Submit

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:27 pm
I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist with my little sister the other day and Ed said the greatest line ever:

heart Ed (To Magwar): I told ya before, let's take care of those kids first. It's been a while since I've killed anyone. I kinda miss it. You wanna watch?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:22 am
"Listen up!

Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

But it's cold outside your bed.
You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!
You make up your mind to go!
You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!
You think that all your life has led to this moment!
But then you realize!
It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!
That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!
But you don't stop! You can't stop!
That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
DO YOU GET IT!?"
~Gintoki  

Im An Angel You Assbutt

Quotable Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Im An Angel You Assbutt

Quotable Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 am
"if you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end"
~Gintoki
"The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me." ~Gintoki

"We're mischievous guys who've dreamt of becoming pirates ever since we were little. We're looking for the secret treasure called "One Park." Right, Zura?"~Gintoki

I love Gintoki! He is hilarious and serious at the right times. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 pm
"perfect. absolutely perfect."--Death the Kid....lol  

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm
"Did you know that women, in order to protect something important to them, can become as strong as they need to be?" -Awayuki Himeno (Pretear)

"The future is decided if you believe it is. If you don't believe it is, then it isn't." -Ichihara Yuuko (xxxHOLiC)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm
ouran_otaku
I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist with my little sister the other day and Ed said the greatest line ever:

heart Ed (To Magwar): I told ya before, let's take care of those kids first. It's been a while since I've killed anyone. I kinda miss it. You wanna watch?

Best line EVER!! I love that episode, so funny.  

rahna
Vice Captain

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 am
rahna
ouran_otaku

I know!!! I also like:

heart Ed (To Hughes): Tell him fine, there's no way I'm dying before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.

heart Ed: If I were normal sized I wouldn't be able to fit. Maybe it's a good thing I'm so small... Gah, no it's not!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:10 am
ouran_otaku
rahna
ouran_otaku

I know!!! I also like:

heart Ed (To Hughes): Tell him fine, there's no way I'm dying before you do, you morally bankrupt Colonel with a God complex.

heart Ed: If I were normal sized I wouldn't be able to fit. Maybe it's a good thing I'm so small... Gah, no it's not!

rofl The entire series is just full of golden quotes isn't it?  

rahna
Vice Captain

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 am
rahna

rofl The entire series is just full of golden quotes isn't it?

Most definitely.

I was watching the outtakes for Ouran Host Club, and those are hilarious! Voice actors being crazy and screwing up. Just precious. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:51 pm
"Most combat is blind, a normal soldier might fire erratically without a clear target in mind. But it's different for snipers, someone is sure to die when we pull the trigger. Where other soldiers don't have a direct line of site of the effects of their actions, snipers do." Riza Hawkeye - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood  

Ryura_Kayano

Ryura_Kayano

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm
All of these quotes are from my Favorite Quotations on FaceBook

"Most combat is blind, a normal soldier might fire erratically without a clear target in mind. But it's different for snipers, someone is sure to die when we pull the trigger. Where other soldiers don't have a direct line of site of the effects of their actions, snipers do."

religion is just a childish escape from reality/responsibility/thinking for oneself, an unnecessary repression of human nature, and has no place in a modern scientific society. People need to move up with the times so our technology can match that of scifi.

"Happily ever afters only exist if you ignore the misfortune that's ahead. You focus only on what you want to see and are blind to whatever you don't like."

"When someone so important to you just disappears, you don't just feel hurt, you feel like dying."

"It's always a lot easier to let something fall apart... than it is to try to hold it together."

"There are many books in the library. Each book has a wonderful story that will never happen in reality. But as you fall in love, reality becomes a wonderful story better than any novel."

"When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become. As strong as they need to be!"

"Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

"I don't have anywhere to go back to. All we can do is keep moving forward."

"My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here. Why do I always realize it When I've already lost it."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 pm
Here are my favorite quotes! The first half is from Detective Conan!

“Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.” ~ Hattori Heiji (Detective Conan)

"A detective who corners a culprit with their reasoning and drives them to suicide in front of himself is no different than a murderer." ~ Edogawa Conan (Detective Conan episode 17 cool

The Golden Apple case
Sharon asked:"Why did you save me?"
Shinichi:"Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?"

Shinichi Kudo: Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life... Drugs and murder are foul, without any excuse. Deserve a red card, for a loser.
Ray: True, I was a cheater. A bad player, and I lost the game. I must be ejected... for both my late wife, and for a fan like you. ~ Episode 239

"Immortality ain't nothing but a nightmare. Live's valuable because it's short. We gotta do our best with the time we got." ~ Heiji Hattori

"If people believe something doesn't exist, their impression prevents them from seeing it even if it does exist." Mouri Kogoro ~ episode 356

"If I said how I feel about her, she would miss me even more…All this time, I’ve been breaking her heart by keeping her waiting, yet I still can’t appear before her eyes…I never want to see her cry anymore…even if it means I no longer exist in her heart." Shinichi in episode 270

"Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right. You can't use it as a reason to take someone's life." ~ Ran Mouri ~ episode 247

xxxHolic quotes from the manga.

"Sincerity with respect to yourself! No matter what your objective...No matter who you are...If you are going to do something or not do something, that is a promise to yourself. And the one who keeps the promise, or breaks the promise, is you. No one else can be burdened with holding you to a promise that's made to yourself." ~ Yuko

"And so you have to think it over and decide for yourself! Take away other people's wants and needs, and decide if this is something that is necessary for you! It may cause hardship to others...But you want it. That's your free will right there! But you ignore that decide based on someone else's advice, because decency demands it, because people say it's awful, you will fail to quit. No one could succeed that way!" ~ Yuko

"There are a great many strange things in the world. But no matter how odd...How incredible something may be...If a human does not touch it...If a human does not see it...If a human is not involved with it...It is simply something that happened. Simply a matter that will fade with time. Humans. Mankind. Homo Saipens. Humans are the most profoundly mysterious livings things in the world!" ~ Yuko

"No matter what the reason, if a person kills someone, that person takes on the weight of the murder." ~ Yuko

"Weight?" ~ Watanuki

"Yes. And it's heavy! A near crushing weight."

"W-What is?" ~ Watanuki

"Quite a variety of things. And those who know them would never take a life. Nothing makes up for it." ~ Yuko

"Proper compensation must be made for offered goods or services. One must not offer too much for the payment, nor must one demand too much. Reasonable, equittable and fair. If it isn't something gets hurt." ~ Yuko

"Hurt? What gets hurt?" ~ Watanuki

"Your body in the material world. Your fortune in the celestial world. Your soul in the heavenly world." ~ Yuko

"No one can consider themselves special." ~ Yuko

One of my most favorite xxxHolic quotes is in my sig!! biggrin

Serene Rainstorm

Crew

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items