Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
≪✸-Gold Hawks-✸≫ [Closed] U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm
Kiryu gets up with his Imperialdramon PM besides him, '' I'm Kiryu Blade, nice to meet you Marcus. ''. Kiryu grins.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:36 pm
"My name is Kiro Mishima. I am 16 years old and a skilled martial artist. This is my Red-Warrior Kiorama. He is a Commander, whixh is 3rd level rank on my team."  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm
Marcus nods at the two recruits and their digimon."It's a pleasure to meet the both of you and I look forward to working with you on the field." He winks at them and then smiles. "I'm your captain Marcus and this is my partner" Marcus extends his hand out and points to the empty area. A chaosmon then appears and glares at each of the members. "Hiro is his name and silence is his game I'm afraid."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 pm
Kiryu and Imperialdramon PM look at Chaosmon examining him just incase he pulls a move, '' The pleasures all mine. ''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 am
Chaosmon glares back at the Imperialdramon, crossing his arms. "Can I help you with anything" Hiro, makes a point not to approach the tamers simply because he promised to behave himself.

"There are others, but they are currently out on missions."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:47 am
Imperialdramon shakes his head, '' He isn't much of a talker. ''. Kiryu grabs a apple from his book bag, '' Want some? ''.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm
"No thanks..." Chaosmon turns away and moves to join Marcus at the front. He stands behind his tamer and does nothing more.

"Alright then... there isn't much to do now so feel free to hang out or explore just a bit."

((Once the event is over, we'll start rping there. Feel free to do battles and stuff, just not here sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 pm
"Am I late," Christian questioned walking towards the person who seemed to be the leader. He looked at the other and smiled knowing they where with him as comrades. He realized Veemon, and watched Veemon wonder around looking at the architect. Amazing, Veemon thought.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Humm, I'm liking what I see so far, they should make a great team. Lief was Standing off to the side watching the recruits as they introduced themselves and their partners. He wondered who else they would be adding to their numbers by the end of the day.
Before they went forward to introduce themselves Lief brought out Michael as a Patamon and had Scout revert back to Gabumon. Lief looked around at the faces of the Gold Hawks.
"Well I said it earlier but now that there are more people here, I'm Lief Pyrex and I'm your Vice Captain, I'm new to the position but don't let that fool you I'm very willing and ready to step up to this position." Lief had a look of confidence in his eyes, " I would also like to introduce you to my partners Scout and Michael, we may not look like much but we make a formidable team!" He pointed at Gabumon and Patamon as he said their names. "Hello, it's good to meet you." the two said in unison.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 pm
((Let's do the Proving Grounds!))  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 pm
New mission up stare
Chaosmon stands over the tamers and then disappears once more to do his own training.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 pm
Lief was suppose to say something else but he couldn't quite remember what it was. Huum... was it what he had for breakfast?... no that wasn't it... maybe it was... Oh ya!

" I almost forgot, we have just opened a new training facility in the southern wing of the base. You can find it's location on maps scattered about the walls."
Lief Gestured to the one located in the main hall. "Michael in his Seraphimon form will be the overseer of the facility we have decided to call the Proving Grounds, if you have any questions ask him." Michael still in his Patamon form bowed his head, "I look forward to observing your training in the various areas, you are allowed to train together or separate, it's you choice but the Room only allows for one scenario to be running at a time." With that Patamon flew down the hall towards the room to prepare for the Tamers to show up.

" If you would excuse me I am going to go check out the new facility. Let's go Scout " The Gabumon looked up at it's Tamer "OK" The duo head off the hall after Patamon.

(here's the link The Proving Grounds)
(Lief, Michael and Patamon all exit to the Proving Grounds)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Marcus leans over a post in the upper level of the building and looks down at Lief. Looks like I chose right with this one. He chuckles to himself and returns to his quarters. "Maybe I'll check out the training area, its been a while since I had a little workout." He walks into his room and grabs his jacket and takes his digivice. Hiro, Jou, and Destin are out as usual so I guess I'll use someone else. He clutches his digivice and comes down the stairs, coming up behind Lief and then heads to the South Wing.

[Marcus exits to Proving Grounds]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Christian tugging ChaosWarGreymon by his Digizoid Armor saw Marcus and Lief leaving. After getting ChaosWarGreymon to look they both took off behind his two superiors. "Wait up," Christian screamed as he ran faster then Chaos.
[[Exit to Proving Grounds]]  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

These members have leveled up in rank:
-Christian13000

Pick up your new card on the first page and congratulations. I look forward to seeing more progress from you.
~Jou

Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces