Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The Iron Sand clone had made it next to Al while he spoke, analyzing the situation for the real San to take advantage on. His tricks would be helpful, and Al had the right idea about stopping the jutsu.

"I can get him down here though. You get him when he falls!"

San then jumped up to an adjacent building and the jumped back into the sky, jumping from piece of debree to piece of debree until his enemy was in sight. Removing his bomb-omb golem that the real San had given him, The waist high rock golem was taken by the winds and made its way in the tornado to the target. It approached from the left, and when was close enough, the golem detonated.

The explosion shook the ground below in a shock wave, hopefully disrupting the jutsu and taking a few chunks out of the IBD. Wherever and whatever happend, Al would be there to pick up.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

As the giant ball exploded and San was left with a whirling tornado how would he be able to stop the fire while San was using is own tornado against the I.B.D. Alucai needed to think of something fast. Alucai threw his three fukubi ice bombs at San's tornado creating a fire vs. ice match of tornadoes. Alucai jumped off from the rooftop and behind San "What do we do San I'm out of ideas and I'm more of a close range fighter, get me close and we got him bagged."
Chakra-260

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 pm
[[Could we time out for a sec.... let AandOE post then we'll start the order over again AOE, Yo-Ko and then me okay guys... just so we don't do something and then have to go back and repeat, so right now I am behind the real San talking and the clone and San are doing whatev!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm
((just to be clear... there's only 1 vortex present))

Holding up his shield as the blazing, burning Bomb-omb Golem detonated, pieces of 'skin' blew off, revealing something golden yellow underneath. The scent of flowers exploded all over the vortex, both perfuming it & lacing it with something else most sinister. Cackling as he fell to the ground & shattered into a million pieces, the vortex jutsu finally ended... but the rain came down harder, forcing a level 1 flood emergency to echo throughout the village's PA System. Where the I.B.D. had landed, the scent was most profuse, & he began to pull himself back together, still a shapeless mass of golden yellow. Elsewhere, thermometers began to plummet.

Chakra: 1400 left.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was happy that his plan had worked so far to stop the jutsu. His increased sensitive nose did alert him that something was still amiss, and that he should still not get too close. From a safe distance away, still next to alucai, San spoke about his plan.

"If you got anything that can freeze or restrict movement, now would be the time. I am going to try to restrain him long enough to get anything to give us the advantage. Please be prepared to move....fast"

Using his swift hands again, San formed a few hand seals and channeled his chakra into the ground, creating pillars and a cealing in the ground that rose up quickly around warrior to at least to hold him still for a moment. Hopefully Al would get on top of his part.

Chakra 490

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm
((To be fair... I'm only going to post this one last time before Syn can get on again))

Even trapped within the prison, the I.B.D. continued to reform, taking on his shape once more, although this was unknown to Al & San outside the prison. As the temperatures continued to drop, the rain turned to sleet & slush, building layers up among everything in the village. "Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu [Black Dragon Blizzard]," echoed from inside the prison just before it exploded away, sinking into the flood waters. Atip the black twister rode the still forming mass of golden yellow, cackling maddly as it plunged through building after building, finally disappearing into near nothingness at the edges of the village. There it would be that he would stake a hold on the inside of Sunagakure, a fortress of black wind & ice.

----------the I.B.D. to the inner side of the demolished entrance----------

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

San was quick to follow the black tornado, but lacked the absolute speed to keep up with it. It seemed to be making its way for the entrance crevice, so san realized he could maybe spring alot of the many traps and tactics of the crevice. He had defended that point many times, so maybe he could have an advantage. And with Al, he could easly work together.

-off to entrance-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 am
having not found an opening that he would have been able to take full advantage of Eziel had just followed Al around. seeing the I.B.D. head off to the entrance he knew he should follow with or without Al.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai quickly made his way towards the entrance.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 am
As Howaido arrived he surveyed the scene and frowned,"Looks like he has already been here and done some damage, oh?" He squinted just enough to see San running off, that must be the bandit he was chasing,"Time to go then!" Howaido could catch up in no time with his speed, but this time he wouldnt attack until he was needed.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 pm
A cloud, unburdened by a large pipe, descended on the area in shimmers of silver light. Slowly, the cloud pulled together to form a woman standing on top of a building-shaped piece of rubble. Bast pulled out a map of the Village and honed in on the residential district. The topography was clearly marked, which made her job easy, and without another moment lost, she slapped the paper. Uitenpen activated and the became weird. The flood drained in to an underground reservoir, and Bast plopped down atop her piece of destroyed architecture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:48 pm
Next Ganchou visited the destroyed ruins of the residential district. He noted that someone had fixed the ground, at the least, and took a quick look around. Nodding in satisfaction, he left for the next place. Noticing some quizzical stares, he remembered in time to drop down his mask as he left.

3/?

*Mask on!*  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm
Lucas knew that if he were to find a place he was least likely to be interupted then it would be here. first thing first. he wanted to read more on that barrier technique he had learnt. opening his book he read through the pages only to find that the barrier itself was only a portion of the true power. he had many more skills to learn for this. first thing was first. he would have to learn two more barriers. he decided to start with the versatility: chakra barrier. he pulled out sheets of paper and began copying down the symbols onto eight pieces of paper. he took the utmost care in making them but a second set would be ok to have just in case he failed to make the first one properly.
(versatility: chakra barrier 1/3)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 am
Lucas placed the seals in a square shape with 5x5 foot dimentions. he then attempted to activate the seals to release the barrier. what happened resembled what occured in the tunnels on their last mission. the one difference was the reaction given off was more sound based. the barrier gave off a sudden booming sound similar to that of thick ice cracking. then a sudden drain of chakra and he cut off the jutsu.
(versatility: chakra barrier 2/3)  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 am
placing the seccond set of seals down he attempted this again but at a lower level of power so that it would be easier to manage. a barrier sprung up glimmering in the light. Lucas passed his hand through it and then used his flare technique. his hand passed through but the flare did not. this ment that it was a success.
(versatility: chakra barrier 3/3)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces