Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am
User Image
Noel took the girl that rather truly caught his eye and made the child truly wish to protect the angel that was bestowed upon him as he stopped at one of the apartments. Noel looked around counting the numbers a loud as it would sorta seem like the child hadn't lived in Konoha that long himself; which indeed would be quite true. Rather that thick accent of his would possibly be the biggest key," Sept cent, Soixant-Seize.... Ah... Sept Cent, Soixant Dix-Sept!" He said as he came to number seven hundred and seventy seven. Reaching into his pocket, Noel unlocked the door and pushed it open to admit her entrance. The child clapped his hands two times, with a small pause before the next one, as the lights turned on.

"Welcome to ma Maison." He said proudly as the room wasn't too much. Rather, there wasn't even a television. A small black couch with a odd intricate-like table. Noel tossed his jutsu books upon that said couch as he stepped to the side to allow his prized guest in before closing the door behind her. It would seem Noel indeed like his house quite illuminated as every room was turned on in which he walked into each one, did a series of claps and the lights turned off. Only keeping the hallways and the rooms they would be occupating. Entering in to the kitchen, Noel thought about what would be the meal for them to eat as he asked,"Vhat do zou like Masumi?" He asked softly as his kitchen indeed seemed renovated beyond what the regular kitchens of the apartments were. Black tiled flooring with a translucent table that rather seemed like it was made of crystal; though of course, it was merely glass cut finely into the beautiful design. The room, rather looked much brighter than any other room within the house as the cause was the chandelier that hung above the glass table. Though Noel would never tell her, it was created from his bloodline but it believed it was indeed a rather magnificent piece of creation. As Noel waited for her answer, the child began to pull out various knives and cutlery as he opened up a cabinet that was stocked with spices. Picking out a couple that generally work well with anything as he awaited her answer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:26 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi blinked her eyes as she looked around in astonishment, her eyes flaring with wonder, curiousity, and just flat out amazement. She tried to pull herself together by closing her mouth, but her eyes sparkled with happiness..Ama...She didn't have to say it, her expressions showed that she thought the entire place was amazing. She looked his way, almost in a daze when he asked what she wanted..U-Umm.. Does your family have a specialty? She would love to have something that only his family had created, she loved to try new things. She smiled happily, finally snapping out of her daze and walking to the kitchen as well. Her eyes locked onto the beautiful table..Wow..She walked over to it and danced her fingertips along the edges of the table, being careful not to smudge it with her fingertips.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Noel turned around and smiled to the beautiful girl that graced his home. Sometimes he found himself in awe at just looking at how the room illuminated herself; making her glow even brighter than the lighting that the child had already created for the room. It just gave her quite the stunning look but as he caught himself jaw-awed, Noel quickly closed his mouth and responded,"Oui... Moi family 'ad zhis rather good chili recipe. Zit is 'Zpicy et Zweet Chili.' Zit is easy to cook and rather knocks zour mouth out." He said brightly as the meal was simply but complicated at the same time. Too much or too little of something will bring the entire meal to shame. "Zou zou like zat?" Noel asked as he pulled back one of his chairs for her to sit in; not wanting this angel to stand up when she didn't have to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi accepted the chair and sat down, looking around his kitchen. She smiled softly, everything in his house was so clean and shiny, it caught her eye. Nothing in this house was dull or boring, it was unique..Yes please, that sounds good! She was swallowing saliva that formed when the mention of hot came out of his mouth, she licked her bottom lip and leaned down to tie her black boot. She looked back up and over to Noel, her purple eyes gazing upon him, then darting around at everything. She had a taste for hot food, something she acquired from her mother.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image
Noel smiled and nodded to her request,"Oui... Zit vill ve ready in a vhile." He said as he grabbed the recipes in which he took out salt, cinnamon, chili, various red and green peppers, a small tube of true honey and ground beef. As the child started to cook he turned around to speak as he rather quickly carved up the bell pepper and red peppers with relative ease. As if the utensils were far from foreign within his hands,"Zo Masumi... Vhere do zou live in Konoha?" He asked as the child mixed the two peppers together and let them both soak in the red peppers juice as he oiled up the pan.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi shifted her violet eyes over to Noel, then smiled sheepishly..W-Well uhh... I live somewhere, but nowhere at the same time..Honestly, she didn't live anywhere, really had no money at all. Probably why it would've been pointless to go out to dinner and her bragging off that she would pay half of the bill, she was broke. She ran a hand through her black hair, hoping he didn't see through her little rhyme.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image Noel, as he began cutting up some of the meet and adding it into the pot, heard a rather sheepish and drawn back voice emitting from the lovely one behind him. Turning around a little, the child frowned a little as she spoke of having no place to relax to lay her head to."Zhat is.....'orrible... Do zou need a place to ztay?"He asked becoming rather concerned for the poor girls plight. Turning back to the food, Noel placed all the peppers, cinnamon, pinches of salt, touch of garlic and thyme before topping it off with a full tube of honey. Stirring it up a little bit, Noel turned from the stove to let it simmer as the savory a ever sweet scent would grace the air as the spices fragranted in small hints. Taking a seat in-front of her, Noel looked sadly to the girl with no home as he felt his cheeks warming up again. Once more did try to rub his cheeks as if to wipe the blush away as he asked,"Masumi.... If zou like... Zou could ztay 'ere. I 'ave a rather big apartment. I vouldn't mind zit in le least."He offered to the girl. Hoping he could bring her a place to stay as he knew the feelings of being a street urchin. It definitely was not fun in the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi was drawn to another world at the sweet aroma in the kitchen, her violet eyes glazed over and she breathed in deeply. When she exhaled, her breath was shakey and studdered. She could barley hear his first question, but when the second came, her thoughts and dream land were snapped away..Awah!? She almost jumped out of her chair, then shook her head feircly and raked a few finger through her hair. She was acting like a child, a very immature child..Oh! No no no no!~ I-I couldn't do that! I-I have no money, I-I have nothing honestly! I couldn't just barge in here and just take over your beautiful home, my mother taught me better than that! She suddenly looked nervous, she didn't want to intrude, she was way to modest for all that..B-Besides.. I.. I don't deserve it..She didn't believe she did anything for this boy to deserve his kind treatment, she didn't want to take what she couldn't give back..

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image Noel's eyes widened a little in which he couldn't help but to giggle a little to her reaction to his question. The child shook his head and looked to Masumi before turning around to the food to stir it lightly."L'addition zou zay...ou le payment, huh?"He said softly as Noel reached up to grab two bowls and some chips that had a little scoop to them. Placing the chips on the table, Noel went silent for a little while as he placed the chili into the bowls and placed one on his side of the table and the other on her side. Noel kept his silence, rather deep in thought as he pulled out a darkish purple wine. In his culture, drinking wine at an early age was quite normal and he rather didn't seem a probably in cracking open the bottle and pouring two classes in regular cups. Placing the wine bottle at the middle of the table and the glasses to their respective sides Noel finally spoke,"Ma Cherie.... Payment is not required vhat... If zou vish... I can charge zou for zour stay." Noel said as he blew lightly over the chili to cool it off before continuing," If zou give me zhat zmile every day. I zhink it vill ve payment enough. It isn't everyday zhat an angel graces me vith 'er presence. Zit is no vouldn't le zky cries zo much." Noel said as his amber eyes looked softly and rather quite admiringly upon the girl before gesturing to the food," Now please... Eat." He said as the food indeed would hit her tongue with many flavors. The spices and fires of the peppers would only be quenched by the sultry tastes of the honey. The cinnamon would only be a further compliment on the side of sweet which battled with the flaming heat of the peppers giving the tongue a constant wave of flavor.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:35 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi blushed deeply and looked down, only to be forced to look up from the delicious smell eminating from the bowl..I-I... I suppose..She placed her balled fist onto her lap, then reached her hand over to grasp on a chip and scooped up some chili, she shoved the entire thing in her mouth and almost drooled. The hotness of the flavors dissolved into her mouth and then the sweetness dissolved rather quickly, she was used to flames in her mouth, she was immune to it. She exhaled with satisfaction and started to eat rather rapidly, chip after chip. She paused after half her chips were gone and downed her wine, pausing for a moment longer and tried to steady her vision. She wasn't much of a drinker, neither was her mother..I-I... It's delicious..!~ Her voice held pure bliss, she was in Heaven.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 am
User Image Noel smiled a little and nodded,"Merci. Zhat vill ve moi gift to zee every morning, oui?"He said smiling to his red faced dove before continuing to eat at a rather moderate pace. Since it was his food, the child rather easily downed the food as he took small pauses to sip his wine. When he saw his dove rather rip into the meal, Noel giggled a little until he saw the rather monstrous swallow of the alcohol. The child's amber eyes sprung open to the size of dinner plates as either the girl was a heavy drinker, or she believed the wine was something else; but no one should drink that quantity of drink that quickly. Especially on a moderately empty stomach. Seeing he dazed eyes, which still held the light he was ever attracted to, but quite glassy at the moment Noel smiled,"I am glad zou like it. Vhat please becareful vith le drink. Zhis is strong vin madame." Noel said a little cautiously, watching her every move carefully just in case the huge swallow she took hit her too hard in the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:04 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi gave him a bright smile, she wasn't completely immune to drinking alcohol. Heh, she'd never had any. As a matter of fact, it was delicious! The way the warm liquid slid into her hot mouth that was left over from the magnificent burn of the chili, it was pure Heaven. She sighed happily, then started to eat at a steady pace..Thank you for all you've done, no one has ever been this nice to me since I was a baby.. I will make sure you get paid in full, smiles and everything I can get. She pulled a light blue crystal necklace from her neck and stood and walked over to him, she slid the necklace around his neck and smiled then sat back into her chair..My sister gave me that when I was taken from my family, she said that it held sigificant Hyuuga chakra. So wherever you are, I will be able to locate you. She nodded her head, then finished off her chips. She leaned into her chair and laid there, getting relaxed..That was a wonderful dinner, you should open up a resturant in the village!

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image Noel smiled a little as Masumi started to get more controlled with drinking the wine and continued to utilize the chips as a form of utensils. He in-fact, as some would say, put his foot in this dish but even so he couldn't take full credit for it. It was his families dish of old, so Noel was simply just following their methods of cooking it. Hearing her thank him, Noel shook his head,"De Rien, mon cherie. To zee zou 'appy and even more so to zee zou zafe is all le payment I need." The child said softly as he continued to eat the chili as his eyes looked up when his eyes caught the extra glistening of light with a blue tinge. That rather caught his eyes the most as he knew he didn't have really anything blue in his home that would give off that reflection as Noel blinked as the necklace was then placed around his neck. "Pour moi?" He asked softly as he carefully took the jewel in his hand, looking at the beautiful and intricate object that strangely seemed to hold extreme power from within. Tucking it carefully into his shirt Noel smiled,"Merci little dove." He said looking softly to her before finishing his food also and leaned back in his chair to relax and savor his wine. He giggled though to her suggestion and shook his head,"Oh la la non... I do not vant to get profit off of moi families ingredients. Zit vill be just eaten vetween us,oui?" Noel said as he gave a playful wink and continued to sip on his wine a little; taking a little glance outside of his window to see the fully moonlit village giving a nice little peaceful glow upon the slumbering residents home's.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:18 am
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Yang

Masumi nodded her head, then stood up slowly. She stretched a bit, then looked around. Her violet eyes making sure to capture everything in sight, she was quickly memorizing everything that she saw..You have a gift, all this glass isn't made from a glassmaker..Her Byakugan eyes formed and she looked around, then at him..You made it, didn't you? Her eyes held excitement, she had never known of people who could make such beautiful glass. Her mother had said that there were people out in the world that were far more experienced and gifted than most, she must've been right. Glass could be pretty on display, but in battle, she was sure that glass could take anyone on. The elements of the world couldn't penetrate glass, but she wasn't so sure about rocks. She once accdiently threw a rock at a glass window and it shattered, her eyes widened at the thought and her Byakugan deactivated..I-I! I-I won't th-throw rocks anymore!! She held out her hands, showing that she had nothing in them that could break or harm him or anything in the house.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers