Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magical Technical... Accepting See PG1! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm
All things magic always made S'rasha uneasy. Especially all these things he had never seen. Each step he took he half expected an alarm to go off. S'rasha wondered where the rest of the people were, if there were any besides this small family. He paused at the entrance to the hut. "Don't blow your cover...you need to act like none of this bothers you..." Hesitantly S'rasha stepped inside but could not sit down so stood there sort of akwardly, his tail and ears twitching. "I'll take the deer."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm
Rayna looked to him nodding ant left the room entering another. Shortly scraping noises would be heard as she tried bringing the deer to him, though it was heavier then she thought it would be. "It's okay, I've got it." She half chuckled struggling for a minute before she would eventually get it before him. She would smile feeling proud of herself for being able to move it. "I figured you'd be more comfortable eating outside of the ice room." She looked to him a moment before kneeling a bit before him. "Hey, are you okay? If being up here bother's you, I can try and bring it down to ground level. Heights tend to bother some people. And don't worry no one will bother you while eating. Everyone is at the full moon thing. I don't go though."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm
"No, this is fine." He said as he looked at the cold meat. S'rasha grabbed it in his mouth and tossed the entire thing into the fire under the cauldron. "I'm not much for cold meat." After waiting a few minutes he pulled the deer back out and began to eat. After finishing, S'rasha looked back at the girl and regretted her seeing that. It takes a strong person to watch an animal eat. He sat down in hopes of putting her at ease. "What is this full moon thing you keep mentioning?" It gave him the creeps to think about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:00 am
Rayna watched him a bit as he ate. It wasn't to bad, just the thought that that's what could have happened to herself earlier. She shuddered a bit but turned her attentions back to the panther as he asked his question. "Oh it's where the elders, well the ones with magic, gather where the moonlight can shine through the treetops. It's kinda like a prayer service really. The ones without usually go in support. They pray thankfulness to the magic and the gods for what we have, and ask that we continue being safe despite how close we are to the war boarders." She gave a light smile knowing each area of her realm was different and began wondering about his own. "So what's your home like?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HrtBrkr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 am
"Ha, a home...not for some time..." He looked up at her solemnly. "This jungle is my home." The very same one he had killed in and the same prayer rituals he had killed at. The humans had ordered these attacks out of fear. Fear of what the magic users were doing, convinced it was some mystical assault. "How ingnorant they are..." S'rasha become extremly uneasy at the fact these elders and witches woud know exactly who he was. "I have to go...I don't like to get caught up in the...uh...politics of other people" He was surely being hunted by the technical world, he'd rather not have the magical one chasing him too. Especially not on their own grounds. More importantly S'rasha did not want his true nature shown to this girl who had shown such innocent kindness.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 am
It's strange how things seem to turn out... Diz thought to himself as he walked alone through a deserted village. Alot had happened between the time when he had left the base with the rest of his squad and now, after a few hours of leaving the base the APC transport had been attacked which resulted in two of his squad being killed aswell as one of the APC crew, the APC had then crashed killing the last two of it's crew in the explosion, another member of Diz' now four man squad was injured from a collapsing bridge this was when Diz decided that he would be better off going it alone and ordered what was left of his squad to return to base. He didn't really want to be here nor did he really like the fact that this war was still raging after so long, but he would follow his orders aslong as they never made a request like the one almost a year ago. He shook his head removing the thoughts of that day and looked on ahead, he could see the tree line clearly now. There was still no sign of the missing unit he was ordered to find, without a second thought he moved up from his small hidden spot and began heading towards the trees. Entering the jungle slowly Diz checked every single movement that caught his enhanced vision hoping that he could avoid ending up as something's dinner.

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 pm
Rayna looked to the panther as he spoke and almost felt sad for him. "All right I guess. I can lead you back to where we met." She smiled lightly and stood. She took a moment with what remains were left of the deer and brought them through the door she had gone to earlier, though it wasn't the ice room on the other side this time. She would come out shortly after smiling again before motioning him to follow. She would begin leading him through the small village the way she had come looking about though would pause. She kept watch over the other tree homes for a moment then shrugged and started once more. "The trees have gotten quiet tonight. Must be something in the air just past the boarder. Least that's what my aunts would say for things like that." She brought him back to the tree with the stairwell, and as before, what looked like a long way down seemed to only be a few steps. She would continue walking though point towards the tree. "Pretty neat stairs huh? My aunts said my dad helped build them before he left us. I hear in the cities though that those types are even more impressive. Have you ever been to the floating cities? One day I'm gonna go there and see all the people. They say that the war hasn't effected them hardly." She looked at the treetops as she walked then remembered to hush herself. It had been a while since she had found someone that would at least listen to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:17 pm
"Floating cities eh? Guess the stories were true. Nothing but smoke and noise every come from where I left." S'rasha silently followed the girl nodding at the things she said but more concerned with the silence. It was never this quiet without a good reason. "Rayna, I want you to stay here in your village. It's not safe out in the jungle for you." S'rasha wanted to see these magnificent cities but he could not see how it was possible. Perhaps he was just meant to wonder these borders.  

HrtBrkr

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Rayna stopped looking to S'rasha a moment curious. "Smoke and noise? Guess you live really close to the borderline then huh." She would let his other comment filter in her mind and couldn't help but giggle. "Not safe? This coming from the one that was contemplating on eating me earlier." She smiled at him then looked about the woods a bit worried now for him. "If it's not safe, why don't you stay with us for a while? We have a spare room you could use." She wasn't sure remembering his discomfort in the trees if he would want to or not. She had the sense he had been fighting too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:49 pm
Diz made his way deeper and deeper into the jungle he was now across the boarder and into the opposing sides territory. This place had allsorts of animals and plants, all of which had it's own unique way of killing and hunting. Not all animals and plantlife here were dangerous though some were playful and would probably make loving pets. Diz set down for a moment and pulled out a hand held computer from his pocket, by hooking it up to his arm this small hand held gave Diz almost unlimited infromation on all the animals and plantlife that had been documented before the war had broken out of control. The data link to his brain from the hand held was suddenly disconnected as his motion detectors picked up movement. His eyes flickered up to where the movement had come from. Nothing there? Hmmm... Maybe I should switch to thermal, but then my motion sensors would be down. Diz' thoughts were rushing through his head, he had never been this side of the boarder before after all his team had always rescued their targets before they got this far. He kept silent and stayed low hoping to avoid unessisary conflict and listened.

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm
Yori woke up a few hours later. The thick umbrage wouldnt let her see if it was night or day. After eatting another one of her apples she started to walk deeper into the forest looking hopefully to find a safe place to stay. She kept hearing strange noises, which wasnt comforting her in any way, so she picked up her pace.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 pm
S'rasha's ears and nose picked up something he hadn't heard since crossing the border. A technical. Momentarily forgetting Rayna and her question he climbed a tree and found a branch to scout from. Whoever or whatever would not come alone unless it was for him. S'rasha hunkerd down and waited. The woods were his. No one from the scientific world could hunt here better than he.  

HrtBrkr

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 pm
The elf got to the top of a hill and sat to rest. "Does anyong happen to live on this island?" she sighed. It was getting quite dark. The noises seemed to get closer and closer. "What if I am alone?" a bush seemed to move and made Yori jump. Her pulse raced and she desided it was time to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Diz detached his arm from the hand held computer and silently began to put it back into his pocket, the motion sensors in his eyes were going haywire there was movement in atleast four diffrent directions though none seemed to be heading his way. He moved from his spot following the closest hoping to find what he was looking for. As he moved through the thick undergrowth and large trees he was only able to catch a glymps of the target he was following. It was now apparent that he had been following the wrong one, this seemed to be a girl but Diz couldn't help but be curious as to why she would be travelling alone in such a dangerous area. He continued to follow her as stealthily as he could to observe her and maybe get some clue on the whereabouts of his actual target.

Nutrino Starwind

Roro tashimaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:24 pm
Now Sayori was freaking out. "ehhhhh..." She kept looking behind her deathly afraid someone was behind her. She started to sprint and finally hid behind a tree looking around.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff