Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max dashed along on his way to Suna.

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 am
Apollo headed for Cloud.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka had always thought of Kirigakure to be a rather quiet, reserved village. But the few times he's ever ventured from the city walls, he's reminded that, no, the village is never quiet. Not like this; the trees, thick, undisturbed mist settled at their roots. And the air - far crisper and so clean it almost hurt to breathe in. It made also made Inka all the more aware of how noisy he was - the sound of his footsteps on the road, his clothes rustling. He should have brought a scroll with him, to train with. He'll have to remember that for next time.

[exit to crossroads]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 am
Continuing to walk through the mist using his byakugan to lead the way Tekkou would stop. The mist was starting to fade away leaving the area somewhat clear. Tekkou glanced back to smile at Bellatrix before he started walking along the road. They were barely making it to the water country so this seemed as if it would be a long trip. Hey Bellatrix, have you ever been to Takumi before? Tekkou wasn't sure if he was the only shut in around or if it was that way for most of the genin in the village. Either way as he waited for the response he kept walking onwards. He wasn't a big fan of this type of down time...
Misujage

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 am
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

User ImageUser Image

She would barely pierce the thick veil of Mist around the Village. Trying to stay close to the white haired, white clothed boy who blended in with the white mist that coated her view. His sudden stop wasn't caught, and she would run directly into him, grasping his shoulders to stop herself from falling. Not angry, she should have been paying closer attention. Taking a few steps back, catching a brief view of the smiling boys face. "To my knowledge I can't say that I have." There were always other circumstances that could have brought her to such a place. Things that happened before she could remember were out of her control. Therefore saying no blatantly was probably not the best course.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm
Tekkou knew that they had made it to the water country as he saw the mist start rolling back in. He looked over his shoulder and called back to Bellatrix. Make sure you keep your carriage on track! With that being said he looked around the area making sure no threats were actually present before continuing on.
Misujage

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

User ImageUser Image

Her ears would twitch as she heard his voice, yes, it was quite true. She would toss her hands out and paper would stretch from her to the carriage in front of her. Connecting as an extra precaution so she could follow him. Using the clones as another by way between the two to alert to danger. They were almost there, almost home. It was a nostalgic feeling she didn't know she would have.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian quickly moved through his native land, amking his way to the path to Konoha. He was charged with this mission, and had to explain to them everything he had known. if this guy was half as crazzy as he had figured...then he had to be stopped by all sources.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfafSxb0qo
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:42 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

I've missed the mist. Inka thought to himself absently, breathing in the foggy air. He was finally in his home country. But the days only seemed to last longer, the further they went. Surely we are at Kiri now, he would think angrily. But there were still days to go. His fidgeting grew worse, to an extent he had to start practicing with his kunai in order to stop himself doing something destructive. The wagon merchants and mercaneries still stayed quiet, still did not question his anxiousness. He would have thought he had worn them down by now, but maybe they just didn't care. Maybe Inka wasn't enough of a nuisance for them to question. His sleeping pattern had gotten worse. He would doze through the day, barely, but no sleep came to him at night. He would just stare down the road, wishing he could see the outline of Kiri's gates. One day, he did.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian could see the bridge into Kiri. Thank goodness, this had been a hard and long trip from the coast into the mountains.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 705
Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Sebastian was moving!!!! Off to Takumi!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:51 pm
Azzurro Skyde

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

San was moving through, waiting for Flou to keep with him.

"So, we are almost close Flou. What new skills have you trained? Your sword as swift as i remember?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfafSxb0qo
Chakra Lvl :: 1025
Stamina Lvl :: 680
Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Jounin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou walked along the path with Sebastian and as they walked Sebastian broke the silence with his ever interesting voice. It was something about him, much like Flou, they were both anomaly's. Bloodline related anomaly's. Of course though, Jiongu was much more of a change than Hojo. Flou's voice was very smooth and flowing, much like how someone would think a squid would speak; while in comparison, Sebastian, all stitched and weaved sounded much like a coarse and upped tone. It was nice.

"It's hard to lose swiftness when you fight giant squids hmhm." Flou chuckled and continued on, looking up to the sky "I have been focusing heavily on my Bloodline Training recently, since I had gone to tea Country where my bloodline originated from, i thought learning from them would be best. However, I'm going to be picking a new style to learn in Bukijutsu, along with finishing up my training in Flesh and Steel and Shigure." Flou smiled and turned his head to Sebastian "What of you? You gained Jounin rank before from that whole Suoh mishap right? Plus the Plaguebearer. So you must be ahead on your training." Flou said numbering off things with his fingers. Sebastian was a busy fellow compared to Flou.

CcP :: [ 610c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 610c ] out of [ 610c ]
SsP :: [ 400s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 400s ] out of [ 400s ]
Jutsu ::

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 am
Azzurro Skyde

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastian gave a nod. Kiss of Flesh and Steel was a style that he had mastered himself, and one he had no qualms about employing in the battlefield. In fact, during this mission Flou would most likely see its entirety displayed. Still, this was not exactly all the medic had planned.

"So your trip was good? Your bloodline ability certainly is an interesting one, and one i am looking forward to observing. Thats partial why I asked you to come join me. You specialize in creating and secreting inks correct? We could very possible capture this beast instead of kill it, and even obtain multiple samples if we encounter multiple if they can subdued. Indeed though, Kiss of Flesh and Steel is a very useful style. Its training really makes your mind sharp, and thats something i greatly respect especially in a swordsman. I have continued my training well, and it has given me the chance to do some very interesting things to my body... we are almost there, get your guard up. "

Now deep into the water country, Sebastian lowederd himself, and kept his senses on full alert. Nothing would sneak up on them. [exit to swampland]

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Chakra Lvl :: 1025
Stamina Lvl :: 680
Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm
yo-ko

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Jounin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The Hojo Clan are people who take on the characteristics of Squid, we can secrete and create inks, yes." Flou said with a noble tone. His hands went to the hilt of his blade as Sebastian told him to get his guard up, something in Flou ticked as he looked at Sebastian. Flou had never seen one of these slamander's before, so Flou was probably in for a surprise when it finally appears. However, Flou, much like everyone else in the Mist Village, kept an eye on Sebastian. If Flou remembered correctly his battle style from the caves was very brash and well thought out, but also mind altering... Flou would be careful not to get in the way while also helping.
[exit]

CcP :: [ 610c ] - [ 0c ] = [ 610c ] out of [ 610c ]
SsP :: [ 400s ] - [ 0s ] = [ 400s ] out of [ 400s ]
Jutsu ::

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items