Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus entered the cafe and sat in one of the farther booths to relax and be isolated. He'd been running battle options in his head that included his strengths combined with his teammates. He noted that he seemed to be lacking in versatility but soon his sensei will help with that. The waitress came and he ordered three dangoes, two bowls of beef ramen, and juice. 'I've got to get stronger soon or I'll burden my team.'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Bast halfway choked on the last remaining bite of pasta and had to clear her throat several times before continuing.

"Two? Alone?" she half-gasped, choking halfway between laughter and Alfredo sauce. "Do you know how few even have the potential for that at any rank at or below Jounin? And how few have it above that rank?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"But it can be done.... which means Ill just have to try harder, to be a team leader you need invaluable skills like those, its just a head start I guess.... What made you become a shinobi Bast-san.......?" He set down the dango but didnt stand up as she wasnt done, when they went outside they could talk better probably,"What do you think makes some one.... strong....?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 pm
Bast took a sip of her warm Ginseng tea, listening to the boy's words as she savored the taste of her drink. She set the cup down.

"You don't need those skills at all, it's simply a matter of temperament," the woman responded. Her face flushed slightly with the warmth and energy of the tea, but it was hardly noticeable in the light. "I became a Kunoichi because it gave me access to special privileges and knowledge that I would have needed to consult Uncle about otherwise. It is simply a title, that's all. Apparently, I do have an acceptable personality for the job."

The woman finished off her tea and ordered another.

"Strength lies within the mindset and self-control of an existence. Those with little control or a weak way of thinking have no possible way to defeat someone who has both of those. Very few people, I have found, possess either." The warmth of her cup tapped against the cold table. "It is not as much a physical quantity, as some would have it. It is the ability to exert power, with the control not to do so."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"What about wanting to protect someone.... or something...." he twiddled his thumbs,"What would that say about strength....?" He looked down slightly and focused on the dango, as if it were moving somewhere or he was avoiding something in his mind, would she ask?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 pm
"Goals come later. They don't really count toward anything, really," Bast responded, taking her tea as the waiter delivered it. She sipped her tea. "This all seems very staged. It seems that you, too, are not a great actor."  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

He cringed slightly but not visibly,"Im just thinking is all," he responded quietly as he picked up his dango and stood,"Can we go out?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 pm
Eien no Yuki
Eternal Snow / Yuki

User ImageUser Image

Yuki ate the food that was delivered rather quickly, public places weren't his forte. He looked over at Eien who seemed to have finished earlier that him, he smiled sheepishly..Sorry I took so long, I seemed to have made you wait..He reached across the table and ran his hand through her soft white and black striped fur on her head, then retracted his hand and pressed money to the table to pay for both. He downed his tea in one swig, then stood slowly, gracefully, eternally. Almost like a fluid dance that couldn't be manipulated, he stretched his arms and looked at Eien..Ready?
Eien nodded her big furry head and slid off the seat, shaking her fur..Don't worry about it Master, let's go..She ran her head and side against him, marking her territory thoroughly once again and headed toward the door first. She avoided the boy who stood with his dango, her bright blue eyes looking at him, then disregaurding his exsistance..
Yuki caught that look she gave the boy and sweatdropped, he felt terrible. He walked to the side of the boy and gave him a boy and bit his lip..I'm sorry about Eien, you may not have noticed the look she gave you, but I apologise in advance, this probably will happen again.. I'm sorry for it in the near future..He looked up, Yuki's eyes were a soft blue with a bright green hue. He nodded his head to the women with the young boy, then turned his head toward the door and followed Eien out, they both disappeared in the distance.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm
Bast gulped down a large pool of tea.

"No, they don't let people leave with their cups," she said to Howaido between gulps.

She waved at Yuki and his white tiger companion as they left and waited for the door to shut again before continuing.

"What's the rush? Do you have anything planned that I would want to know?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:24 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido nodded slightly unconscious of what the other kid had said, he sat down and bit off a piece of dango. "No not really..... Ive just been thinking about things, certain things that dont make sense in my life lately..."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:57 pm
Bast swirled the tea around in her cup. She stared at the dregs.

"Why don't you go on ahead? I'll be here a while." She took another sip. "You look restless. Go find Ganchou or something."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido stood up and took his dango with him,"Okay I will.... see you at home sensei..." With that he left to find Ganchou-san.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai walked in, sat down and ordered a bottle of Sake and a large plate of sweet 'n sour chicken and beef fried rice.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 am
Sheva walked in after him with Akita trailing behind. " Do you think that you can train me? " She kinda laughed and looked at him, she wondered what he would have to offer ... " Where is your partner? " Shes never lived without Akita and she looked around, she figured that everyone had one. Akita didn't like anyone that he didn't completely know, he stood next to Sheva and just stared at Al.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Getting his food Alucai dug in and munched on his food quietly. "Well I am a Taijutsu/ Bukijutsu artist who can teach you the basics of fighting. But in order to further your training your going to have to do quite a bit of practicing on your own. I want you to do two E rank missions then meet me at the dojo for your first lesson in combat. I haven't done any missions yet my practicing was strict but I want better for you Shiva." Alucai smiled and then got onto the floor and lay in front of Akita, "So you gonna help her as best you can. I have faith that you two can accomplish anything" Al smiled and scratched Akita under the chin before guzzling down a bottle of Sake. "Oooh yeah that really loosens you up and revives your spirit. Well be seeing you" Al left for the dojo again to wait for Shiva and Akita to perform their missions.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces