Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
☼ Sand Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXA Shadow appeared from the dense forest. The figure a dancing apprition as it approached the group of shinboi ahead of it on the path. Only thing clearly distinguishable was the massive fan on his back. As he walked the wind whipped at his clothing brushing the cloak against his legs and off to the side of his body. The Hokage a far cry from where he started at his position appeared much more confident this time than the last he had confrence with the Kazekage, and would not make the mistake of sending clones to speak to her this time. As he stepped into the clearing Ibara squinted slightly while his eyes adjusted to the light. He stepped up next to Ivilice and Orbezeous who faded back to the shadows. The hokage stopped and inspected the gathering of Suna-nin. His squad was right behind him although they probably should've arrived before he did he was eager to see what it was that brought the Kazekage all the way to the border of Konohagakure. "To what do I owe this Honor Lady Kazekage?" Not offering a bow and not showing any sort of facial expression just a stoic curiosity.

Chakra Pool: 1137/1590
                                                        Stamina Pool: 700/700
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
                                                        Sage Chakra:0/515
                                                        AC/Ryo: 78,100/29,550

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 78
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Holy Rinaku
Brooystart
Kazuraii
Toxic Inferior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:38 pm
Its Goosie Chan

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Ayame and Daichi moved at the same time keeping themselves close to Bast as a man stepped through the forest. She just smiled and shook her head at the fact he showed Lady Bast no sign of respect, hokage or not you did not not give Lady Bast the proper respect. She nodded her head his way though showing her respect although she did not know him. Curse her bloodline and it's manners. Or maybe she was being a smart a**, she never could tell anymore.
Daichi nosed Bast's hand then yawned till his jaw popped. He tilted his head to the side making the scars and hole in his lips stand out more, he really hoped there wasn't gonna be any trouble started.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

██████Rank:Kazekage
██████Chakra: 1110
██████Stamina:710
██████✧Chakra: 1110
██████✧Stamina: 710

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:11 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1025/1400
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/462 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would follow the Hokage closely until they got closer to the border. This is where he would break off slightly and go through the trees more with Ibuse and Nanaki right on his tail. He would then jump into a tree that overlooked the little meeting that was taking place. Ibuse would take his position in the the tree opposite of Ryouichi. Nanaki however would stay next to Ryouichi while he scanned the people that were under them. "I would say something but..." Nanaki would say in an extremely quiet voice that even Ryouichi was barely able to hear. "You don't need to be quiet. It seems they have a dog. I'm sure it can hear us." Ryouichi would say with a smile. Nanaki would nod softly as it looked at the dog. Ryouichi didn't mind the dog that much considering it was just a nin dog and he had more than enough faith in his two companions as well as his other shinobi. Particularly the hokage, he knew that the hokage had gone through a change with that sharingan that made him even more powerful. However, Ryouichi respected that power. He also respected that awesome power that the women had when she was fighting the kyuubi and now she had the kyuubi which would only increase her power. In a way, Ryouichi was almost jealous of the two of them. He knew he needed to train more and make himself one of the most powerful shinobi in Konoha. He needed to make his family proud and make sure the Senju name lived on.

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

Guard The Gates
Posts to complete: ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:30 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 11588 / AC: 15250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku caught up to the others and noticed that they had begun the meeting. Noticing the Kazekage and gave a bow. His mask still fastened tightly. Now that he thought about it hes been in this mask for the last three days. The smell of his own breath wasn't as fresh as he usually liked. That training session outside the village payed off but he always had the bad timing.

Its not that he didn't want to aid his Hokage but he wanted nothing more then to put his feet up.

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

brooystart

Holy Rinaku

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 330/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo followed the Anbu and the rest of the group to the meeting grounds, still not entirely sure what they were doing. There were foreign shinobi on the road, the Anbu he had been following bowing slightly, Ryouichi leaving the path and Ibara addressing the lady in front as the Kazekage. Realizing who was in front of them, the Genin showed her the respect that he showed his own Kage and bowed low, remaining silent until spoken to.

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

brooystart

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:04 pm
Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

Bast nodded to Orbezeous and took a swig from her flask of tea while they waited. His was an understandable position; she could hardly begrudge him for calling on the Hokage for this discussion. She was rather pleased at the few Konoha-nin who bowed toward her, but could not help but laugh when she saw Ibara.

"Boy, you sure have changed!" she cackled. After taking a moment to reign herself in, Bast continued: "Ah... Apologies for that outburst. We have two reasons for coming: First, we would like to know why you have increased patrols along your border; the second item is a piece of information you may find useful, and it serves as the bargaining chip for the first. I have assessed these two items to be roughly equivalent in worth for our respective nations, given our previous conversation. Do you find this acceptable?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Its Goosie Chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

"How could a man that sees so little..."

+ Bastion Matyre Yamanaka
>The Oracle of the Sands <

Bastion couldn't help but notice the multitude of auras that continued to walk towards their group. There was a rather large, rather intimidating aura, it must have been the Hokage, the Hokage was a Yamanaka too. Besides the one massive aura, there were several others, some hiding further back and some closer to him and their group. There were a few voices, a few warm and welcoming, probably the Hokage and someone else, the other voice sounded like a girl. Then there was an aura much smaller than the others around them, that one must have been a genin of some sort, like Bastion himself. There seemed to be no sense of hostilities among the two groups, which was good, the more allies the better right? This trip would be really eventful if they could help the Leaf Village, gather some useful information, and make some friends along the way. This mission would have been even better if Bastion could see all the beauties of the village, sadly he could barely see the ground at his feet, so those luxuries would probably have to wait a while.

"See so much..."

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50

Valbjorn

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

brooystart

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:24 pm
brooystart

Valbjorn Wrote

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Blinkkyz

Holy Rinaku

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame inwardly shook her head as she heard the nin in the trees talking of Daichi. Daichi moved his ears. Hearing their conversation he grumbled softly. He glared in their direction even his clouded eye glowing. "If I was a dog I would simply sit, stay, roll over, and go bow wow." Daichi enunciated the bow wow which made Ayame smile,"I am a wolf there are many differences between me and them. I am not some typical pet." Ayame crossed her arms over her chest as Daichi spoke, he had apparently had enough of being called a dog. He then looked at the Hokage, "That was in no way meant to offend you Lord Hokage."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXIbara frowned. Looking to Bast. "Of course I have changed. A long time has passed since we last had the opportunity to see eachother." His eyes glanced over to young man who had been inspecting him. "You may not want to glance for too long." Ibara smiled. "If you cherish your eye sight, there is some very complex things going on in there, if you wish to blind yourself, feel free. There is some very volatile chakra here." Ibara turned back to Bast and Daichi. He raised his hand and waved his comment off. "No offense taken." Ibara sighed. "Well I suppose I can inform you of my ANBU movements. Its simple really. We have had problems with rodents." Ibara smiled. "The organization known as the UHV has attacked us multiple times over the last few months, so we're trying to detect them before they breach our borders so we can protect our civilians the best we can."

XXXXXIbara reached over to Ryoku and tapped the center of his ANBU mask with his index finger. All at once Ryoku could hear Ibara's thoughts. "Ryoku-sama." ibara paused his thought. "I have news for you. I just finished conversing with the fire nation elders. They wish to promote you.. To the rank of Hokage. It'd behoove you to accept this request, I will be stepping down as Hokage when we return to the village after this excursion. Although we will not announce you as the new Hokage until you are prepared to. I will advise you until you are prepared to run the village on your own." Ibara looked down. "Congratulations, you earned it. Being one of my most trusted allies."

Chakra Pool: 1232/1835
                                                        Stamina Pool: 815/815
                                                        Stored Chakra: 1835/1835
                                                        Sage Chakra:0/580
                                                        AC/Ryo: 110,900/42,350

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
                                                        Sharingan Status: Inactive
                                                        Yamanaka Clan Telepathy: -5 Chakra
                                                        Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
                                                        Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
                                                        Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
                                                        Resting: 78
                                                        Out of Combat: 15

Holy Rinaku
Brooystart
Kazuraii
Toxic Interior
Ergo War
XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

"Not as much time as you might think," Bast responded, doing her best to ignore Daichi's comedic enunciation of "bow wow" and the now ex-Hokage's implication that Bastion, who was already almost completely blind, would suffer damage to his eyesight from looking at Ibara. "I had figured your movements were somehow related to the UHV, which brings us smoothly to the second matter: we were recently given an impromptu visit by a dandy professing to be from Kirigakure, a wanderer or rogue of some sort. He wants to get us on board with an alliance he has yet to create, alongside Kirigakure and Kumogakure, to eliminate the UHV. In light of your earlier desire to do the same with us, I felt you would appreciate the knowledge. I have personally grown rather tired of their antics, and plan to attack them in the not too distant future. If his words and my scouts are to be trusted, the eye of suspicion falls on Otogakure, to your North."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1185/1400
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/462 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi smiled gently from behind his mask at the little outburst that the wolf gave to him and Nanaki.He looked up and did a stopping motion to Ibuse when he noticed Ibuse getting irritated and putting his hand towards his back. "You're quite right. I'm sorry for my mistaking your species. I am not well versed in animals. However, I do see the difference now that you have pointed out the differences. Your strength and scars are a big sign that you have seen your fair share of battles. If you will forgive me for this mistake this one time, I will make sure I never make the mistake again." Ryouichi would say in a rather sincere voice even though every single one of his words were calculated completely and more than twice. He would smile a bit more crouch down slightly to pet Nanaki's head softly. As he was petting Nanaki he would listen to what Ibara was saying, fairly interested in what his excuse was going to be for having to put extra patrols up. It was a good idea to tell them it was the UHV since they had been a nuisance but, not for a while. Not since the first Kyuubi attack in his life time. That seemed so long ago but, Ryouichi wasn't sure if he had even gotten much stronger. "Hmm."

Ryouichi's interest piqued when the kazekage started speaking to them once again. It seemed that they had a problem with the UHV too however, he became even more interested when Otogakure had been brought up. He hadn't even heard of a word of that place for a long time. He wasn't even quite sure where that village was however, it seemed the kazekage knew that it was too the north somewhere. Maybe a place to take a visit too when he went on his trip to visit all of the main villages. That would most likely be a dangerous place to visit however, he figured he could handle the danger. Anyways, if what the kazekage was saying were true, which he assumed it was, a team of shinobi would have to be sent there to take care of the problem there. All he had to do was make sure that he was on this team in order to pay a visit to the legendary place. However, that was completely up to the Hokage or whoever would be leading this alliance that reminded Ryouichi of all the past alliances that had crumbled at some point after the villages had dealt with a problem.

Quotes:

Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Blinkkyz

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

Guard The Gates
Posts to complete: ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 pm
Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

XAyame_HatakeX

Ergo War

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori kept silent when the ANBU and Hokage made their appearance. She would stay silent and as unobtrusive as possible to learn as much as possible. People, even some ninja, tended to ignore the silent ones, which made it easier to learn more. She couldn't say that she liked when the Hokage didn't show Lady Bast the proper respect she deserved. Nova stood at Kaori's hip and just watched everything with a low rumble, that most people would not be able to hear, emanating from her chest. Nova was as annoyed that Daichi had been called a dog as Daichi himself was; and Kaori had to agree, it was just rude. Kaori and Nova both cracked smiles at Daichi's barbed retort to the ANBU that had called him a dog. He responded with seeming sincerity, but Kaori didn't trust that at just face value. She frowned slightly and shifted in place, the only outward sign of any emotion at all. She tuned fully into Lady Bast and the Hokage's conversation when they started talking about the reason for their 'visit'.

OOC: Sorry, I had work.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1135 / 1135___Stamina: 845___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka visibly bristled at the mention of the uhv. "That group has caused me nothing but heartache; the Uhv. It would be good to ally against them and cut off the head of the snake before it can rest and bite again."She mentioned, turning her head to ibara. She had to bite back the urge to ask her own questions about something she was to let go soon. She scanned the group, particularly their furry companions. She smiled at them being kept in fine shape, her lion luna nudging her hand with her muzzle and getting her nose lightly scratched on.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Personal Attribute: Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
• Personal Attribute: Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
• Gained at Genin: Hunters eyes: Nightvision, perception, and reflexes improved moderately
• Gained at Chunin: Power of the pride: Strength increased moderately on all physical manners.
• Gained at Jonin: Lions Tail: This trait gives her a long tail, similar to a male lion, long and slender with a tuft on the end. This is highly dexterous and can act as another limb, fully capable of wielding weaponry at an advanced level, up to her training levels. The tail is as strong as her normal limbs, and should in all purposes be considered another arm.
• Hummingbird’s Flight: The user, after practicing with many forms of throwing weapons, gains the ability to throw any weapon, regardless of size, with almost perfect accuracy over a very large range. While this does not compensate for any movement on the part of the opponent, the user can now create effective distractions that he/she can use to maneuver the opponent, or can even incapacitate the target.
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.
• Drunken Tango: Just like Crazy Legs and Jazz Hands, this is another passive training technique. This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.
• Enlightened Drunkenness: Difficult, yet for the Master Drunk, essential. The practitioner of this style is able to, once true drunken enlightenment and zen-like status have been bestowed upon him/her, induce a perpetual drunken or tipsy state by sheer force of will~
• The First Akira: Akira of Speed: The most basic of all stances, movements are simple and often revolve around solid foot movements with watery arm gestures. The user begins with both legs together and their arms to their side. The user must practice simple, yet swift strikes. This stance increases the natural agility of one's body moderately.
• The Fourth Akira: The Akira of Coordination: Having understood Elegance, Speed, and Balance, the user moves on to learn the proper coordination behind the use of the fans. In this particular stance, the user assumes a rather simple stance, emphasizing however on the seemingly loose grip. This stance tends to look different from one practitioner to another, the emphasis being upon a greater range of motion for their blades. The user practices in this stance to allow the natural grace wash over them by finding the stance most fitting for themselves.
• The Fifth Akira: The Akira of Focus: Having understood the art of speed, balance, elegance and coordination, the shinobi moves on to accuracy. Utilizing their focus, one must find the stance for one's self, much like they did with coordination. The only thing disclosed to practitioners is the movement is minimized in its emphasis, striking at specified locations in powerful strokes. Despite power pressed into each strike, the user practices on taking shots only deep enough to cause nonlethal bleeding. While in this particular stance, the user will let speed suffer, to take on a more predictive method, combined with more sporadic techniques.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Valbjorn

Its Goosie Chan

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

Blinkkyz

Toxic Interior

Kazuraii

brooystart

User Image

User Image
Suna's Huntress

Ayame just smiled she knew the lie and would speak with Lady Bast about it when they returned to the village. She and Daichi could also smell the difference between the others and the woman with the lion. She had the same scent as Knives just different. She had to be a jinchuriki. Daichi looked back in the direction of the shinobi that had spoken to him and smiled, "Pretty words."

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 11588 / AC: 15250
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching the meeting unfold for a while it seemed that things were starting to go well. Discovering their common interest in destroying the UHV forces. It seemed as though this might actually result in a more beneficial then he originally thought. Before putting much thought into it he heard movement where Ibara was. Turning to see what he was doing to receive a tap on the mask.

Not that anyone could see it, but what he heard next made his eyes go wide. 'Ho... Hokage...?' All talking among the others faded to silence compared to the racing thoughts. 'You want.. Hokage.. Me? But.. why would you give up such a role my lord? You are still in your prime, never stronger with your new inherited abilities.' Giving what he said some thought he gradually accepted it but still not fully comprehending...... 'I'm not ...ready... I'm not strong enough, Not yet... At least give me time. Enough time to accept such an honor.

He never could have imagined such a request or promotion so quickly. He never thought that highly of himself other than how he needed more strength to secure the safety of the Hokage, now he was to become the Hokage? Considering they were now linked, he must have thought his mind a wreck.

Blinkkyz

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas