Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Crew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 am
Well, I couldn't randomly do it unless i had finger engraving, but the idea is that they're Pieces of glyphs, that attach to seals.

:O well, with this system, which i'm not opposed to have made a part of the fuin list, makes sealing more like what it is in Naruto instead of just being a bunch of over-glorified barriers.being able to use them remotely, as traps, and the like. My second post though are Fuinjutsu themselves though  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:15 am
Bleh... the Taku and Fuinjutsu lists and systems are outdated...

Regardless, you'll have to select and reword the seals you honestly want to use, as I can't allow you to create sets of jutsu that take up only a single slot.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 am
Well, they aren't going to take up one custom slot. seeing as they aren't really full jutsu's, just parts, can every two take up a custom slot?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:34 am
Ahhh... uhhhh.... I suppose that's fine.
Just remove the last note on Transcription Seal, I don't want it being able to be placed on people. I also believe that Itachi's eye thingy was something more than a simple seal. =/

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 am
Shinsua

Sweet. What do you think about my Profile though, I think 4 Extra Fuin only custom slots, at the subtraction of one of my genjutsu slots, is pretty decent right?  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:58 am
Mmm... yeah, I suppose that works too...  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Character:Taizo Yamamoto
Technique Name: Cursed Seal of the Stars
Type: Juinjutsu
Element:None
Description: Developed by Koharu Yamamoto, the current Yamamoto clan head. In exchange for a powerful sealing jutsu that was traded to an unnamed army, they gave him the dead body of one of their clans most well known ninja, who was famous for a body altering bloodline that was never recorded due to it's rarity. After experimenting on the dead body and extracting the enzyme responsible for the alteration He created a seal, using the chaka rich fluid. This jutsu was created to strengthen the bloodlineless Yamamoto clan, although it is not only subject to those without kekkei genkei. The seals worked by forcibly drawing chakra from the user's body, giving the user a chakra capacity beyond what they would normally be capable of, as well as increased physical performance, especially in battle. The seals markings spread across the hosts body, in differentiating shapes an sizes, depending on the personality of the user.
When Activated:
• + 80 Chakra
• The users strength, and speed are increased moderately.
• The seal forcefully pulls chakra from the user as battle goes on. [-5 chakra each post]
• it also causes the user to be unable to control the release of his own chakra. [+5 Chakra to any jutsu used]
• Prolonged use creates heavy fatigue,and the user is placed in a weakened state.[after the fifth post of use, each extra post that they remain in that form causes them one post of fatigue (cannot use any jutsu above your own rank, Strength and speed halved.) ]

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:16 pm
Before I even start reading what it does, I'm gonna say denied because of it's name / type.
We shouldn't have curse seals yet. :I

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm
Shinsua

Well considering the backround of Jugo, and how he was the base, it's easier to assume that before, there were more of his bloodline running around, and any Eisei nin could extract the enzyme that gets released into his blood.

But it's not like Orochimaru's cursed seals, there's no second form, and I believe I balanced it pretty well. I just called it a Juinutsu for Roleplaying purposes, but it's really just a seal, like a tattoo, that forces the user to expend chakra through the seal, multiplying it via the enzyme, and making the body stronger due to the Chakra in the seal responding to emotional stress.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm
After reading this I just can't help but feel that it's well... really... weak. o_-

And, to be perfectly honest, I have almost no idea what you're talking about with the first part. I don't like Naruto. :I

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Shinsua
After reading this I just can't help but feel that it's well... really... weak. o_-

And, to be perfectly honest, I have almost no idea what you're talking about with the first part. I don't like Naruto. :I
Well, could you maybe strengthen it with your almighty Captain powers, so that it matches it's drawbacks? cause i wanna keep the drawbacks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm
Ahhhhh... errrmm... A few things'll have to change, but let's see what I can do...  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm
Thanks Shin!

Character:Taizo Yamamoto
Technique Name: Mark Of The Black Hole
Type: Juinjutsu
Description: Developed by Koharu Yamamoto, the current Yamamoto clan head. In exchange for a powerful sealing jutsu that was traded to an unnamed army, they gave him the dead body of one of their clans most well known ninja, who was famous for a body altering bloodline that was never recorded due to it's rarity. After experimenting on the dead body and extracting the enzyme responsible for the alteration He created a seal, using the chakra rich fluid. This jutsu was created to strengthen the bloodlineless Yamamoto clan, although it is not only subject to those without kekkei genkei. The seals worked by forcibly drawing chakra from the user's body, giving the user a chakra capacity slightly beyond what they would normally be capable of, as well as increased physical performance, especially in battle. The seals markings spread across the hosts body, in differentiating shapes and sizes, depending on the traits of the user.

Benefits:
• Immediate boost: +100 chakra. (+150 at chuunin. +200 at jounin. +300 at konin. +400 at sannin.)
• Strength, and speed moderately increased.
• Physical defense slightly increased.

Restrictions:
• First usage requires [12] posts of attempting to force it active.
( This session will end in an empty chakra pool. )
• Active until chakra pool is empty, or turned off.
• Drains [5] chakra each post.
• Techniques that use chakra cost [5] additional chakra to perform.
• Prolonged usage (10-15 posts) causes heavy muscle fatigue.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 am
Has this been approved yet ?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm
I reworded it an all that, so...