Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Little Devil Type-- Hikaru Hitachiin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 pm
Kairi looked up to lock eyes with two of her friends. "Michi. Elari. Come and sit. It is so good to see you both." Kairi said smiling and patting the spaces on the couch next to her and Tamaki.

Tamaki was more fixated on the idea of aprons, "Well, what about the warmer tones to complement fall? Wait, but what about winter? Hikaru, what colors compliment winter and fall at the same time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:05 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~*~*~*~*~
[OOC: Guys I am so sorry I haven't been on for a while. I was over at a friend's and we were super busy doing all sorts of things and had no computer time. Sorry! D'x]
Hikaru smiled at Michi and Elari, happy that there were more guests here in the Third Music Room. "Hmm," Hikaru said and thought for a moment. "How about red or burgundy?" he asked Tamaki. "Or maybe sage green."

~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Michi sat on the couch next Kairi. She stayed quiet, not wanting to interrupt the conversation Kairi and the others were having.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm
Eliza walks up to the table with a sizable stack of invites in her hand. Alhough she had not spoken to Hikaru in quite some time -she wanted to invite both guests and Hosts alike!

Excuse me please...she says to them handing each an envelope. I'm having a little party and would so like it if y'all could come by?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=20311319&page=last&_gaia_t_=5844  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled at Michi, he wanted to start a conversation with her but wasn't sure how to. He looked at the invites, excited for a party.
~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Tamaki thought of the color choices. "I could see that, compliemts with a tint of white. It would look nice." It did not take Tamaki very long to notice the invitation in his lap. "I wonder if Artemidoros recieved one as well." Tamaki thought out loud and quickly realizes it just a moment after finishing his sentence. He tried to hide his mistake with a warm smile.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:15 pm
"So, what are you guys talking about?" Michi asked. "I'm hearing different colors in the conversation you're having."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"We were talking about different colors for fall and winter aprons. Bossa Nova-kun asked for our help with the gardening club's aprons," Hikaru said with a grin. "If you have any ideas, you're more than welcome to give them."
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:13 pm
User Image

"What about a extremely ice blue or a warm chocolate color?" Miya said thinking about the colors that they had in England during Fall and Winter.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"I like the ice blue idea, Miya," Hikaru said. "The chocolate color makes me hungry." He laughed, smiling.
~*~*~*~*~

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:42 pm
The Host King smiled and got up from the couch. "Would anyone like a specific snack then? I could use some snacks as well." Tamaki said happily and polietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Before leaving, Eliza gives Hikaru and Tamaki some gift bags (check your trades!) Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Then turns to walk out not wanting to be more of a bother than nessasary.  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:37 pm

~*~*~*~*~
Hikaru smiled and waved at Eliza, then turning to Tamaki. "Hmm," he said and thought for a few seconds. "Do you mind getting me a strawberry shortcake Tono?" he asked with a grin.
~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 am
User Image

"Um choclate cake please." Miya said with a small smile. "Maybe indigo? Or magenta?" She said attempting to think of more colors.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MasterMion
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:18 pm

~*~*~*~*~
"I like the indigo idea," Hikaru said. "Though I can't help but think of summer when I see magenta. Although it might be a nice color to see during the winter months." He grinned.
~*~*~*~*~

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas