Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DisGaia, Demonica Battle To be King/Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 pm
"I am Kyoya. I can fly and control lightning." he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Rosleina smirked, saynig under her breathe,
"I've half a mind to call you Thunder."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 pm
"Caelyn." she told the Princess. "I can control water and fire." her voice was small, and she shot a quick glance at Kyoya. A part of her didn't trust him for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

I began to walk in front of everyone to make sure I got the faces right for each person.
" Caelyn, Demi Angel, White hair, Red eye's, Powers deal with fire and water, Interesting. I've not meet someone with two conflicking attributes like that.

Kyoya, Angel, Blue hair, Blue eyes, Powers deal with wind and lightening. Interesting, i never thought I'd see an angel so ready to fight or attack someone. Maybe some of your kind are worth getting to know.

Roseline, Demon, Brown Hair, Yellow eyes, powers deal with all elements. You can control someone's soul if you wanted to can't you? That could be a handy ability when used propperly."

I walked in fornt of a young demidemon/alchemist. I looked her over and began to speek. " Let's see, you're the only one who hasn't introduced yourself yet so I'll do it for you. "

My eyes flashed for no more than two seconds. I began to speek with a smile on my face. " Ah so that's who your are.
Hikari Katsu, demon/ alchemist, Well I should say Demidemon but your more of a demon than Alchemist now correct. Let's see purple hair and eyes, Powers deal with, Vector arms, That's a neat ability, Alchemy and Telekenisis. The last one is interesing to me becuase you have an ability similar to one of mine. "

I began to move looking each one in the face. and I began to move leaving them to there own. " I hope we meet again in the near future as allies and not enemies. "

((Mizu's gone for a while so she said i could take over her characters for the time being. ))  

Mizukie_Hibachi

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:01 pm
Caelyn stood quietly as the Princess assesed each of them and stared at her. "How did you do that, Princess?" No one had ever read her like that before. The Princess could read people a book! she thought to herself. I wonder what eklse she can do...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

I began to chuckle lightly at how my abilities amused this one Demi angel. " My young Demi Angel it's something I've always done. When your a princess of the Demon King you must be able to meet and greet people very quickly. "

a small bead of sweat dripped from my brow as I began to think to myself, Yea that and I only do that because it helps me to remember people. I began to try and walk but I ended up falling down. I began to look at my leg apparrently when the angel Kyoya cut the vein from my wings, he'd also cut my leg as well. and it was bleeding very badly. " Oh, I'm bleeding. do any of you have something to help with sort of thing? " I looked Directly at Kyoya.

Mizukie_Hibachi

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm
"Here...." He pulled out some bandages, then put them on her injuries. "It's not much.... I suck at healing but I crave combat." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm
"Gah!" Caelyn tried to help the Princess up. "Isn't there a physision in the castle that would be able to treat your injury?" She shot a look at Kyoya. "I would if I could, but I don't really know how to heal others. I'm sorry."  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:32 pm
" Get me some Juniper berries from that bush by teh fountains. And some fern leaves while you're at it, please?'"She turned to Kyoya as her voice become soft and slightly melodious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:59 pm
Kyoya walked over and took a bunch. "Here." He threw the berries into her hands.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Caelyn watched in silence, wondering what she was going to do next. She'll probably heal the Princess.... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:01 pm
"Thank you," Roselina answered and she turned back to the Princess.
"My Lady, the Junipers will help with the pain;The Fern will also help, but it is for mainly sleeping. You will sleep, but only for a few hours. Now,": she turned to Caelyn. "I will need some Wild Oak, Redwood as well. It'll help with the bleeding and the Cut." Roselina instructed.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:26 pm
((Mizu's out sick for a while, she might be on later but she said I could post for her blaugh ))

User Image

I began to lay down on my back tring to rest. " Thank you very much for this kind deed... "

I slowly went into a deep sleep trusting the beings around me to guard me and keep me safe. I never thought I'd be willing to trust anyone, niether demon nor demi creature and not a couple of angels with my life. But I felt as though these creatures among me where trust worthy with my life. I trusted in them, I only prayed now that they didn't betray my trust.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm
"God! Let me do this!" He put on a glove, and healed the princess. "You don't need that many ingredients to make a healing potion. All you need is some juniper berries, some redwood bark, some blueberries, and fire." Kyoya sat down and took a nap.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image

I began to walk into the garden after a major demon rave. My eye's were a bit blood shot from being in the dark a bit too long. " Man the raves down here are way better than the ones in the human world. Who thought you could use some vines with glowing ends like that! Man Best Rave Ever! "

I looked towards the center of the garden and there where a bunch of people around some girl with purple hair and steel wings. I walked closer only to see her beauti was far more than I thought. I heard the others around they're saying she ' couldn't wake up ' . I walked up and leaned on the guy with blue hair. " She won't wake up Uh? "

I knelt down toware I was in kissing range. " Maybe she'll wake up like Snow white did if I... " I began to lean my head down closer and closer to her face. Her beauti only increasing as I got closer to the big moment. I puckered my lips and went in for the kiss.

I woke up on the ground, my angelic looking beauti 's face was red and I could have sworn I'd seen steam pouring from her head. I tried to get up but found both my arms were broken along with my left leg. I also think I had a couple of broken ribbs as well. " What the Heck Lady? Why'd you almost kill me just for tring to wake you up? "

User Image

Steam pouring from my very being. " I'll tell you why I'm mad! You Just Kissed me That's Why I'm mad! "

Lawleit- I Looked at her my head coched to one side. " Why the heck would that be a problem? It was only a kiss, nothing more nothing less right? "

Lady Mizu- I looked at him my anger growing the longer I looked at him. " You don't understand in my demon breed, a kiss mean much more than that. " i began to fiddle with my fingures tring to think of a way out of this.

Lawleit- i looked at the way she kept messing with her fingures in a nervous fashion. " So what are we talking about? it can't be too serious can it? "

Lady Mizu- " It's pretty bad. " i began to look him over carefully. I began to move around holding my head almost cring I asked. " You not even full demon are you? " I began to move around nervousily again. " I can't believe this is happening, I'm going to have to marry you! "

Lawleit- My face turned pale. " WHAT?! THere'S NOOOO WAY I'm Marring You! I Barely Even Know You! " I passed out.

Lady Mizu- I looked at my new husband in disgust. " Great he's even weaker than I thought. " I looked at him hard maybe I should just kill him now so this never get out? " I looked at the others I began to think to myself if I do this though I'll have to kill everyone else off too. I sighed heavily. " I guess I'm suck with this Dumb Demi Demon as my husband. Aren't I ? "  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff