Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
[Update] Aug./September 2010 - Gachas and Events discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halloween is coming~
  looks great :3
  boring D:
View Results

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 am
People who do events ~
Not everyone does them. I find some journals that ask "where did that item come from?"

or people who actually want my sailor uniforms o 3o

I have no clue how the @games community takes to chinese o Ao
They did at least have that Welcome to China Town gacha. There are also them half chinese, half japanese kids too o 3o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm
I wish people would want my Sailor Outfits, I have over 80 DX And yeah, most CC are sorta worthless, you have to trade like 5-10 of them (excluding 2009 and early 2010 ones) for 1 GC now. So I don't bother trading them unless its for other CC.

Doki Doki gets boring after awhile, memory is really easy. Sorta like Booty Grab, too repetitive.

And Japanese hate Chinese? D; I thought that was just some old thing thats passed now in this generation. (is half Chinese, ;o; don't hate me lol)  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 pm
Don't get me wrong xD Only like 3 people have asked me for a sailor outfit. I just gift them since I have so many and don't really put much value on them anyway.
o 3o And not true ~ I often get requests of people asking me for 2 or 3 CCs in exchange for a decent GC
Just gotta find the right traders. In my case, I just keep my Trading list updated every couple of minutes, and people end up MMing me offers which sometimes include some like the one I described above. I get some good deals every now and then.

My Chinese friend tells me that the hate thing still arises every now and then. ; A; I don't hate you of course. Nuu way ! <3 and for reference, on my list: Chinese >>> Japanese. Ni shuo zhong wen ma?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm
Oh really? o: Thats good (: I guess I need to get back into trading, I've been pretty slacking lately lol So those kinda trades are rare for me.

lol I was just being sarcastic really XD But thanks ^^

(I don't understand or speak Chinese unfortunately sad well the part of China my family was born in doesn't speak Mandarin, they speak Cantonese, I think the writing is the same for both languages. Just dialectic and pronunciation is different. ) So either way I don't understand what you wrote DX  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 am
Veiss, Hey I was one of them who asked you in the beginning where the uniforms come from xD
Good that you had the time to explain it to me or I would have quitted long time ago o 3o

Must have been a misunderstanding from my side o Ao

Vyli, sad that we dont anonymous gifting there or you coud have gifted them to random newbies :S
( Sorry, I didn't wanted to bring this up Dx It's just that I met some really racistic japanese on an online game. They hated korean as well so I felt offended as well :/ )
btw same here. Seems like our parents did a crappy job xD

uuuurrrghh gotta check the new updates nao~

Edit: Another Persona Gacha ? I WON'T PLAY THIS ONE AND WAIT FOR THE VOL. 3 DDDx
animated wings.. are they like the so-called black wings ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am
@Takiies I heard we we're getting new backwings way back, these must be one of them (although I think there's even more backwings to come)

These ones are nice, I want them DX There as close to DWs and AWs as I'll get lol (tries getting gacha tickets)

And I feel disappointed that the Vocaloid related Gachas are always GC and have the longest waiting period for trading /: Yaay free albums though lol XD;  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 am
Are back wings really that great ? I mean I was into them when I was eighteen and totally interested in those demon/angel roleplays but nowadays I just try to get them since the worth might rise.

Same as the Gloomy Gacha D;
I've wanted them when I joined but didn't knew that there were other payment options. A lot of people feel probably sad about them colaboration (sp) Gachas being GC-only.
Lol, still collecting them as well xD (even though they kinda take space away in the invo)

btw how many items can our invo actually hold ? Is it infinite ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm
I think I'll always want wings, I just like wings, not necessarily backwings though.

I don't have GC, so I have to play the CC gachas a lot. Or do offers.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure the amount is infinite  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 am
Oh, I see. o:
Aren't the offers kind of dangerous ? At least the ones from my country are full of scams and spams @__ @
Thanks, I guess I can load it up with more junk CDs xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 pm
I made another email so my personal email wouldn't be spammed. And to make sure you avoid viruses, you just don't download anything off the page. Most of the offers I do are just surveys or watching videos. And never give out any personal info, like name, address, etc. The usual online rules o:
And I don't do paid ones because obviously if I could simply pay for GC I would buy it off TM instead lol

Than again, I don't tend to get many offers, and theres a lot of them I avoid.

Eh TM is kinda slow for me at the moment DX I never want to do anything when I finish earning my dailies. I really need to update my trade list and stuff.  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

taekjoon

Hallowed Warlord

18,475 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 am
I have so many e-mails that I never thought of making one for those offers @ A@;;
Logical xD

It's a bit slower than usual, that's true. You mean like wasting 10 minutes on logging into town, checking mails, events and then logging out ? (Plus playing gacha in-between if there is enough CC or anything you want)
At least that's how it's for me D:
I'm more on Gaia tho emo

P.S. The new Miku creeped me out when I saw it dancing in town o_______o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:03 am
XD When I saw Miku I thought, "OMG why can't out selfies dance!!? DX" lol

And yeah I tend to spend more time on Gaia recently, I go through these spells on TM where regardless of how much I want stuff or theres some new event, I won't play it or finish it till near the end date. Which reminds me, I have to still get that Rapier from the gacha for Mari's Quest >_<;

And I meant when I said slow I meant more of the above I wrote ^ But yes, TM can be really slow loading things. D;  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm
@Vyli: Ahh ok xD I can't say I know much Canto to say anything anyway = 3=
Written language is the same, sort of; but Cantonese tend to stick to using Traditional Chinese Characters instead of Simplified Chinese Characters.

@Takiies: You mean the Worn Out uniforms? Or the CC items you get from playing the doki games? o 3o

Regarding new gachas: = A= Don't really like these persona items much. The Yume Miru Kotori Miku items are reaaally nice though. The backgrounds are also really really nice . ^.

Really want the Naugty Devil Wings Red.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:03 am
O: Okay (: Learning Cantonese should be on my big to do list though (or Mandarin since it's more official and the more accepted language)

I agree the Yume Miru Kotori ones are really nice, I mostly just like the hair and eyes from the new Persona Gacha (is a sucker for new eyes and hair) I wish I didn't trade my Bandage Devil Face now sad I miss using it

And I really want the Naught Devil Wings too D: The Angel Wings from that Gacha look kinda odd imo  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 am
Another girl themed gacha sad I like the idol side ponytail and the fans from it, and theres CC bunny ears too. But the gacha is kinda meh to me.

Ahh another event similar to Red Balls DX and now there 3 times as much, 150 GC!!? Ugh why TM?

The Lucky Bags are just cute ;o; And more animated wings for your back o.o
And animated kimonos o:  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas