI? The only thing keeping me from introducing you and your little friend to a lovely fireball is that I need you." A wicked grin crossed her face. "Why don't I help you walk your friend home? There's worse than me out here after all, and I'd hate for something to happen to either of you."

She meant it, too. She didn't want to lose her free babysitting!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 pm
Use to be cute? Had his outfit really made him look so different? No, it was more than that. Ever since he met Absinthe he seemed to be looking, ill. He was always feeling so drained and that certainly was stating to show on his face. After all , even though Len never remembered it, the wild vampire was always drinking a little of his life away every time she got hungry. And the special absinthe like drink he always got from her, and the drinking he was doing when away from her, defiantly was not helping.

Len's eyes widen a little as Terra continued to speak. It was not like that! It was not a one way thing, and it was not lust. He needed her, and she wanted him... It wasn't just lust. He could barely even remember them ever .. He.. couldn't remember much, kisses, and.. he normally got too drunk to recall much of the night. It wasn't lust that made him go back to her every night. He needed her. She was always there, always able to help him not feel any pain. Why would she do that if she didn't love him? Let him came back to her home every night. Letting Len take her time and attention like that. She was the one that kept looking for him at the beginning, who keep telling him he needed her. It was not a one way thing... right?

He was holding a tight fist the entire time Terra was talking, until the little .. threat? How she fought the Kirin demon that was attacking him before was proof she was not just some little trouble making demon, she was strong. And when she smiled that devilish grin, he quickly looked over at Amanda. ... she moved? She was right by him when Terra first spoke. Maybe Amanda was afraid. But then why did she move away from him, and not closer? Maybe she felt left out, he was talking to this demon without even letting Amanda know who she was. That couldn't have felt too nice. He looks back at Terra, registering what she said when he was looking away. Terra was telling the truth, right? She could have easily attacked them by now, and she did save him from the demon before. She also has never attacked him the other times he saw her when going to Absinthe's home in Hemlock.

"If you really want to, but we are heading to the main island," He looks at Amanda, thinking maybe he had remembered that wrong. "But... It be okay right?" He asked Amanda, still looking at the reg. "At least until we got further from Hemlock. Tor.. Terra helped me before, I believe she is honest about wanting to help now."  

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm
...in lust with a girl who doesn't feel the same way. Amanda was doing her best not to pay attention to their conversation, as it was none of her business, and more than a little painful to hear Len talking about the woman he was with. But that bit still slipped through, and it was all she could do to keep from turning to look. She wanted to know if it was true... wanted to know that it was true. But she was better than that, and she kept her eyes scanning for any other threats that might come their way.

And then the threat, from this woman who put Amanda on edge for no reason she could put her finger on, and then she did look back at her. She had that strong of magic? She was definitely not someone to be trifled with, then.

She didn't really like the idea of walking with this other woman, but if Len trusted her... "If you think it's a good idea," she said, turning to face Terra. She nodded to the other fae, but didn't give a name; she just didn't feel comfortable around her, like there was something wrong with her, but Amanda had no clue what.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm
Terra had already gotten enough of a read on Len. She'd been keeping an eye on him for a while, after all. So quite a bit of her attention was on his little girlfriend. She could tell that her mere presence was making the girl uncomfortable, and her wings fluttered a tiny bit. For the briefest of instants, fire licked around one of her hands, but it was gone before it was clearly there. The demoness managed to keep her bored affectation, not wanting to indicate her interest in the pair.

She wasn't going to be brushed off, either. Even if Len said no, she would be waiting for him once he dropped the girl off. She could follow unseen and unheard well enough.

"Len, sweet thing, manners." She said. "You haven't introduced your friend, and I just love meeting new people." She gave the girl a smile that would have been friendly, and in fact almost genuinely approached it. "I don't think I'll spontaneously combust just walking onto the main island, do you?" She chuckled. Of course she wouldn't-she prowled it often enough. As often, she was glad that her demonic "tells" were small-her bat wings were easily hidden. She'd hate to visit the main island only to be immediately attacked by some demon hunter type.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm
"Oh, yes, Sorry," He looks from Terra to Amanda, "Terra, this is A..." He hesitated; was it really wise to let a demon know so much? "Ameiko. She is an old friend. And Ameiko," He looks into Amanda's blue eyes when he says this, hoping she realized he did not forget her name, but rather was just lying a little. He then looks at Terra. "This is Terra. She, well, I owe her a favor I guess." He couldn't think of any nicer way to introduce her, and he didn't want to say she was a demon and worry Amanda.

"We should get going though. I don't like staying still on this path. The fork we need to turn on is just right up there, we can see it already." He is about to take Amanda's hand, but stops before even moving closer to her. Maybe it was a better idea to not let this demon know how important she was to him. So probably best to not get too close, to stop looking at her so often.

He starts walking, taking the lead, wishing this wasn't how tonight was to end. With Terra here now, and it felt she wanted something, he couldn't stay any extra when he got Amanda home as he hoping he'd be able to. He wanted to hear her voice for as long as he could. It helped him not want ... to go back... to get a drink. In fact, this was the longest he been without passing out in a long time.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff