Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
just give me a GOOD!!! reason and i'll give you something Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken Winged Calamity

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:11 pm

My reasoning is that I have this GB limit on my internet plan, so games that give you a lot of gold such as booty grab, ZomG, et cetera take up a lot of that space. I depend on posting and vending nowadays, but I don't have much luck in the marketplace.
neutral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:37 pm
I'm trying to help my best friend get Inari's beads (:  

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Born Unreal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:25 am
I started Gaia three days ago. Didn't get hacked or anything. Just looking for someone to help me get on my feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 am
I want gold becausei only have 1,734 gold and im new here most of the items my freind gave me plus i never got to win anything so plz  

InvisibleHaloKiller

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chizurisan

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 am
DUDE!!! you gotta help me I need gold to buy a cloud!
ALL of my friends is teasing me saying I don't have a cloud!
I just had the worst day in my life you know!
My dog died.., I went to school on Saturday and I lost my money for lunch!
YOU GOTTA HELP ME gonk !  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 am
Well Im Just Searching For Gold To Help Rebuild My Account Taken By Some Techno Panda Or Whatever The Hell It Is, My Old Account Got Taken So I Was Just Searching For Some Gold  

Tease The Trap

TaeKyuNa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm
I have been on Gaia for maybe 2yrs but I never am able to get much gold. When Zomg first came out I played it a little but didn't get it but then I stopped going on Gaia for about 8 months and forgot how to play Zomg and get around. So now I can't do anything on Zomg cause it won't let me and I am really confused. So this would help me a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:28 am
cuz im poor and in need of junk! dont let the background fool you! i only have 7732 coins on me! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad  

gabeenx14

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:10 am
Well, too many people start out their explanation with well.

But anyway.

I've been a member of gaia for a few years now. I'm trying to build up enough gold to buy Inari's Beads, an item I've always wanted forever and ever, but of course I have a long way to go. I tried selling my coding skills for hire, but I ended up doing it for free for (very) grateful people. Because it feels nicer that way. ;;

I'm a crew member of the Gaia Job Center and I help people find jobs every day, but I can't find one I can stick to myself because I'm an active artist who joins just about every contest I can to build up on my resume. >> (I'm thunderflight on deviantART.com btw.) And my comp is too slow to load Booty Grab (especially really heavy tanks), but I'm able to play zomg, which gives substantially less than Booty Grab does.

All things beside, I still love gaia and come on regularly to roleplay in a RP guild (Warriors: The Next Chapter) I co-created randomly out of kindness with Leopardstreak. She was in the GJC and I offered to help her set up her guild, but ended up organizing and decorating just about everything in there to help her out, and I've ended up becoming an active roleplayer thanks to her. ;3; And now we're best friends.

But still, I would like to achieve my goal of getting Inari's Beads. I've been trying to for years now, but have always strayed from the path by buying other epic items. Now I really want to complete my age-old goal, just for the heck of it, but I find I have neither the time nor the patience to spam places or play for hours on ZOMG to collect enough of it.

So uh. Sorry for the long explanation, but I'll be completely honest here-I have 270k gold. And I need so much more. xDDD

If you really want to help me out, I'd be super grateful. If not, hey, it's not the end of the world. My life doesn't depend on it, but it's something I'd really appreciate. <3

btw, it's always nice to find people willing to give away gold for good reasons, not just "whoever spams is active the most on my thread hurr". ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 am
My reasoning would include the fact that my closest friends give me squat, i dont have enough gold to buy items off my wishlist, and lastly i love people who give me things.  

Alice_ofthe_Killjoys

Mistress Le Gasp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm
My brother has been a complete douchebag about hoarding the computer to play World of Warcraft, so he never lets me have enough time to play zOMG (for gold) or anything longer than about 5 minutes.

Plus, I prefer to use the time I have on email, since I get my homework on it, and that's a bit more important.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 pm
My reason is that i'm still a little new...and i have a lot of things on my wish list.And none of my friends have an account sad  

tyg62

4,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mishi_luv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:51 pm
I need gold to buy a pale marionette. Ya sounds almost impossible, but I'm working crazy on it. So any amount of gold will help me. Thanks for putting up a thread to helpo out others :]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 am
Hmm... a good reason, aye. A good reason.

Well, I'm lovely. c: Eh heh heh.
I don't know, I'm equally as deserving or undeserving
as the next person, I'd just be very appreciative.

Oh! The song 'Tell Laura I love her' makes me cry :c

...True story!

Heh, well done OJ, well done.

But in all seriousness, I just think I'd use it well c:
Saving for lovely things to make unique avatars.

I spend a lot of time tittering around with my avatar,
or trying to find tektek competitions, heh.

It's an addiction I continue to feed.

I used to spend lots of time stalking the Aquarium forums,
and grabbing all the lovely booty.

I remember the Double Gold weekend when it first came out.
Goood times c:

Anyway,
now I can only Booty Grab for a short period of time.
As following the fish lights make me feel faint,
and dizzy after a little while.
It's quite ridiculous. ;____; I'm anemic.
And I've been loosing a lot of blood lately.
The dizzyness supposedly has something to do with that.
never thought that would affect my gaia.

But yeah. It's alright in the forums and things,
because there isn't any darting around to try and follow.

So here I am, sounding like an idiot c:
But it does affect the way I've always earnt gold,
so I think I'll have to start vending.

Pfft to that. Regardless, enjoy your day,
c: Happy 7:34pm! (Yup. Australia, he ehe)
Hope you end up finding someone, with a reasonable reason.

ORANGIE JUUSH

EzeKiels_Insanity

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm
I just want some cool or high priced item to sell and save up the money for my avi!! XD  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff