Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 am
Siniku tilted his head a bit and let out a grumble, "Eh... Its going to be a total drag but okay." said the ANBU Captain as he looked at Karal and would kneel down a bit to get face to face, "How lucky for you to be under the wing of your ANBU Captain..." he said tilting his head the other way, "I'll give you your first mission soon, Iidesu ka?[Okay?]"

"First you do what ever that meditation thing or what ever you were wanting to do, Iidesu ka?" he would ask then would turn to Mamoru, "Also if Ma-mo-ru - Chan here has anything he needs me do he knows where to find me, Migi? [Right?]"

And slowly under his mask his face would grow more into the shape that his mask took a long vulpine looking grin, "And Ganchou-chan..... You might want to be more careful in your own home... and you should really leave your 'special' books where people can't find them... Itazura kozō!"[Naughty Boy!] he would tease, having not really found anything, more like planted things that anyone could find.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm
karal nodded to siniku. his new sensei seemed to be a nice person. he liked that.
"i will be found most likely where it is quietest."
he then nodded to the kazekage as he walked out calmly.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two in tow]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"You're studying Japanese now, huh?" I laughed heartily. "I do suppose that you'd be my 'right' hand, Siniku, but try using 'ne?' instead of 'migi?'." A very large smile spread across Two's face as he served refreshments to those still within the office. "'Ii desu ka?' So da ne? Hai hai!" [It is okay/fine/alright? The last statement said, right? Yup yup!] What a turn of events this was, Siniku ninjaing his language skills from everyone.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am
[I try to use the language that the characters probably spoke first. heheh. Google Translate]

"Yup, Most people speak Common now but I try to stay connected to my roots." said Siniku as he tilted his head, "Well the right hand would be alright I guess." he said plopping down on the couch that was in the office and taking out a small book, "Hmm... I hope Ganchou can take a joke... I put a loooooot of these in his house."

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

((ooc: I love google translating. It saves time when it translates correctly))

I nodded as Siniku mentioned the books again. "What kind, exactly, did you put in his place? Not Ichaicha Paradise again, was it?" A strange question, but it was still funny in its own way. "If you want any pointers on Japanese, we can practice if you'd like."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:20 am
"Oh no... I got the new issue and a few others." said Siniku then would give a snicker as he closed his book, "But I'm not giving those up till I read them." he said honestly then would rotate his neck and the start to limber up.

"And nah... I probably wont have time now." he said looking to Mamoru, "I have some Genin to bug..." he said not bothering with the door this time, "And I just put trip wires up in his house... Someone has to be the Agent of Karma around here." he said snickering before giving a leap out the window.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:19 am
Alucai walked along the designated way towards the Kazekage's office. His jacket would rub on the floor as he continued on his way. Coming to the door he stopped and knocked three times.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

((ooc: I love google translating. It saves time when it translates correctly))

Looking up from the desk at the three little knocks, the resident ANBU signalled an 'ok'. Waving, the door opened for whomever could be on the other side of it. "How may I assist you today, little one?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:49 am
Alucai walked in and his bright red hair bounced as he advanced forward. "Hey my name is Alucai Hatake and I'm a Academy Student who is looking to graduate into a Gennin". Alucai's cool demeanor was his key in this conversation. His feelings towards everything were rather bland and dull.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Alucai's cool demeanor was his key to this conversation. Bopping my head up & down, the bright red bouncy hair was easy to keep a beat to. "Alucai, ne? I see you've graduated from the academy already... hmm...." Drawing out a flashing gleam of metal, lined with cloth, it skittered across the desk to its edge. "One cool headband, on the loose. Happy to be a Genin now?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 am
*You said this is suicide, I said this was war* thought Alucai as he caught the headband and immediately tied it to his shoulder. "So what now, I'm Gennin and there is much for me to learn, do I perform missions or am I to be trained by a greater shinobi"?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

Pondering for a moment, "The ANBU Captain just suggested that we fake an attack on the village, for training purposes. If you want in on the attacking, I suggest looking through the Library for any cool jutsus. Otherwise, the Captain is currently at the Academy: see him for anything else that you'd like. Six is there as well, if you want to ask me anything when you arrive." The training mission would be exciting if we'd be able to pull it off without killing anyone. Sure there might be a need for a few med-nin, but with the lack of excitement these days...

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 am
With a *sigh* Al walked out of the office shooting a catch you later point towards Mamorou. ALucai made his way out and started off to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido knocked on the door twice then entered,"Mamorou-sama, good afternoon." He smiled, and bowed respectfully then went to sit down. "I was planning on starting my training today with sensei, I was wondering if you had any missions or things you wanted me to do around the village that you dont have time for?"

(May seem a little informal, but the Kazekage has known him for 3 years, since he adopted him into the village after his sensei found him near death in the land of fire, etc....)  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Info:
[Two in tow]

"Konichiwa, Howaido-kun," I responded in kind, as Two shuffled his way around him, bringing in the afternoon drinks. As the silent man served his latest tea concoction, I offered Howaido a glass. "Two here has been experimenting with his food preparation skills. If you want anything, just let him know. So," pausing momentarily, papers shuffle about on the desk, "I need a headcount of all active shinobi. My cousin, Bast Miyamoto, will be your new squad sensei after the mission." A simple mission indeed, as Howaido may already know who everyone was, but the task was still needed.

Mission Time!
Higher Up's Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others.
How-To-Do: Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done. (Lazy b*****d)
Duration: Minimum 5 posts.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas