Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:34 am
"That's about all I know. All I know is that there IS a rebellion."Akila spoke, "I have to bring him the food, I'll try to come right back." She went to the hallway. He wasn't there anymore, hmm? She went to his room where he was sitting at the desk, and set it up.
"Leave now."
"Yes, master." Akila was kinda happy that he didn't need anything else, and made her way back to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera watched the girl go, thankful for the small reprieve. Her heart was hammering in her chest despite her outward calmness. When Akila returned, the dark girl spoke again. "You know, someone in your position, by the king's side all the time, could be very useful to the rebellion. I'm sure they'd love you." 'After they killed me of course.' She added silently. "I think you could be one of the best rebel spies out there." Vibrant emerald eyes watched Akila, gauging her reaction. Aleera simply hoped she wasn't putting her life on the line here, that the slave wouldn't just run back to her master and expose her.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 am
"What possible good could I ever do?" Akila sighed, sitting on the counter, "He's too strong for me...and if he ever caught me lying to him..." she gulped.
She shivered a little and turned the stove back on, just for heat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 am
User Image

Aleera shook her head. "You don't need to lie to him. You don't even need to talk to him. Just listen. Then, whenever he send you away, come talk to me. Very simply. Nothing to it. After all, I've been doing it for years." She said with a sudden grin. While she may not have been the seer she claimed she was, the girl had a good feeling about this.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am
Akila gulped. Join the resistance? She looked up at Aleera, "You're part of the rebellion?" Well, that meant it was possible, "M-maybe...I guess it could work." She suddenly saw the hope in the situation. What did she have to lose? "Yes." she looked up, her ears going up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 am
User Image

Aleera seemed pleased at the girl's surprise. That meant she'd been keeping her cover well enough. "Yes I'm part of it. So whenever you hear anything interesting, tell me. That's all I'm asking." She frowned, realizing that for this to work, she couldn't always stay in her seer form. She sighed. "Keep an eye out for me. Not everything is as it seems." As soon as she finished talking, she switched her form to that of the small black cat.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:34 am
Akila squatted down to pet the cat, "Alright." She heard her name called and sighed, "It must be time to take the tray away..." she rolled her eyes as she stood, "How can anyone finish a whole bottle of wine that quickly?" she turned off the stove.
Walking into the hall she didn't see anyone, so she went straight to the bedroom. Sure enough, the tray was empty.
"I'm here ...master." She gathered up the tray,
"Slave, come here..." His voice wavered, obviously drunk, and she did as told. He stood near the bed.
"Yes?"
He pushed her down onto the bed, attaching the leash again, "You were bad today..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

Aleera trotted along at Akila's heels, slipping into the room after the girl. She sneaked along to hide beside the bed, trying to keep in the shadows. She had to make sure Akila wasn't hurt too badly, not if she wanted to keep the girl as useful. She couldn't use a dead slave.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:01 pm
"I was...?" Akila blinked in surprise. she hadn't thought she was that bad...
"You forgot to call me master ALL DAY....that requires punishment." He grinned starting to climb over her, and she began to panic when he tried to pull down her shirt and she lifted a arm, slapping him.
As if just realising what she'd done,she clapped her hand over her mouth, wide-eyed.
Clorogne stood, towering over her angrily, and grabbed her by the arm, snapping it inhis grasp, and she gasped, tears pouring down her face as he threw her out the door roughly, and glowered down, "How the hell did a damned cat get in here!" He kicked the cat towards the door before slamming it, and grumbling something no one else could hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Aleera winced as the slapped the king. That was a bad idea......She shook her head slowly, then yelped as she was suddenly kicked. She scrambled out the door before it slammed on her tail. Kissing at the closed door, she stalked a few steps away before returning to her human form. "Stupid b*****d, kicking me...." She muttered, then offered a hand of Akila. "Come on. I'll bind that arm of yours so it hurts less." She offered to the girl.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Akila was curled on the floor, holding her limp arm, sniffling. She looked up at the other girl and nodded, taking her hand with her good arm, and stood, stumbling a little, clutching her arm again. It hurt so bad, she wanted to scream....but she knew that would just make him more angry.
It was settled...she'd do anything she could to help the rebellion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Aleera helped the girl up, then let go of her. She didn't really like people touching her for the most part. With a 'follow-me' gesture, she led Akila to her rooms and in. The main room was dark, it's walls draped with dark green curtains. A black couch lay against one wall. In another corner, a dark brow wooden desk sat, filled with paper and writing stuff. Spaced evenly around the room, candles gave it a soft light without brightening the room much. The whole area had an air of mystery to it. Aleera led the girl to the couch. "Sit here. I'll be right back." She disappeared through one of the doors to an adjoining room. As powerful as she was, Aleera made sure she had everything she wanted, including a suite of rooms, rather than a single one.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Akila nodded, sniffling, but not speaking and sat on the couch, and curled up around her arm again, which looked oddly angled. She whimpered softly, ears straight back against her skull, and she was covered in cold sweat, biting her lip so she wouldn't scream.
She hadn't meant to do hit him...she'd just panicked...it just happened....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Aleera returned with an armful of things. She tossed them on the couch beside Akila. "Let me see your arm." She said softly, noting the odd angle of it. When the girl complied, she studied it for a moment, then nodded. "This is going to hurt." She warned Akila. "I have to reset the bones. On three, I'm going to pull it and get the bones to settle again. I'm sorry, I know it's going to hurt." Without warning, she yanked suddenly, forcing the arm to straighten and align the bones. Swiftly, Aleera set two long pieces of wood along the arm and bound them with a bandage.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:39 pm
Akila nodded, giving the woman her arm, and when it was suddenly pulled she couldn't help but scream, sobbing as it was wrapped. Once she started to catch her breath, she took in her surroundings. It was oddly mysterious, and wiped at her face with her other arm as she looked around, trying not to look pathetic.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff