Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:49 am
User ImageLooking at her still with same dull expression on his face was kind of shocked"I'm almost teriffied that you know how to make that. Also what' at the school tower?"

Taking one of the belts from her responded to her question putting the belt on"Well the fire exstinguisher this monkey wrech" looks around through a few desks"Huh a small knife.....uh that looks like all of it, not really much"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 am
User Image

*Miss Anasakos smile faded as she looked over Ryuu shoulder and saw the three students now at the door, groaning and clawing at the window*
Ryuu!! There here, Should we stay in and hope they give up or wait till they bash in here and then attempt to kill them?
*One of the students bashed there head on the doors small window which gave way at first contact. they now reached their arms in the room whiles pushing the door in*
Holy Hell!! we have to do something!!!

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 am
User ImageTrying keep his calm expression feels he's about to lose it begins sweating a little trying to think.

Have to be calm, have to be calm,can't panic, panicing gets you killed, but I have to think of something or else we'll die. Let's see they're pushing on the door they're almost inside, it's obvious that door won't hold, can't go out side that's where we saw one and if these three moved together there must be more outside. Hmm maybe I can rig something with the fire exstinguisher and knife making it shoot the knife...no that won't work it needs more pressure to launch it and besides even if it does work only one shot.

As Ryuu thinks he walks to the other end of the class room inflating his gum hearing their moans and the breaking door. Spying some duct tape that fell out of a broken desk during the comotion pops his gum and grabs the tape and a pipe long thin metal pipe used for holding beakers when callipers were attached to it and wrapped the tape around the knife connecting it to the pipe.

Ryuu then walked to the door, tossed his wrench to Miss Anasakos, placed the exstinguisher on the ground, and took aim with the makeshift weapon and saw one of the moaning lifeless face of one of the students. Staring at how dimal it looked stabbed the student in head and pulled the weapon back as blood squirted from the students head and feel to the ground. Making sure the tape secured the knife for another stab took aim and stabbed the next student in the head as the door was about to give away. Readying his weapon for the next stab gets slamed by the door falling to ground losing grasp of his weapon. Seeing the blood stained student limp towards him tries to crawl away on his back with terifiyed eyes as the student gets closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 am
User Image

*now to stunned at the sheer power the children had possessed at their current state, she considered keeping one as a specimen of some kind for her own personal research. but suddenly she was pulled away from her thoughts as she noticed Ryuu had failed to attack the last student who she now Noticed was Yamashi Tekaguya who was the captain of the football team, but was failing her class miserably*

*she thought to herself."He was always soo persistent!! but now with hardly anytime to think of what she should do in this case, she picked up the fire extinguisher and let its content loose straight into the face of Tekaguya, which sent him back a few feet, and enabled her to help Ryuu to his feet*

Come on Boy this is no time for a nap!!! *she helped him up and motioned him towards the door* Lets go!!!

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm
User ImagePutting his calm face back on grabbed his makeshift weapon as he was helped up grabed Miss Anasakos and rushed out the door with her down the hall past trampled student not moving and debre of smashed property

Regaining his nerve finally asked"So why the school tower exactly?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

*now thinking about what she was doing, she stopped by the stair case and said* Now thinking about it, we should probably look for surviving students first to strengthen our defense.*she then turned to Ryuu* For example what would happen if we where to run into more than 3 of these wounded attacking students? I dont even know what to call them!! Their physical states and unusually behavior seem to pass all laws of science itself, which confuses the hell out of me!! I just don...

*she was cut off as she heard a sound of rummaging around and gnashing teeth in the hall right behind her, her heart beats increased rapidly as she dreaded the thought of looking to see what was making the noise, but she had to look for her and Ryuu's safety. She turned around and peeked half of her face into the hall way and caught glimpse of the horror that stood 20 feet from where she stood*
*Two female students where biting at the limbs of the unconscious female Gym instructor Mrs. Uraguya...Miss Anasako covered her mouth and tears ran down her eyes as one of her best friends where being eating alive by....Cannibals?*

*She tried to command her legs to stop shaking as she felt them about to give in. She could not lose herself her of all places, so she fought back the tears and signaled Ryuu to pass by the hall along with her and not to make one sound!!!*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm
User ImageWitnessing the students eating a teacher tries to keep his face straight as he holds his weapon close and slides behind Miss Anasako pushing her from behind gently moving her a long so she doesn't see it any more longer

Finally moving away from the scene without noise whispers to Miss Anasako" So where do we go now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 pm
User ImageSojiro awoke to see that he was asleep on his notes and pencil. "I guess I overslept." Sojiro looked around to find everyone gone. There was a terrible sound of the banging on the door. Sojiro opened the door to see what looked seemed to be a freshman.
"I don't think you should be here. Run along to your friends." The student didn't respond. He suddenly tackled Sojiro into the wall and stared as him as his jaws were opening, blood dripping from its teeth and the scent of the blood from its clothes.
"Get off me!" Sojiro kicked the student into a desk and punched his skull. The skull suddenly splattered all over his fist as the body laid there. "That's just great. Now I have to wash my uniform." Sojiro noticed three more come in all with their heads down.
They charged at Sojiro as he picked up a big ruler. Sojiro bashed the skull of one while he held one back by his leg. "I don't remember breaking skulls this easily. What are you?" Sojiro forgot about the third one and it began to ride on his back trying to bite his spine. Sojiro threw it off and stomped on it. He threw the other one back and jumped on its neck, grappling on by his legs. He suddenly twisted its neck, looking at the head roll out the door. "I hope my friends are alright." He shut the door and blocked both doors with desks before he took and nap on the last one.

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

Rena watched.She had to be ready for what was coming and she knew what already happened,nothing was making and sense at all dammit!

The entrance to the room was slammed open and in came a man limping in pain,blood drenched his clothes and his screams were terror filled."P-Please...help me..."His voice was fading very quickly as if it took a lot just to open the door,he took another step inside and fell.

"Ma'am...what are your orders..."One of the soldiers asked pointing his gun at the tattered body.

Rena stared blank at him then the corpse now the blood now stained the carpet already calming some of his body.She had no time to think as the body rose up again but much slower,no expression came to the man.Almost to fast the once dead man started to Rena as she was the closest of all solders.

She came to and reached for her shotgun positioned at her waist and pointed it forward."I guess what was said is true..."She took aim of her gun and fired.It was a slight miss but hit the left side of the head,the blood from the wound now was splattered on her face looking black in the lighting.

"Ma'am that man couldn-"

"I know.This is the beginning of a apocalyptic disaster."Rena lowered her head at the now 'dead' body.

"Barricade the door and i'll give the plan as we exist the back door!"

The Major was right.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 pm
User ImageHolding his arm as he walked through a dim hallway he carried a shotgun in one hand and the body of a familiar person in the other. Sojiro looked to his left to see a dark figure following him by his side with a gun. His lips moved but no sound was heard. As a giant flash appeared he was outside with flowers in one hand and the other holding his wounded arm. Placing the flowers on a body it stood up and jumped at him. Everything went dark as Sojiro was floating in darkness. "It feels, heavy." A giant face from his first victim appeared. The same face, the same feeling, the blood from its teeth. The blood stains on its clothes. The scent from it. It suddenly swallowed him up. Sojiro woke up.  

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image Naoki felt someone sit beside her and saw her friend and lieutenant, Sirena.

Since they were sitting near the back, no one could see them. She didn't bother with formalities. They had been friends since Naoki had gone into training; she respected Sirena a lot and kind of looked up to her as a big sister.

"So, what's going on? Why are we being sent to Japan all of a sudden?" she asked in a low voice. Sirena didn't answer at first.

"Fine," Naoki sighed. "If you aren't allowed to tell me, I understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 pm
User ImageSirena laughed a little bit. "I can tell you...But, Don't be scared, Will ya'?" Sirena took her breathe in and started talking "There had been apocalypse's, Sort of because science. But, One of the humans sort of became a zombie....The school is where we gotta check up. The first place where that all happened." Sirena then breathed again "Get it?" Sirena wasn't sure if she was total clear.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

I began to wake up from a slight dase realising that there were thousands of people screaming. I slowly rose up to look out the tower window to see people panicing. Running over other students and even teachers.

" I wonder what's going on down there?" I begin to think to myself " Should I go and unlock the door at the gruod level?"

Suddenly a Horrorific scene cought my eye, it was Haruka Hataki eating Mercy Williams, the forien Exchange student. My Vesion blured as I tried to forget the image of my boy friend eating someone. I wanted to call out and try to stop him but my inner voice told me otherwise.

" I... I can't... he was..." I couldn't finish my statement I began to see regular students and teacher running towards the tower.
" I got to help them!" I began to run to the doors quietly I didn't know why I wanted to be quiet at this moment, but my better judgement just kicked in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

"Zombies?" Naoki scoffed in a hushed voice. "Yeah, right. You expect me to believe that? If you don't wanna tell, fine, just stop kidding around."

She huffed, putting earphones over her head. She couldn't believe it; even Sirena wouldn't take her seriously now? Music blasted into her ears, calming her. Zombies, seriously... You could have come up with a better lie than that...  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

I began to run quietly down the stair as fast as I could hoping to save these poeple's lives. I ran and ran, I would have use the elevator but the elertic power was off for some reason.

" I just have to make it! I just have to save these people! I can't just let them be..." I didn't finish that statement because I would have had to stop if I had. Even so I was still slowed down consideribly.

" They're still alive down here I just know it, I just know that I can save them! " I began to get over excited and make more noise as I began to almost fly down the stairs. By the time I'de reached the ground floor though I still was noticed by the zombified populous, I opened the door quietly to see a horrorific sight with the others being eating alive screaming before my eyes. I slowly closed the Iron door quietly as not to draw their attention, and slowly began my walk up to the higher platue of the tower.

" I... I...was t-too late t-to save th-them, t-to save a-anyone. I'm gonna be the last person here alive on campus aren't I..." I sat mid way up the stair case and began crying softly to myself Felling just taken in by the depression that had over came me in that moment.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff