Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm
General Announcement

In case you missed it or did not see it, I am taking a minor hiatus to move to NM from Maryland. Which should take about 4-5days since I'm driving and may not be able to get internet access on the road. My internet will be down tomorrow so I've placed Sypher (mizukage) in a coma for the time being. You, if you need mission, are free to NPC Yuri, the secretary, in the Mizukage's office to get them.
Have a nice week everyone, if I don't get back on! :3

Noodles~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:13 pm
General Announcement

I have internet! biggrin So I will be posting per normal if not during the day here.

Noodles~

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 pm
Kirigakure's time skip will occur exactly now!

Additionally, a mission is currently going on in the orginal Apartment thread and will NOT be affected by the time skip until after the role play is complete. As such, anyone going to the post in the Apartments will need to post in the NEW thread. The one not titled with Demolished on the end smile

Thank you and have a happy time skip!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:44 pm
Time Skip: What happened in that year?!

At the beginning of the time skip, Kirigakure was under assault by a creature known only to a few as the Plaguebearer. He had infected well over a hundred villagers and two shinobi: Inka Hizara and Kenji Saiketsu. Many ANBU fell ill as well and the entire hospital became a quarantine area as well as the apartments. During the year, the man was tracked, fought and killed by shinobi Jack Snipe and Shadowseeker Húnyistír. It was at this point that the apartments were completely destroyed when the Plaguebearer revealed his true purpose: Assassinate Mizukage Sypher Senju. The joint efforts of Jack and Shadowseeker not only saved the Mizukage's life, but many of the village by killing the Plaguebearer. Further more, a discovery by Jack led to the healing of many who had been sickened by the monster.
Shinobi Sebastian Crane took over at that point and discovered the properties of the Plaguebearer's blood with aid from Jack Snipe. The properties, a cure all for disease, were vigorously tested, examined and then used to cure the villagers and shinobi who were infected. The apartments were moved to another location, rebuilt and the old plot is being turned into a memorially park for the 26 villagers and 4 ANBU who died before they could be cured.
During this time period, part of the Mizukage's origins were revealed, labeling him as a former Rogue. Despite his attempts to keep the village under control and safe, some groups have begun to form in protest to his leadership. Additionally, another Rogue escaped in the chaos of the Plaguebearers attacks: Suoh Kuroh. Its unclear how he managed to escape the village but the Mizukage has made no orders to hunt him down. Commendations of bravery have been given to Shadowseeker, Jack and Sebastian for their actions during the attacks.
Rumors have started to spread. Groups are forming outside of the village. A time of unrest is coming to Kirigakure.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 pm
If you do not have a profile in the roster, you will not be contacted for information regarding the upcoming village event "Bloody Mist " and so will miss out on the skills, practice and prizes. I know the village has been inactive as of late. I have been working on this for about two months between starting school and losing my job.
BUT. This is happening. Prelim details will be up in the afternoon tomorrow, USA mid west time. If you have questions, ideas or anything you would like to add to this, please, pm me.
You, not your oc, will be contacted personally by myself with the details of what you may or may not be involved in. If you are not in the roster, are posting here anyway and don't think its fair if you miss out, you have been warned.
Kirigakure will be blood soaked once more!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Greetings, Kirigakure shinobi! This marks the first stage of the Bloody Mist event, the village's entering into infamy and a violent and bloody line of history to come.
The Kage has been given information about a plot to attack Kirigakure. While so far, this has not happened, the Kage has been working with one Sebastian Crane to determine the viable threat to the village. Seeing it as a substantial one, they began working on a counter plan to such an attack.
As of now, a defense is being created to defend the gates by blending a hybridization of science and jutsu. Until the time it is implemented, all shinobi should be ready to engage any hostile force. As well, the Kage has designed and will be designating missions out of the village to investigate and deter the threats.
That is all. Let the bloodletting begin.

[The first mission will be assigned as soon as all shinobi have indicated a continued willingness to stay and placed their availability in the activity thread. emotion_bigheart ]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:15 pm
All right everyone! The Bloody Mist event is now beginning! Let us propel ourselves into shinobi history through swift, deadly and violent actions!
The first stage of the event will begin with a series of missions culminating in an all out fight! But to begin:
In accordance with the information the Mizukage receieved, the border outpost has been sending daily reports to keep the village safe and in the know. But a recent report indicates that attacks have been coming from all around the outpost, food shipments have been stolen or misplaced and weapons are disappearing with dangerous regularity! The Mizukage has assigned a group of shinobi to go to the outpost and offer their relief to the worn out shinobi. Another group will be assigned to go to our nearest neighbor, Kumogakure, and warn them of the attacks, offer the aid of the village if it is needed and renew, if necessary, the treaty between them.

Those shinobi who have been chosen will be summoned to the Mizukage's office shortly and assigned their duties.
Additionally, those shinobi who are interested in learning a 'certain set of skills' may approach the Mizukage. Those who are already lined up for such will also be summoned to the Mizukage's office (though this will probably be tomorrow)
Additionally additional, some shinobi may be approached about an experimental offer.

The village is, as of now, on high alert. Again, all shinobi will be required to aid the gates if the village is attacked.
~Thankies!~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:14 pm
The Arc is STILL happening...

Just slowly. As soon as the two missions that are currently going on finish up and the players report the Kage, I'll start the second phase of the mission. Also, there will be a joint Kumo/Kiri exercise that will occur.....at some point. Everyone will be required to participate in this exercise. More details to come in an official announcement (aka, red colored) once everything has settled for a bit. I thank you for your patience.

On another note, I am entering a slightly crazy schedule and so my time online will be not as prolific as it used to be. I thank you for your understanding.

-Yours, Canoodles.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 pm
All right people. We're having a repost of the profiles but let me tell you right now.....if you weren't one of the 11 who replied to the activity check, you are not in this village anymore.
If you want to rejoin, please send me a reason you went inactive via PM before posting a profile. Otherwise, the link will be deleted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:45 pm
To the new Genin Announcement

Those of you who still need a headband, now is your time to come get one .3.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:43 pm
Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go vote in the new poll that I've opened up for our Demon arc.
Stop. Right now. Go vote. Do it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 pm
All right everyone. In order to attempt to boost activity, you all will be required to team up in sets of four. Two Jounin/Chuunin combos with two genin. Now.....below are the names, ranks, elements and classes of everyone in our roster. I don't know how many of you are active since only 8 of you have posted in the activity log but I listed everyone in the roster.
While teamed up, you are going to train to (if you are a genin or chuunin) rank up. I want to get almost everyone up to Jounin if they aren't already. Jounin, you're job is to teach, train and take everyone on missions.

So....team up. Jounins and chuunins, contact each other and team up. Genin, contact each other, team up with someone who has similar elements and class/subclass. Once that is done, genin can contact a Jounin or Chuunin to see if they have a set of genin yet.
There should be 5 sets of genin which means that one set of Jounin/Chuunin will have a second set. I've listed Sypher but he will not be teaming up with another Jounin/Chuunin though he will take a team of genin since we'll still be about one short.
Anyways....browse the categories presented, find someone you're interested in teaming up with and work together. Further announcements will follow.
EDIT: Currently, Inka (BlackFruity) is gathering all of you smile
If you have questions, pm me or quote me in the chat room.

Jounin & Chuunin
Sypher
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Jounin(Kage) Water/Earth Nin/Sensor

Kenji
little mintchan
Chuunin: Water/Fire Buki/Sensor

Zay
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Jounin: Fire/Lightning Buki/Bloodline

Inka
BlackFruity
Chuunin: Fire/Wind Buki/Musician

Marco
Flamefox Merimac
Chuunin: Water/Earth Ninj/Musician

Shadow
Tao-Benshin
Jounin: Earth/Fire Ninj/Puppet

Jack
Lanfear
Jounin: Maruton Genj/Musician

Sebastian
Yo-ko
Onin: Buki/Medic

Genin
VampireKittenz
Water/Wind Genjutsu/Medic

Jaxdrill
Water/Wind Tai/Bloodline

Rain Water Resonance
Wind Tai/Sensor

Blessings Followed by Sin
Water/Wind Buki/Medic

Codekasu
Water/Wind Buki/Bloodline

All Who Have Fallen
Water/Earth Nin/Bloodline

Kai Takashi Dun
Water/Earth Nin/Medic

Huntress Kitteh
Fire/Earth Nin/Sensor

Al Eyan Hominid
Wind/Water Tai/Sensor

Azzuro Skyde
Fire/Earth Tai/Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 pm
Ok, everybody. The teams have been set up. Meet up and hook up with your groups.

Team Zero

GENIN: VampireKittenz (Wa/Wi Gen/Med)
JOUNIN: Shadow (Ea/Fi Nin/Pup)

Team One
GENIN: Jaxdrill (Wa/Wi Tai/Blo) & Rain Water Resonance (Wi Tai/Sen)
CHUUNIN: Kenji (Wa/Fi Buk/Sen)
JOUNIN: Zay (Fi/Li Buk/Blo)

Team Two

GENIN: Huntress Kitteh (Fi/Ea Nin/Sen) & Azzuro Skyde (Fi/Ea Tai/Sen)
CHUUNIN: Inka (Fi/Wi Buk/Mus)
JOUNIN: Jack (Mokuton Gen/Mus)

little mintchan

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

Lanfear

VampireKittenz

Jaxdrill

Rain Water Resonance

Huntress Kitteh

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:26 pm
Critical Break: Mini Arc
Prison Break Arc

In approximately three hours from the time this post is up, a Mini arc will be occurring. The details are as follows:

An experiment in the village prison has gone terribly wrong. An emotion altering drug was being used in an attempt to win over prisoners to make it easier to gain information without 'persuasive' means. However, the drug reacted incorrectly, creating a serious augmentation of the more dangerous emotions. The prisoners became enraged, maddened beyond sense and as a group, they attacked the guards. Most were returned to their cells but several escaped, the worst, who ripped their guards to pieces.

A roster will be placed here when the arc begins in three hours so you'll know who you're after. All shinobi are to track down and take down the prisoners. Keep in mind, these prisoners are not in their right minds and will not hesitate to kill anything that gets in their way. They do not seem to be targeting villagers but there is to be no mistakes.

Keep your eyes on the announcement box, more information is to follow.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm
Critical Break: Mini Arc
Additional Announcement: In Character

"Attention all Kirigakure shinobi! There has been a mass outbreak at the prison. All shinobi are to report to the Mizukage's office with their teams for orders and details. The villagers are being evacuated to the office for safety. The gates will be locked down, no one inside will be allowed to leave. Outsiders will be refused at the gates."
Sypher Senju, Mizukage (Edit: this was broadcasted throughout the village)

Out of Character: If your character is not currently in the village, you will be allowed entry.

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games