Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
The clone nodded, understand everything he was saying. Jae would say yes, this much she was certain of. After all she was a clone. "You can't tell Shade anything. Ultimately Jae is doing this to stay here, for her as well. If things go wrong it could reflect badly on the friendship between the two. Wait here. Don't change your mind either. She needs your help." The clone nodded stiffly to him and then took off, going back to report to Jae.

[exit clone ; 20mins later; enter Jae]

Jae didn't waste any time in getting to the River. It felt almost like dejavu being there even though it was the first time she had actually been there. Keiji stood there, waiting, right where the clone had last left him. The clone could have simply disappeared and saved him a long wait but then Shade would have gotten a little suspicious if Jae just took off without some indication of reasoning. She always did things thoroughly and never said what she didn't mean. Her cheeks were flushed from the trip, her eyes bright.
"I am more than willing. I am fully prepared for the consequences." This was definitely risky but it was something she was willing to try. No matter what. If she didn't do this she would only have to face her peers, face their judgment and their pity. Keiji seemed a little hesitant, causing Jae's insides to turn. He couldn't back out now. Not after giving her false hope. Jae reached out and took hold of his arm. His body warmth was a lot greater than her own, causing the palm of her hand to heat up."You can do this Keiji. Now. What do we do first." She said, reassuring him and urging him to get started with this as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji's face was still red, though he became even more aware of the fact when she grabbed his hand. He inhaled deeply, then exhaled. Resolve found. He let go of her and reached into his bag, pulling out a handful of senbons and bells. He strung bell to senbon as he spoke with wire. "Everything dealing with the event that caused you to transfer from Yuki to Konoha. The more you can say, the better understanding I have, the more accurate I can be. Start off with the beginning. What was your life like there? What kind of people were those you hung out with? What caused the falling out? Every detail, no matter how small or how hard it is to reflect on, is vital." He began to systematically place the belled senbons in a pentagon formation around Jae. Using the distortion technique would be the foundation of the entire process. The trick would be picking and choosing the right combination of jutsu afterward. He was jerry-rigging a jutsu combo that would attempt to do the same thing as a jounin ranked jutsu.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae nodded, feeling a little insecure at the moment as he worked around her. Never had she spoken about her circumstances before and now she was more than willing to offer the information up. It was like letting someone inside of her head. "Just don't ever disclose this with someone else Keiji, please. What happens here today stays here..." She said, eying him carefully before mentally preparing herself. She closed her eyes, trying to dig up things that led up to everything. "I had just left the academy...I was 13. I had just received my headband too. My parents had told me that I should check out the new training areas that were open to me. That was the day I met him. He looked like an angel at first, so I thought I was imagining him due to the cold." Jae paused, unsure if she was doing this correctly or not. "His name was Shigeru. He was my first friend. It wasn't long after we met that we got recruited by Nakura, a Jounin...for a mission. " Jae opened her eyes, watching Keiji warily now. She couldn't disclose more than that. It was treason to go into details. It would leave Yuki vulnerable. "I can't say more than that. Anyway, after the mission we met another person, she was a Chuunin. Carrot. She was a little odd. Cheerful, impulsive. My first female friend... After that I had a falling out with the Yukikage. I was so upset. He said I was like. He said I was basically a traitor because of my actions. I ran away. Anywhere, it didn't matter. He told me to leave so I took the opportunity to do so. I ended up here. Keiji, I don't want to forget about my parents. Please. Everything else about Yuki can go. The snow...the beauty of the buildings. The auroras, the crisp air, the people. Take it." She was ready. As ready as she was going to be. Her hands trembled and she looked downright scared. "Will it hurt..?" She asked, her voice very soft.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji shook his head as he placed the final senbon. "As long as you can't recall the details, it's fine." He then walked over the Jae. "I'm at a lost as to a particular jutsu to use, so I'm using a combination of techniques commonly used for brainwashing. It won't hurt, though it may make you feel light headed." He looked up, then back at her. Now or never. He quickly kissed her lips. If he hadn't and things went to hell, he would've regretted it. Before she could react, the tapped her forehead with his index finger, then snapped with his left hand. "Names, events, focus on what you wish to forget." The bells rang, distorting her mind enough to tap into her mind. Through this, he applied chakra to massage the brain and tap deeper into her memories. He tapped into the selected memories, then created a lock of sorts, sectioning it out from the rest of her memories. For a moment, he was tempted to view her other memories, but quickly shook the notion.

When he was done, about fifteen seconds afterward, he pressed his left index finger on her heart, creating a back up of sorts incase the lock needed to be released. Jar herself was the only one that had the key: her own chakra. He then backed off, crossing his arms. "So... How do you feel...?"

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae had simply nodded as he answered her. This was it. Now she wouldn't have to feel guilt. She wouldn't get reprimanded and she would never get pitied. Lost in the moment of her reprieve she saw Keiji's face lean into her own before she could really react to it. His lips were warm as they pressed against her own. Her heart beat accelerated despite this not having been something planned. She didn't dislike being kissed by Keiji exactly but as a young woman she couldn't let boys simply steal kisses whenever they felt like it . Jae rose her hand to smack him but was tapped in the forehead, freezing that notion. Her eyes slid closed and her hand dropped, hanging at her side, limp. The bells and his silent command to recall the same events she wanted to forget. Jae did just that, faces of the people she ran away from, the places she grew up in. The Snow that she loved so much. The scents, the feelings, everything. Then her mind just went blank. She felt as if she had dozed off and had woken up suddenly. Opening her eyes quickly she stared at Keiji who was standing away from her now. She had come to ask him something about...something? "I feel alright? Am I supposed to be feeling bad?" She asked him, coaxing an eyebrow. She looked away from him to take in her surroundings. She was standing in the midst of bells. Her gaze flitted over towards Keiji again. "Why am I here with you, alone and in this place?" She asked him. Jae put her guard up, not really understanding the situation. It made sense to be here but it didn't at the same time. She recalled having been with Shade and Taiki last. Jae did know she had wanted to speak to Keiji about something but she couldn't remember what it was and she didnt recall seeking him out for it either. "I asked you to meet me here, didn't I?" She asked him. This was a little awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image
SumomoTaiki
Jounin | Bukijutsu | Konoha |

Silently, a figure fell from the treetops, and landed softly, almost without any sound, Jae's teacher spoke softly, ignoring whatever the two could have been speaking about. He pulled out a scroll, labeled "honshi" And handed it to her. "This is the beginner portion of Honshi, a weapon art that I feel will, "compliment" your abilities. Now, I have to run, I was supposed to have been doing something for the Hokage, so I must go for now, although; keep in mind, that once your third member arrives, our training sessions will be a bit more, Intense."

__S t a g e O n e [1]
Dart
Simple :: Rank E
Although it seems somewhat idiotic, this technique can prove useful in a pinch. The user will take their projectile, hold it in a different position than normal, and let it loose as though it were thrown with normal focus and aim.

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Pair
Simple :: Rank D
The user will begin by placing two of their projectiles between their fingers, then wave their hand outward, releasing their grip on both; ultimately resulting in a trick shot with their normal focus and aim.

Three of a Kind
Simple :: Rank D
The user will begin by placing three of their projectiles between their fingers, they will then swing their arm outward, releasing their grip on the weaponry. The result is a triple shot with the user's normal focus and aim.

Twin Aces
Complex :: Rank D
The user will begin by placing two of their projectiles between their fingers, followed by a quick insertion of chakra to their hand. They will then wave out their hand, releasing their grip on both projectiles, resulting in a trick shot with their normal focus and aim, additionally, the injected chakra will wrap the flung projectiles, increasing their speed.

Calling Cord
Complex :: Rank D
Very similar to the shinobi method of puppet control, this technique is performed by attaching lines of chakra to up to five projectiles and then releasing and retracting them. However, unlike the puppet strings, these lines of chakra can be cut, and are not very maneuverable.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji hesitate. Payback time. "You were just in the middle of confessing your undying love for me." He smirked, not knowing wether or not she was that gullible now. He'd done it, it seemed. That was all good and all, but he had this feeling that this would lead to something major. Hell, everything that dealt with Jae was major. Completely ignoring the new person that showed himself then disappeared, he studies Jae's body movements to see if she had actually forgotten. No, forgotten wasn't the right word. He sealed her memories. They were still there, but she had to open the chakra lock herself to remember everything. "You know, I heard Yuki's lovely this time of the year." A test. If one mention of her home of origin broke the seal, then there was no point in leaving it as it was.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image
They were interrupted suddenly by the appearance of Taiki. He handed her a scroll then, having just bee lined to her. At a loss for what to do, she numbly accepted the scroll, staring down at it. She nodded at his short explanation for why he was suddenly leaving and with that he was gone as soon as he had come. She sighed, stuffing the scroll into her small pouch. It jutted out but she didn't have to hold it at least. She looked at Keiji again, that strange awkwardness settling between them once more."He's my sensei. Erm..right." She waited to hear it. His reasoning for being there. ' You were just in the middle of confessing you undying love for me.' Jae rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. Obviously there was no need to worry then. He was playing with her, that meant it was unimportant. Jae relaxed, looking away from him. Why is he staring at me so intently? Do I have something on my face? Self conscious now, she fidgeted where she stood. At his statement about Yuki, Jae froze in place, a reaction that surprised her entirely. It took her a fraction of a second to recover, her gaze flickering back to Keiji. "Yuki? Who cares? A place that is one large ice box is not at all appealing, no matter what time of the year it is." She was concerned then. It was a little out of place for her but she reached out a hand and put it to Keiji's forehead, checking his temperature. He seemed normal."Are you getting sick or something?" Jae asked him, her brows knitting together in concern.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji smirked. Good, everything was as it should be. She remembered recent events, and older, but not those specific details of her life. She'd come to remember eventually, maybe. "Yea, fine. A little odd, but always have been. Anyway, I'm starving. You wanna go grab a bite to eat? My treat." He pointed out of the area and towards the local food joint. He really never did have time to just talk about non-important things with her. He legitamently wanted to get to know her rather than her past.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm
Bob had risen low just below the surface of the water so that his nose, eyes, and ears were just barely above the water. He listened intently not moving and breathing incredibly slow so that his breathe would disturb the surface of the water. "Betrayed? Left Yuki? Shigeru... I suppose Reconnaissance is also a part of this mission so it's a good thing I went on my own I suppose. Perhaps Shigeru would know more about this" He contemplated the information he had just listened instantly focusing so it was encoded and hopefully stored into long term member. He rose up out of the water crashing down onto it's surface making a loud and distinctive splash so that he would look just like any other regular rambunctious genin who would be ignorantly horse playing around not listening in to any conversations.

A Just War

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image
She retracted her hand as he affirmed that he was alright. His invitation was very tempting but she felt uneasy, like she wasn't allowed to. Something is seriously wrong with me today. She thought to herself. Maybe she was training herself to hard, after all she had just finished fighting with Hiyato. He might have knocked her senseless and she hadn't even taken notice."You might regret the invitation! I have no intention of holding back!" Jae said, firing herself up for their upcoming meal. She hesitated then, thinking about Shade. One. She had left Shade without really explaining the situation and two, she wasn't sure what intentions Shade had towards Keiji. Shade was a very friendly person but she had been very very comfortable with Keiji the first time they had met. Not that Jae would have been able to tell if she had not become so close with Shade recently. She shook it off, smiling. More than likely she was analyzing everything too much. They were all friends. This was nothing to worry about.

Jae had been gearing herself up to go but paused when she heard something. Apparently they were not alone. Turning around to look towards the river she walked towards it, not really having a good vantage point. It wasn't until she spotted a boy messing around in the water that she stopped. She was staring at him, narrowing her eyes. How long has this guy been there... She questioned herself, the light mood she had donned earlier disappearing. Jae's usual guarded personality took over, the girl clearly bothered by the presence of a stranger then.

[edit]

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm
He stopped watching he come over, "Oh Hello" He stated with a rather jovial disposition. "Would you care to join me? I mean there's plenty of River for the both of us" He said letting out a chuckle that was abnormally inviting. Bob was playing the cheerful carefree Genin role perfectly, if the kage was here she would be able to tell his ruse but Jai being someone who had never met him before she would absolutely believe he was just another ignorant genin having fun.

A Just War

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji glared at the new guy. He might have seen everything that had just happened... If so.... "Unfortunately, I got a date with someone else. Also, you tell anyone what transpired here... you're life will shorten." His last comment carried a very heavy and cold wait. He wasn't afraid to break this guy's mind if it meant whatever Jae wanted to forget remained forgotten.

With that, he led the girl out of the area.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 pm
"HAHAHA, That's a good one" He said in a lighthearted tone still perfectly upholding his nonchalant genin archetype watching as the one who performed the unknown technique left. He let out a sigh disliking acting himself but found the technique very necessary at certain times. "Yeah think what you want punk threats have no affect on me, perhaps I should relay this information to the kage... or should I go to shirgeru first? Hmmm ....." He contemplated his options before exiting the water and putting on his cloths. He shook his have dry before turning and walking off to find a next move.

A Just War

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae looked over her shoulder as she fell into step with Keiji. She gave the stranger a cursory glance, her brows knitted together to give her a worried expression. Hopefully the person had not been eavesdropping on their conversation. For some reason she felt that it would be very bad if someone found out what they were up to. Although she herself couldn't remember she got the impression that whatever it had been was something she didn't want slipping loose. "I can't help but feel that we should have played nice with him Keiji..." She muttered, glancing over her shoulder once again to see that he was now gone.

[ You lead the way ; have no idea where you are taking her XD ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces