Reply General Discussion
Go-Gaia! Remember when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyvidian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 am
Oh, there was a post office in Durem. Don't know when they got rid of it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:54 pm
huh well they should stop changing the world. have you noticed how many more n00bs there are now. and i'm not talking about newbs because we were all there but the stupid n00bs who go around harassing people and they don't even talk proper English. i can't even go on zomg anymore without running into a ton of them. and now a lot of them are disguised as one of us lol. basically with nice clothes that cost a lot. whereas in the older days you could tell because they had the shitty clothes.

i think it's too easy to be rich nowadays. with the gold drop that zomg gives you if you ever play the game to the cash store items. all they have to do is send in money and buy a good evolving item or any rare item from the cash shop and you'll be set.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm
I'm beginning to wonder (and I'm ashamed for not making this connection earlier) if the new fancy items that cost so much in the market place - if the Gaia staff anticipated that, and are using it as a gold sink.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:17 pm
I remember the peasant clothes.
I remember selling a Coco Kitty for real cheap.
Those were the days.

pythonesque
Crew

Kawaii Fatcat

Raincrow

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 pm
I remember when a Staff of Angels was only 10k...and I thought that was super expensive. sweatdrop

I remember when 70% of Gaians went barefoot because there were no decent-looking shoes...and this stat was posted on the front page.

I remember selling a Kiki Kitty for 5k. @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:32 am
Eylios
I'm beginning to wonder (and I'm ashamed for not making this connection earlier) if the new fancy items that cost so much in the market place - if the Gaia staff anticipated that, and are using it as a gold sink.

i'm pretty sure they knew about it. heck i seen the rise in prices coming. my one friend had a whole rant about the gaian economy crashing.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers