Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Tiger of Kai

Alas. The Hokage showed slight intrest for his respect and honor towards her presence. He could not ask for anything more then she was allowing to give treasure too. The weight of the headband with the leaf's emblem engraved within the titanium plate that head a blue fabric beneath it. Such color was pleasing to most but Yoite did not allow himself to wear anything without the flame bearing red in it's appeal. His lord showed a fair amount of distaste for his last name which was the name given to any uchiha in his clan. He could not understand to why she did not take favor into one of her village clans and it was not his place to question. "Your Lordship, I shall defend this village and nation till death. Without question or such dishonorable wicked thoughts or motives. If anything is needed, my lord...please allow the Tiger of Kai, Yoite to handle anything that your lordship finds a bother to this nation." speaking with a strong and settled tone while gazing upon her form. "I shall fight for the sake of my lords honor and make use of the spears of heavenly might. I thank you, your kindness is too great your lordship." switching the headband cloth with his own longer red fabric and placing it tightly around his forehead. Showing his gratitude towards her and accepting the treasure that she gave upon him. Standing to his feet slowly without haste made, his form lowered in bow once again to her, "Understood, my lord." acknowledging her presence once more before backing away without turning his back to her and parting his way from the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:24 pm
Hera looked on as the boy had started to walk out, and then at the small girl who had placed herself in front of her desk. The Hokage wasn't pleased with the looks of the child, but the respect that the Hyuuga had given her was enough to make her satisfied. "A headband?" Hera spoke as she took one out of the drawer and handed it to the young lady.  

Allemagne

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:33 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi smiled softly at the Hokage, keeping her eyes on the ground. She walked up only a bit, then removed the headband slowly and very carefully from the woman's hand. She bowed her head in respect, still keeping her face toward the ground..Thank you Lady Hokage-Sama.. I look forward to helping this village and protecting you..She smiled a little more, then backed away slowly. She took graceful and small steps, then finally got out of the door. She turned to her side and took off, never once showing the woman her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
Noel blinked as the child barely was able to ask rather make himself known before he heard the woman snapping at him like he had offender her. The child, even more so, began to have a sever dislike as those in-front of him received more attention than himself. Though the child showed no anger the disgust showed from his amber eyes as if he saw a rooting corpse where the woman was but he gave an eerie smile,"Merci... Ma'dam
Quond."The child mumbled under his breath before turning his heel and walking proudly from the office.That would be the last time anyone would look down at him like he was worthless; the child most definitely make sure he gained enough power to ensure that never happened again. Placing the headband that was thrown at him,onto his right arm,Noel headed out from the office and moved towards the public Training Facility. He was thinking of tapping into the thimbles of his mind and learning the power that his branch of the Hari Clan was quite good at; Garasu.

Panthers7

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
Asuka Uchiha
The Silent Crescent

"...I won't miss twice."

Genin || Konohagakure || Bukujutsu || Uchiha Clan

User Image=====User Image=====User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young Genin had postponed her training until the next day, having hoped that the Hokage was in a better mood today. She had hoped that she hadn't been rude when approaching her yesterday. Though as she entered, she would announce herself before doing so. Once more, Asuka approached the Hokage, having been in her archery attire as opposed to her normal Shinobi robes in which she appeared in yesterday. These clothes had been quite more conservative so she hadn't shown any disrespect. Once again, Asuka bowed in respect before speaking. "I have returned as you have instructed me to do Hokage-sama. I would like to apologize for yesterday. I honestly meant no disrespect to you by my words nor my appearance. I truly do wish to protect both you and this village with all of my might. My arrows shall not miss." She explained, still bowing as she slowly began to reel her head back up, a feint sweat drop really down the side of her cheek in nervousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:41 am
Hera looked at the girl and simply handed her a scroll for the bukijutsu that she had assumed the girl wanted. Sitting there she really didn't care to listen to the people, being Hokage was an annoyance more than a prized seat of authority. She looked around her office and then sat there, waiting for the girl to leave as she would soon leave as well.

[ GUYS, WHEN IT SAYS ABSENT, MEANS IM NOT IN THE OFFICE. -__- ]

Allemagne

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 pm
Once bowing once more in respect, Asuka accepted the scroll and silently left the woman's office once thanking her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:36 pm
Hera looked as the girl went on, sighing, this job was tiring. Standing up took an ounce of energy, her robes were heavy...she needed to change instantly. Running to get different clothes, Hera changed into a more casual outfit for her everyday life. She wore her high heels that were black, her dress was pink with black sakura petals decorated into it, and her hair was pulled back with her bangs falling along her face with a sakura blossom in her hair to hold it in place. "I guess I should go visit Mona." She spoke right before her body disappeared.  

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:27 pm
A large man walked into the office looking around, he took a sit on one of the chair's and kicked up his feet. He closed his eyes and hummed a song and just sat there tapping his foot. The large ninja was just a genin, but he wanted to get his headband and see what this village was about. It seemed quite interesting, he had no ambition about what he was gonna do here. But as soon as he got his headband and he figured out what he needed too. He was gonna go get drunk. "Yep, Drinking time after this." He smirked afterwords the large x scar across his face as he growled lightly,
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Hera walked into her office as she saw the boy who was sitting there on her couch. "And just what are you doing here?" She had spoke to him in an annoyed tone. She wasn't very happy with the past students, but this one was a bit older and she was a bit confused..."Exactly how old are you?"  

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 pm
Bang looked up at the person that entered the room and stood up rubbing his stomach. "Ummm, I'm Twenty. Does it matter?" He asked for a bit and then rubbed his scar with his index finger. "But I'm here cause I wanna become a ninja of this village. And become the Hammer Of Justice." He looked at the kage with his arms folded over his chest as the scarf on his back flew a bit even though there was no wind coming through the office. The giant nail on his back while he looked at her. "Is that a problem?"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm
"Yes it is...It seems as if you have a failed as a ninja or simply failed at taking part at helping my village." Hera looked at him once more and then she started for her chair. Getting to it, she sat down and took a head band out of the office's desk and threw it towards him, not really caring where it landed or if it even came close to him. "I'm assuming you want to protect my village as if it were your life...well good, because if you wouldn't have done such a thing I would have killed you otherwise. I created this village out of my own chakra and caring nature for the beauty of this world, you shall protect it with your life."  

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
Bang Shishigami

Bang caught the headband as it hopped up in front of him. Before the hokage could talk about protecting her village. Music played, It sounded like Victory song from Final Fantasy. He then walked out of the office and gripped tight the headband. Not really listening to what the hokage was saying, she had nothing to worry about. If bang wanted to mess with this village and such he wouldn't be joining it. "My fighting spirit is shining like the bright moon, Like a flame that can crush the mountains." He then ran towards the nearest window and jumped out of it. Crushing through the glass as he did a a triple flip and then grabbed onto the back of his scarf to float the rest of the way down.

.:I WILL BECOME THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE!:.
.:Bang Install- Click It to Listen:.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:47 am
[[ 1. Don't be an idiot and break my office or it's building. 2. Don't try and be cool and ignore the hokage, if she wants you dead, she will kill you herself. -_- ]]

Hera looked as the boy went off and just turned her head from him and soon her body, thinking he was nothing more than an annoyance. "Idiots." She had said as she then looked out the window and on, examining her village and its wonders.

Allemagne

Darkoolaid

Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am
(Its just the way bang is. Robbie)

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items