Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:36 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340)195|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."
Dakkon jumped a little in suprise as Shikatsu escaped the Arijigoku as fast as he could he had to rely on a simple jutsu to counter the attack that would be coming he made the hand seal and touched the ground "Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" he yelled as he himself was sucked into the dirt of the arena  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:12 am
User Image

Shikatsu landed on the round and looked around for Dakkon. He knew he was under ground but not sure as to where. the only thing he could, he did the hand signs for a jutsu. It was for Kokuun no Jutsu, as he did this a black smoke came from his body and into the air. Afterwards, black clouds appeared in the sky and it started to rain, oil. After a few seconds there were puddles of oil every where. Shikatsu then did Kage Honnui jutsu, the black threads hidden by the oil. If Dakkon came up, he would hear and see him then tie him up.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:14 am

Dakkon than came from right under neath him only exposing his hands which would try to wrap around his ankles and pull him under with him disabling him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:20 am
User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he figured that this is where he would try and strike from. As his hand came close to Shikatsu he raped the chakra thread around him hand and pulled him up out of the ground. He then proceeded to tie the rest of him up as he came out.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 am
With Dakkons free hand he brought out his Kunai and sliced as Shikatsu and the wires and this close it would seem almost impossible to miss or at least get free  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:33 am
User Image

Shikatsu knew he couldn't dodge this so he quickly brought his hand up, which still had the Chakra Enjintou on it. He then sliced it u against Dakkon's chest, severing a few mussels and slicing open a few veins. He also managed to get a rib and slice it in half. In that same swipe, Dakkon's kunai slashed across Shikatsu's chest, injuring him quite badly. As Shikatsu hit the ground he said, "I think it's a draw."  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 am

Dakkon was breathing pretty hard "Yeah i'd say it was close." he said with a smile "So... i guess your going to patch us up?" he said looking at Shikatsu "Or do i have to limp back to the hospital again?" he asked laughing a little  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 am
User Image

Shikatsu was also breathing heavy. "Sorry to say this, but I used the last of my chakra on that attack. The only thing I can do is this." He said as he moved his fingers and the threads on the sort sewed the gash in his knee. Just enough for him to walk. "Well I guess we o to the hospital for the rest." He said as he stood up and blood fell from the wound on his chest.  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night sighed guessing she'd help the two. "Good match boys." She commented in a nonchalant tone. Stepping towards them she looked them over, shaking her head slightly. ". . . Dakkon, Dakkon, Dakkon, when do you not get hurt?" She got under his shoulder helping support him up it was a sad sight seeing him limp, he looked more like a lost an abused puppy other than a Leaf shinobi. Night smiled at her childhood friend then looked over at the other boy. "Names October Night, whats yours?" She asked in a more, . . less harsh tone. Guessing she was picking up some habits from being around Reiko so much.

((OOC: Sorry if I locked up your ninja's but I have to go visit family for a few hours >.< It shouldn't take all day . . . I hope. XP Again sorry~!))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

Shikatsu used the Kage Honnui jutsu he had out to try and stitch up his chest. After he stitched it enough to to stop from bleeding to death he looked over at Dakkon. He looked up at Night after standing up. "Oh, my name is Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you October. Or do yo prefer Night?" He asked her as he got on the other side of Dakkon and helped her hold him..  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (355)205|-|AC:2,200|-| 850 両 User Image

Dakkon put his fingers together for one more justsu and two clones appeared "Its okay night we got this." the two said as the took Dakkon "You know, i dont know." he said laughing a little a bit and coughed a little "Alright boys take me to the nurse!" and they nodded carrying me off to the hospital "And when you get me go back to night and Shikasu and see if they need help." they groaned a little but complied and than he left  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:44 pm
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night sighed lightly putting her hands on her hips was Dakkon's clones toke him away to the hospital. "There's no slowing that boy down." She laughed lightly, looking back at Shikatsu. "Ah, your of the Nara Clan and your a medical ninja, nice. Well, most people call me Night or Naito. Whichever your prefer is fine with me. . .since there the same thing." Night then looked up at the sky, closing her eyes as the breeze picked up blowing at her kimono and hair. Opening her eyes again turning towards him. "Do you need any help? I'm not busy at the moment."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Shikatsu looked back to Night as Dakkon left. "Well if you would, could you help me get to the hospital. I lost to much blood before I could stitch it up for the most part." He said to as some blood still came out of his would.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 pm
The Fire Rose

"Of course." Night nodded to him going next to him helping support him by holding him up by putting his arm over her she let him lean on her while she made a clone. Once that was done Night's clone got on the other side of Shikatsu and the two carried him to the hospital.
[Exit to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image

Night came back to the sparing grounds. She still hadn't gotten the fight she wanted cause last time she was here no one was fit enough to fight. As she walked around Night observed her surroundings taking it all in. Closing her eyes for a moment she thought about everything she had learned over the past few days. I need to become stronger so I can become a Chuunin faster. . . Night thought in the back of her head.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff